Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Wolf Virus (He's Back!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do werewolves exist?
  Yes
  No
  Are you kidding? I am one.
View Results

Conbryo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:13 pm
"This'd better not be a trap." Hissed Jared. he was beginning to curse himself for trusting himself, his werewolf self, to a hunter of all people. And he was about to walk into a buliding full of hunters to meet a hunter captain. If he got killed, it was due to his own stupidity.
He warily followed Suzu inside. If he actually suceeded in becoming a hunter, what would Dad say?

Drew, meanwhile had followed the scent of another werewolf right into a party full of teenagers. So much pumping blood, so many hormones...it was a perfect place for the pack to make their first kill of the night.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:25 pm
Suzu stopped in the middle of a hallway when there was no one around. She turned around and look at him. "Are you sure you want to be a hunter?" She asked. "It will mean killing your own kind. If you want to leave right now I'll take you back to the back door."  

SweetHugz

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:57 pm
Midnight took out a drug and put it in her arm as she watched the other hunter that let Jared the other werewolf in.Midnight siighed as she took oput the needle and tossed it into a trash can and walked over to the other hunter but had her bandana over her face and said"you looking for the capten for something?"Midnight asked her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:05 pm
"I can find the captain myself, werewolf." Suzu said coldly.
[[You haven't post in the 'Souls for Sale' My master RPC brought you but you haven't posted back yet >.< ]]  

SweetHugz

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:16 pm
((what page and I'll reply to It I miss two days away from the computer and I forget were I was. redface ))Midnight eyed her and rolled her eyes"dont call me werewolf when I'm not.....I something else."Midnight turned and looked at Kid who had her gun ready"here Mid this is tuned to the best."Midnight nodded "Thanks Kid i owe you one."Kid smiled and nodded.Midnight turned away from the other hunter and said to some of her friends that were hunters"lets test the bad boy out."Midnight said heading for the exit to hunt some werewolfs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:23 pm
Suzu snorted in disgust. She didn't trust her because she just tried to kill her about half an hour ago. "Werewolves... Bloody werewolves can't be trusted." She said to herself.

[[I'll go find the page. >__> ]]  

SweetHugz

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:27 pm
((got to go and found the page yay!!))Midnight went out and killed some werewolfs and when she came back she was covered in werewolf blood and her own blood and it was cool.(my eyes)((well any way by and night))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:54 pm
"Listen, you bloody fool," Jared hissed to Midnight. "This hunter isn't stupid. So give up whatever ridiculous ploy you're planning and go away, or you'll be killed. I'm not kidding. I'll do it myself."
Then, he turned to Suzu. "I am sure. I know how bad it is to have this disease. There's no cure. So, if I kill those who have it, it cannot spread. Besides, I can sniff out werewolves in disguise." then he swallowed nervously, and continued. "Besides, I know where an entire pack of them lives..." he knew that by becoming a hunter, he would eventually kill his own father and mother. "So, yes. I am completely sure. I know what it implies. The death of those I know. But it also implies the salvation of the next generation. I will kill every single werewolf I can. And when I am done, I must finish the last one off." Although he didn't specify what this meant, he sensed that Suzu knew it meant his own suicide. He hoped he was coming across as serious as he actually was.  

Conbryo

Conbryo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:02 pm
((switching to Drew now...I'm too lazy to edit my last post...))
Drew nodded to his werewolves, indicating they take the guise of a human. They all turned into what appeared to be a ragtag band of scruffy teens, and that was perfect. He could execute the hunt stealthily.
He nodded to them and knocked on the door. A girl wearing jeans and a t-shirt answered.
"What do ya want?" she growled.
"We want to join the party." Drew said. He knew that he looked older than the other wolves. "And I'm a...hunter. I want to make sure there are no werewolves here at your party. My wife is a hunter as well."
The girl eyed him suspiciously, but let him in.
"Code D." Drew whispered to his pack. The rest nodded and spread out. They knew when he said the word "whiskey" that the hunt would commence.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:08 pm
"Very well." Suzu said as her gaze soften as she looked at the werewolf. She know how it feels like to lose your mom and dad by watching them died in front of your very eyes. Suzu kept walking down the hallway until she stopped at a door. "This is the captain's room. Are you ready to go in?" She asked.

[[Getting off for tonight.]]  

SweetHugz

Conbryo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:13 pm
Jared smoothed down the fur on the back of his neck with one paw, then nodded. "Yes, I am ready." He wondered how he would deal with any unprovoked hostility, but realized that he was depending on Suzu to prevent him from being shot. "You go in first and introduce me, so he doesn't kill me on sight."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:48 pm
"Okay then, but you better not run off." Suzu said before knocking on the door. "Come in." A voice called inside. Suzu walked in the door. "Hello Captain Richard Mckope." Suzu said politely."Ahh Suzu! Welcome back." Richard said happily. "You catch any werewolves? "Actually, I did." Suzu said looking down a little bit. "What's the matter?" Richard asked in concern. "Are you hurt? Did one of the werewolves tried to bite you somewhere?" "No, no, no, I'm fine." Suzu said trying to look up at her captain. She felt like she betrayed his trust. "I-I-I.. well I..." Suzu stammered. "Well Suzu?" Richard said raising his eyebrow. "I-I-I... umm.. brought someone to see you, so don't freak out and shoot him or anything." Suzu said looking at Richard. "He wants to be a hunter too." "Well! Anyone who wants to be a hunter is welcome here then." Richard said as his eyes beamed with happiness. "Tell him to come him already!" "You can come in now Jared." Suzu said looking at the door.

[[It's so hard to make up names sometimes.... -__- Long post..]]  

SweetHugz

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:17 am
Midnight came back and sat down and eyed the captens room but relaxed and smiled as her and her crew kill 20 werewolfs that night."we got a prutty good hull for thonight.....with me felling likie a got a huge hangover..."Midnight smiled as her crew luaghed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:50 am
Luna sighed seeing that everyone even the werewolves leave deciding she should head back home. As she began to trudge home she looked up at the moon it seemed to make everything glow with an eriey light as she walked down the road pulling her dark green hood over her eyes.  

KageUmi

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:56 am
Midnight lyed down on the couch and slept and woke up 8 hours later.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff