Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

KG8584

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:59 pm
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric

Deserei started to wonder if she should go and ask but curiosity ruled over rationality so she went to his dorm and started nocking

"Come in " He said wonder who it was

Deserei then walked in "I just relised something there was something i wanted to ask you why do you keep a 9 mm on your perso?Deserei than looked around"and another on your night stand and a rifel beside it"

Leon turned around " why do i, well its simple i have no where else to go so i have all my stuff here " he said taking off his jacket show his tight black shirt which shows off his muscles and his abes " I sorry i don't mean to be rude please have a seat" he said still standing by the window as the lighting flashes in his browish green eyes

Its alright" Deserei commented "and what do you mean you dont have anywhere to go what about your parents?"Deserei asked

"There dead" He said sitting down on the bed and then droped his head
He layed back on the bed and then looked at Deserei " anyways enough about that " he said trying to get happy  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:01 pm
Rina stopped playing with the water and went back to her room bored.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

kloudgirl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:21 pm
Kaisa finished reading a little of each book and closed the one she had currently been reading. She looked around the empty Library and thought to herself that she'd like to meet someone from this new school, to make a friend. She stood up and put back the books she'd taken down and then headed out to look around for someone to talk to.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:24 pm
Rina stepped out of her room to look for a friend.or anything.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:28 pm
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric

Deserei started to wonder if she should go and ask but curiosity ruled over rationality so she went to his dorm and started nocking

"Come in " He said wonder who it was

Deserei then walked in "I just relised something there was something i wanted to ask you why do you keep a 9 mm on your perso?Deserei than looked around"and another on your night stand and a rifel beside it"

Leon turned around " why do i, well its simple i have no where else to go so i have all my stuff here " he said taking off his jacket show his tight black shirt which shows off his muscles and his abes " I sorry i don't mean to be rude please have a seat" he said still standing by the window as the lighting flashes in his browish green eyes

Its alright" Deserei commented "and what do you mean you dont have anywhere to go what about your parents?"Deserei asked

He layed back on the bed and then looked at Deserei " anyways enough about that " he said trying to get happy

Deserei just lokked at him "im sorry i shouldt have asked so yuor just like me huh" she said  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:30 pm
Kaisa eventually found Rina, she seemed to be by herself as well, perhaps also looking for a friend? "Hello," Kaisa called to the girl, smiling brightly and walking over to her.  

kloudgirl

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:32 pm
Rina looked over when she herd a 'hello' "Hi." She said smileing  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:42 pm
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric

Deserei just lokked at him "im sorry i shouldt have asked so yuor just like me huh" she said

Leon got up and walked over to Deserei " i want to thank you for listening to me your one of the few" he said putting his hand on her chin pulling it close and kissing her lips then backed away  

KG8584

Atamous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:44 pm
daisuke jumped out of dorm 12 with a bright glowing red feather in his hand and a monster wearing gauntlets that had glowing purple jewels on them following and he jumped through a window and landed on the ground "damn it" he mumbled as he landed and rolled and the monster attack from jumping out the window he held the feather up "shiginomas a red barrier surrounded him as the monster attacked and it deflected his attack and daisuke took off running "Help someone" he yelled out  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:47 pm
Rina herd the yell for help. "You here that?!" She asked the girl who walked up to her to say hello.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:48 pm
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric

Leon got up and walked over to Deserei " i want to thank you for listening to me your one of the few" he said putting his hand on her chin pulling it close and kissing her lips then backed away

Deserei started to blush at what he did "Umm your welcome  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:48 pm
daisuke kept using the barrier Damn it i can't win this way he started to think  

Atamous

KG8584

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:00 pm
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric

Deserei started to blush at what he did "Umm your welcome"

"Your a good kisser" Leon said to her he moved closer to her "so what do u want to do sense we have a few days on our hands" he said dam she is so beautiful and so cute he though to himself  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:06 pm
"Ummmmmm thank you and i dont know"Thinking to hersekf i cant belive he kissed me  

Edina Elric

Atamous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:06 pm
daisukes feather broke as well as the barrier and he slammed into the wall of the schools courtyard "Damn it all" he yelled as he hit the ground and he stood his left arm bleeding and dripping down off the pointer and ring finger he looked down i....i...i'm gonna die here two red wings unfold from his backa nd he pulls out two feathers and looks at the monster "fine if i am gonna die i am taking him with me he looked at the feathers "shaitzonomas" he yelled the two feathers merged into a broad sword he stood there holding it with both hands looking at the monster it chuckled and charged at daisuke  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff