Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Ancient Guardion angels Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you enter the human world?
  A Human Guy. And Angel.(my computer is being gey so I can't right the other one....)
View Results

Angelus Kyrios

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:01 pm
((Sry haven't been on in a while))

He entered the room again, he had on a pair of old looking shorts and a baggy T-shirt, the sleeves had been cut off. he was carrying a sleeping bad and a pillow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:28 am
"yeah no-one notices these things because the world is always in a rush"

--Raven was lounging around halfway up a tree--

"Another thing no-one realizes is that the sunset never looks the same, it's different every night"  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

KageUmi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:02 pm
"Oh I see so in away it's like people where no one looks alike besides identical twins but that's a different story."Luna said watching the sky turn pink to purple.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:13 pm
"Even identical twins arent 100% identical, there will be a difference, even if its barely noticeable"

--As he watched the sun go down he began to drift off to sleep--  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

KageUmi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:28 pm
Luna watched as he began to fall asleep before turning her head towards the temple. Deciding to explore a bit she went up the stairs that lead to the entrance way. Glancing into the darkness she couldn't really see anything shrugging she made her way in whispering a few words a small light glowed brightly next to her."So this is the temple..."She muttered peering around at the small room she now stood in seeing a tunnel that went deeper into the temple.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:00 pm
--Raven fell into a deep slumber, his dreams unremembered--  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:43 am
Luna continued to walk hearing hush voices of what seemed like children. The tunnel grew bigger as she entered a huge room her small orb's light wasn't big enough for her to see the whole room the roof of the room was shadowed in a thick darkness the corners an uninviting black.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:18 am
--Raven's eyes opened slowly. He glanced around. He began to wonder if he'd dreamt Luna. perhaps a figment of his imagination, a thought that came to him as a result of years of solitude. He shrugged it off and lay back gazing at the moon--  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

KageUmi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:09 pm
Luna sighed deciding it best to see if Raven had awaken yet. Appearing outside beneathe the tree she looked up."Have a nice nap I take it?"She asked sitting on the roots of the tree.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:02 pm
He turned to look down, half surprised. He then leapt out of the tree landing with a loud thud on the ground next to her.

"Yeah," he answered her, yawning a little. "Hope you werent too bored just hanging around"  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

KageUmi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:23 pm
"I just explored the temple a bit it is very dark in there."Luna answered motioning her left hand at the entrance.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:58 am
"Yeah, thats what everyone says who goes in there" he answered, glancing inside the temple.  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

KageUmi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:27 pm
"But it was quite intresting I did happen to see alot of things such as this."Luna said pulling a small object out of thin air. It looked like a rock but there was a slight indention on the front.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:41 am
Raven looked at the rock for a while. Wondering if his Angel was a little odd. After a while he found he couldn't figure it out; it didnt look in anyway special to him....

"it's a rock...."he said blankly  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash