Reply Roleplaying
Safe House((Open!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:29 pm
Kumi blushed and smiled and bowed slightly."Thankyou..."she whispered again still feeling timid.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:32 pm
Alexis smiled. She noticed the other two were gone and felt a little relieved. Kumi was really shy around people and Alexis figured three new people at once was probably a lot for someone as shy as her. "What made you come here?" She asked.  

amore_mia_bella

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:46 pm
"I was ....afraid...of the humn hunters..."she whispered softly and looked up at her feeling more comfortable with the other two gone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:47 pm
"Yeah, those guys are pretty intimidating. Hopefully none of them find this place."  

amore_mia_bella

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:55 pm
Kumi nodded and smiled sweetly and then looked around wondering where eveeryone else was.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:07 pm
((gotta go bye everyone!))  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:50 pm
Sakira saw Kumi and Maria and decided to introduce herself. "I'm Sakira by the way." She said bowing and then looking up,smiling at them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:59 pm
Kumi looked at Sakira and bowed politely."K..Kumi.."she stttered going back into timidness.  

Baby Coquette

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:08 pm
Sakira already heard what powers Kumi had so she decided to tell her, her powers. "I'm an elementalist." She said explaining and showing her how she change the elements in her hand. "And I can summon anything with my eggs." She placed one on the ground and waited for it to hatch. It became a small white kitten with two front black paws. The kitten went up to Kumi's leg and purred.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:17 pm
Kumi blinked and looked down at the cat stroking her leg and smiled crouching down and petting it softly and then picking it up holding it gently in her arms.  

Baby Coquette

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:21 pm
"You can watch her if you like." She said seeing how much Kumi liked the kitten. "Just be careful. She can keep your hands full sometimes." Sakira smiled at Kumi and petted the kitten.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:24 pm
Kumi smiled sweetly at the kitten and then giggled for the first time throughou her stay in the safe house so far.  

Baby Coquette

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:30 pm
Sakira was glad to see Kumi happy. Usually when people are happy, she's happy. She giggled along with Kumi. "I wonder if dinner's ready yet." She asked after her jaws hurted from giggling too long.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:50 am
umi blinked and looked around quietly and then looked back down at the itten and smiled stroking it softly again.  

Baby Coquette

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:23 pm
"Hi Kumi! Hi Sakira!" Alexis jumped next to them. Her mood had obviously improved over the last few days. "Cute kitten," she said to Kumi, scratching the little cat behind the ears for a moment.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff