Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Forest RP!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you be when you enter Mitoko?
  Non-magical human
  Elf
  Demon
  Anthro
  Elementalist
  Other
View Results

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:59 pm
Jami cocked her head. "Well, since you aren't staying very long, I figured I might as well spend some time with you. But the main reason is, I didn't have time to sleep last night. I'm exhausted." She leaned back against the wall.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:06 pm
Aya sighed. "I won't be leaving anytime soon... It will take me a long time... I have to find something first..."  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:14 pm
"Oh right." Jami sat up and grabbed a piece of meat from the fire. She chewed it slowly and looked at Aya. "You can eat up. If you want fruit just tell me."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:17 pm
Aya took a piece of the meat. "You know, you could come, too..."  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:19 pm
Jami stopped chewing. "C-come with you? You mean...leave the forest?" She sighed. "I don't know....What would I do in the real world? I'm not accepted."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:22 pm
Aya smirked. "I have a way. I have to admit, I am not here because I was shunned into this existence... Everyone in my family is like us..."  

AyaSantres

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:22 pm
Andy rubbed his eyes. He hadn't got any sleep, and was very tired. As he walked through the forest, he saw the light of a fire in the near distance. The smell of roasting meat taunted his senses. His stomach growled loudly. He headed towards the fire, cautiously...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:26 pm
Jami sighed. "That too. I don't have anyone waiting for me there. There's nothing. I've lived here for years." She threw the meat into the fire, watching the fat sizzle.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:30 pm
Aya ate a bite out of the meat. After he finished it, he continued. "You see, that's my point... I have a place where we could go..." He trailed off, and looked suddenly at the entrance of the cave. "Something's coming..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:33 pm
Jami was startled by his words. A place where WE could go? She was about to ask, but then, she sensed the presence too and in a second, had her bow nocked and aimed. "Who are you?"  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

MagmaT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:46 pm
Kisuke walks threw forest with Scythe in hand. He looks around and finds a Apple tree. With a fast stroke of his hand he cuts down 2 apples and catches them. Then walks off munching on them.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:23 pm
Aya sighed and turned back to the fire. "Guess it was nothing..."  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:26 pm
Jami sighed. "Maybe." She left her bow strung and just placed it within easy reach. She was silent, not knowing how to ask about what Aya said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:27 pm
Aya shook his head. "So, what were you going to say?"  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:30 pm
Jami jumped, startled. "What?!" Then, she realized what he meant. "Oh...you said...you said that you had a place for US. That means I would stay with you?" She was afraid to look up and find out it wasn't true.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff