Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Comatose (Full: Feel Free to Lurk) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  Joining!
  Reading ^w^
  Lurking...
View Results

The Horologist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:22 pm
The portal began to close, Orion ran over to it a caught the location just before it closed. "Damn it..." He said as its last bit of light faded.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:41 pm
Luna stare at the dead demon, her eyes remembering her lover, before he died saving her. She shook her head and walked towards Alena. "Alena, how are you feeling?" She said softly.

[[Edit: My picture had a bandwidth so.. let me give you the code.
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l109/lilbunny94/My RPC Chars/Angelbythemoon.jpg
]]  

SweetHugz

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:10 pm
"Horrible.." She mumbled, holding her bleeding head. She tried to get up but moved dizzily around.
"Nn..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:14 pm
"Akriel will heal you." Luna said. "He's more of a healer then a fighter." She joked.  

SweetHugz

The Horologist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:26 pm
Orion rushed over, kneeling down at Alena's side. "Did you catch a name? A location? Anything?" He said, his one-track mind overloading.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:43 pm
Alena glared at Orion, "Sure, ask a dieing woman if she caught anything before you ask her how she is." Alena said, "Sadly, No. All I know is they wanted to take me to earth."  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

The Horologist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:17 am
"Earth?" Orion said ignoring her irritation. He looked back at where the portal had been, the land scared. "We have to follow them..." He said more to himself, then looking back at Alena. "Lets get you to a restorer."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:55 pm
"Earth?" Luna echoed. She felt as if her heart jumped up and down due to happiness. "We can stay at the foster parent's house until we find the demons." She suggested.  

SweetHugz

The Horologist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:52 pm
Orion picked Alena up into his arms, beginning to take her at a fast pace down the street. "Foster parents? Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean ...wasn't that over one-hundered and thirty years ago?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:01 pm
"They lived in the woods." Luna replied. "So no one knows there is a house there even if they're dead." She followed Orion.  

SweetHugz

The Horologist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:32 pm
They entered the restorer's, he handed over Alena immediatly. "Careful." He said as the resterer placed Aer on the table in the middle of the white washed room.
He turned back to Luna.

"Are you sure you can handle that?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:26 am
"Yeah, I can handle that. Are you guys coming too?" Luna turned around and looked at Vincent and Akriel. "Or do you guys preferred to stay up here?"  

SweetHugz

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:12 am
Alena glared over at Orion, as the restorer began to heal her. Once he was done she got off the table.
"Foster parents, Earth..." Alena didnt like Earth very much. Not that everything was bad about it. but everyone seemed to do something wrong. Some people over there she would see when they died to send them to hell.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:59 pm
((Sorry Everyone I've been away for a week sweatdrop ))

Akriel cursed himself and flew off into the sky. Abandoning the younger Angels. "Like it matters" he thought to himself, "They don't need me, I'm just a usless old know-it-all" With this he disappeared. Doubting the others would even notice him.  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:37 pm
Luna looked for Akriel. "Anyone seen where Akriel went?" She asked the people around her."Anyone?" They shook their heads. "Where could he have gone?" She thought, a bit confused.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff