Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:09 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart

"Yes, thankyou," Jade nodded her head, trying not to limp as they walked out.

Cloud noticed as they left that Rose wasn't walking right. "You ok?" He asked.
"Yes, I'm fine." She replied. "I'm just waiting for something." A guard came out from the back and handed Rose her sword. "Okay, we can leave now." Rose said as she walked out the door and putting her sword away.

[[Sakira (Master) just brought Leon Midnight (slave) and Rose (slave) has been brought by Cloud (Master)... Like that? Although Sakira might get another one.]]

[[I meant to say Jade but oh well.]] Cloud then turned his attention to Jade and saw her walking funny as well. "Are you alright, Jade? You're limping to."

"I'm fine," she said, trying to hide her limp. She didn't want anyone thinking she was soft and unable to take her beatings.

"Fine huh? Well, you have an odd way of showing it..." He said, eyeing her ankle.

Jade tried to ignore her throbbing ankle. "So, where are we going?" She tried changing the subject.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:15 pm
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz
"Yes, I'm fine." She replied. "I'm just waiting for something." A guard came out from the back and handed Rose her sword. "Okay, we can leave now." Rose said as she walked out the door and putting her sword away.

[[Sakira (Master) just brought Leon Midnight (slave) and Rose (slave) has been brought by Cloud (Master)... Like that? Although Sakira might get another one.]]

[[I meant to say Jade but oh well.]] Cloud then turned his attention to Jade and saw her walking funny as well. "Are you alright, Jade? You're limping to."

"I'm fine," she said, trying to hide her limp. She didn't want anyone thinking she was soft and unable to take her beatings.

"Fine huh? Well, you have an odd way of showing it..." He said, eyeing her ankle.

Jade tried to ignore her throbbing ankle. "So, where are we going?" She tried changing the subject.

"My house, where we'll be taking a look at that ankle of yours, Jade. We'll get you girls some new clothes tomorrow, and possibly go see a movie while we're out..." He said to both of them at once.  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:18 pm
xXLonelySoldierXx
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
"Follow me." Sapphire said, walking out of the place. She headed to her house looking back every now and then to see if he was following her.

Namen fellowed the woman closely and would always look aruond just in case. Then Namen says," What is your name?"

((Sorry about the long wait! I was out somewhere...))
"Sapphire. And I believe it said on your cage that you were, Namen?" Sapphire asked as they arrived at the house. 'I wonder if he's ever been bought...' She thought as she waited for him to reply.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:21 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz

"My house, where we'll be taking a look at that ankle of yours, Jade. We'll get you girls some new clothes tomorrow, and possibly go see a movie while we're out..." He said to both of them at once.

Jade nodded and watched her new master carefully. He seemed very kind.  

amore_mia_bella

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:27 pm
Cloud tried to look over the cars in the parking lot to find his. "Where did I park that stupid...ah, there it is" He lead them to his car, a metallic black Hyundai. He opened the doors for Jade and Rose and then got in himself, starting the car.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:33 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
Cloud tried to look over the cars in the parking lot to find his. "Where did I park that stupid...ah, there it is" He lead them to his car, a metallic black Hyundai. He opened the doors for Jade and Rose and then got in himself, starting the car.

Jade sat quietly, tugging at her collars absentmindedly.  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:35 pm
Rose sat in the car with her hands folded. "So um, what does your house look like Mr.Cloud?" She said breaking the slience.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:36 pm
SweetHugz
Rose sat in the car with her hands folded. "So um, what does your house look like Mr.Cloud?" She said breaking the slience.

Jade looked up, wondering the same.  

amore_mia_bella

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:36 pm
"You'll see when we get there" He said with a smile, "I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:44 pm
"Oh okay." Rose said. She was raised to not ask so many questions and to mostly be quiet.  

SweetHugz

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:47 pm
After half an hour of driving, they come up to a large white house. Cloud parks in the drive way and helps the girls out. "Here we are" He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:49 pm
SweetHugz
"Oh okay." Rose said. She was raised to not ask so many questions and to mostly be quiet.

Jade, raised the opposite, found it harder to keep quiet. "So... what brought you to the slave market?" She asked politely.  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:57 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
After half an hour of driving, they come up to a large white house. Cloud parks in the drive way and helps the girls out. "Here we are" He said.
Rose's eyes widen at the house. "Wow! It's huge." She blurted out. "Sorry.." She said turning pink of embarrassment.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:58 pm
"I don't know really...guess I just wanted to give someone a second chance at
a better life" H replied  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:04 pm
"Thank you for giving us another chance" She whispered. "He's a nice master afterall." She thought/  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff