Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
A Fable of Destinies Intertwined[NEED 1DUDE&2CHICK TEACHERS] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a male or female?
  Male
  female
View Results

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:27 pm
"you must hit me,three times in a row,with anything,heres your new spell for the ring,try to envision 3 swords,just like yours,and close your eyes,then open them once again"glane did such and 3 more kukris appeared "whaddya think,this one would be called ghost swords,its very good in a big fight"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:41 pm
Closing her eyes Nixa suddenly screamed.Terrified she opened her eyes tears streamed down her face.  

KageUmi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:44 pm
"what happened?"glane said,rushing to where she was standing,dispelling the swords "nixa,its okay,if someone tries to get you i got your back,dont worry"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:51 pm
Rubbing her eyes she looked up at him." It wasn't that...it was my nightmare...I think it was a vision of something..."She muttered her voice catching a few times as she spoke.  

KageUmi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:54 pm
"well i guess ghost swords are out of question then"he raised his sword "can you fight still?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:02 pm
Nixa nodded as she stood up thinking about how her mom had seen visions just like her."I think I still might be able to."Nixa answered readying her sword.  

KageUmi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:05 pm
"good,what did you see though?"he said,walking towards her slowly,sword at the ready  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:12 pm
"Something dark and menacing...I couldn't really tell what it was."Nixa answered sounding far off her eyes peering into an unknown distance.  

KageUmi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:15 pm
"sounds like Jack Of Blades,but dont worry,he couldnt take you if he wanted,youd smash him"glane ran forward at her with his sword swinging "stay focused otherwise youll get beat!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:19 pm
Nixa barely lifted her sword on time making it jar in her hands. Clenching her teeth as pain flashed through her arms she swung at him almost hitting him."Can I ask who this Jack Of Blades is?"Nixa asked the name sounding familiar to her.  

KageUmi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:25 pm
"id have to know if you remember your mother to do that" he jumped away and summoned three beetles "get your gaurd up!" he sent the beetles towards her  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:31 pm
Gaurding herself she watched as the beetles came at her. Gathering enough courage she summoned her own."Yes I do she was coming home the day the bandits attacked our village she had said before she left that she had important buisness to take care of. But, when I searched for her in the fire I couldn't find her."Nixa muttered just loud enough for him to hear.  

KageUmi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:51 pm
"well then jack must have known she was coming home"he jumped at her "yur mother was a hero,and jack of blades is a very bad dude,if she hadnt made it home that night,she probably never even made it there"glane pulled back on her "sorry to be the bearer of bad news"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:00 pm
"It's fine I sort of figured that she would never come back that must of been why I hadn't wanted her to leave but she insisted on going."Nixa said as she flew at him using her flash step. She could feel her energy drain from using the power as she sliced at him wtih her blade.  

KageUmi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:11 pm
"with that vision you just had i would guess you had lots of nightmares eh?"glane flash stepped into the air and used nixas head to reach new heights "woohoo,i havent done that in forever,jack of blades is my brother,weve hated eachother since childhood,if hes got your mother im sorry,but dont worry,youll be able to avenge her eventually"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff