Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Apocolypse Survival (Adventure/Romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:02 pm
"To be perfectly honest, I haven't the slightest idea" he answered, almost laughing nervously  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:51 pm
"If I told you I'd have to kill you," Lissianna said seriously. The her face broke into a smile and laughed for the first time in a long time. "I'm just kidding," she said good-naturedly. She was feeling very un-Lissianna-like.  

amore_mia_bella

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:49 pm
Raven, still in military mode, walked over to Lissianna and pulled her aside. "Leiutenant...are you sure this boy is trustworthy?" He whispered softly to her as he glanced at Damien from over her shoulder. "He could be with the enemy...or worse, a spy for American forces..." Raven cocked his gun loudly and a serious look came across his face. "If that is the case, then I would be more than happy to eliminate him..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:10 pm
Damien watched the russian man, who had a gun o.o, cautiously. He really didn't mean to eavsdrop but when you hear your name, spy, and eliminate and thats it you can't help yourself. "Woah ho ho. Slow your roll there buddy." he said, holsing up his arms defensively. "I PROMISE i'm no threat." Damien gulped augh i hope he believe me..i don't wanna die. not after i survived all this.  

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:07 pm
Raven looked at the boy with a weird stare. He then walked over to him, pointed his gun at the bottom of his chin and got in his face. "If you are lying to me, I will empty a magazine into your forehead and chest." He then lowered his gun and smiled, putting his arm around Damien's shoulder. "And with that said, you are friend in my eyes." He said in his thick russian accent.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:38 pm
Damien's face turned to a look of shock and fear when Raven approached him. His legs went to jelly as the gun was pointed in his face and a threat uttered. And then the am on his shoulder was too much. He fell to the ground, not fainted, but fell. He lay there, eyes closed and breath shallow.  

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:47 pm
Raven backed up a little and looked at Damien with a look of amusement. "Heh, looks like I scared him a little." He said as he put the safety on his FAMAS and set it down beside Damien slowly. "So, what do we do now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:58 pm
Damien pulled from his shocked state and opened his eyes. He sat up, leaning on his forearms. "Damnit. sorry." he muttered towards his feet.  

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:45 pm
"Ah, don't worry, you're alright." Raven said with a smile as he walked over to Damien and helped him up carefully. "Just make sure you don't do that again, I think the crows are starting to get hungry." As he said this, his stomach began to growl and he sighed as he sat on a rock.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:13 pm
"Raven stop before you do or say something stupid," Lissianna rolled her eyes, but could not smother a smile.  

amore_mia_bella

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:34 pm
"Lieutenant, the only dumb thing I ever recall doing in my life was joining the army. Other than that, I count all of my actions as genious." Raven said sarcastically as he rubbed his stomach gently. "But seriously, I haven't eaten in weeks now...I ran out of rations a while back..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:51 pm
"Here," Lissianna offered the plate of leftover bacon to him. "It's not much, but it'll do."  

amore_mia_bella

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:04 pm
Damien watched the two, silently. But when Raven mentioned his hunger he spoke up. "I have food too ..." he pulled the backpack into his lap and pulled a bottle of water and a bag of chips from it's depths. "And uh, back that way, " he pointed behind him, the direction he came, "I have a shelter filled with more rations and the like..." he didn't know if they'd care that much to hike back there but he though he'd bring it up anyways.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:09 pm
Lissianna looked up. "Thank goodness you do, I'm running out of mine. This here saved us from eating crow," she said seriously, with a rather disgusted look on her face from the thought of eating a crow.  

amore_mia_bella

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:15 pm
He smiled breifly. "Well it's about an hour back the way i came ..." he stood up and replaced the bag of chips in his pack but drank some of the water. "If you wanna we could go."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff