Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Zombie Outbreak (Open! Send in your profiles!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna rp with us?
  Sure!
  Nah...
  I'm just here for the gold.
View Results

Tears of Sleet

Dangerous Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:52 pm
"So how would we seal the city up?" she asked taking a seat on the couch's arm.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:23 am
midnight looked at her"you have to lock it down in an ermargency stat keeping all the people inside including us and anyone else that isn't a zombie."Midnight eyed them.midnight tool he trench coat off showing horrible wonds going up her arm that are scares from beattings from a small age.Midnight took some alcahol from the girl and a cloth from her pocket and put some alcahol on it and the rubbed it down her arm and only flinched in pain.  

TheGothicPunk666

Tears of Sleet

Dangerous Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:32 am
"Oh I see. Seems simple enough with flesh eating zombies following us." she said sarcastically  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:55 pm
Vladimir inspected the bottle of liquor for a while before pocketing it and sniggering. "Heh, you american's think that I came here unprepared? I have an antidote from Mother Russia that keeps me from turning into those monsters..." He said as he took a small bag out of his pocket and revealed a syringe that contained a dark blue liquid inside. After feeling around on his neck, he stuck the needle inside of him and slowly began injecting the supposed antidote into his body. "Don't worry, i won't attack my comrades if that is what worries you..."  

Daigo Himazaki

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:51 pm
(( i apligize for not being here for so long, i got a new job and im afraid i wont have much time for gaia, so im backing out of this rp, once again i apoligize...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:50 pm
"wait a minute.....russia attacked the united states causing this outbreak?!?!?!?! why?????" he yelled as soon as he got up and walked toward vlad, pulling a sword on him. he then resheathed the sword and walked away saying," don't take me for grnted..... i might get violent but i think i can get us out of here alive and have this city terminated by the time we get out of the lock down zone." he held up the code card that showed his ranking and access codes in the army's zone of lock down. "i can get us out of here but we need to work together." he said as he walked back over to the couch. "they know i'm still here and they won't destroy this city until i'm out. i can tell you that we will get out."  

Myst1c_Nightmare

Tears of Sleet

Dangerous Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:50 pm
"If I didn't know any better, I'd take that as an insult. But at theis point I don't care." SHe shrugged Thank you Russia, my mother is gone  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:44 pm
Vladimir took the syringe out of his neck and threw it to the ground. "I did not know about this strike, my so called comrades sent me and a few others from the Spetznas forces down here for recon." Vladimir sighed and took a swig of the alcohol that was handed to him and sighed a little. "In any event, it's not like I can help what my country does, Russia and America are enimies in secret after the Cold War, you should know that." He sighed and shook his head slowly. "No matter, I plan on dealing with the officials there as soon as I escape this hellhole."  

Daigo Himazaki

Tears of Sleet

Dangerous Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:57 pm
"Good luck." she re-wrapped her arms, looking at her sword.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:32 pm
Vladimir looked at the girl that began wrapping her arms up and snickered a little. "Heh, I suppose the fear of death hardens the hearts of the purest civilian..." He then laughed, sat down the cases that Midnight handed to him, and slid them over to her. "Here, I am no dog of the American government, so I have no reason to do what you say. As for your threat on killing me..." Vladimir pointed his finger towards her and glared. "I don't plan on dying my your hands, young one." After saying that, Vladimir's face softened and he walked off a bit and pointed His AK-47u around at his surroundings, just in case more of those monsters decided to come out and play.  

Daigo Himazaki

Tears of Sleet

Dangerous Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:43 pm
"You could be right. Could you do me a favor when you go back to Russia?" She knew he would probably say no so she conitued "Tell them thank you." she said quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:48 pm
"I don't think I would be allowed to go back to Mother Russia." Vladimir whispered so only he could hear him, but after turning around and facing the girl, he smiled a little and nodded. "Da, I shall tell them if I can. But don't be dissapointed if I die before that happenes." He laughed, joking at the fact that he just may not live through the rest of the night. His eyes were a little brighter and full of hope for a moment, but when he heard a slight moan that resembled the zombies, his face became serious and he shook his head. "I think we might not be safe here for long...."  

Daigo Himazaki

Tears of Sleet

Dangerous Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:51 pm
Sage nodded, "The stairs over there. Earlier that is where my father entered, they could be coming in through there."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:00 pm
"Hmm...this is very troublesome..." Vlad fell to a knee and held his head in pain. The heavy loss of bloood and the sudden drop of pressure was beginning to affect him and tried his best to shake off the feeling of dizziness. He knew that the antidote that was given to him would work, but what he didn't know was that it shortened his lifespan by a few years. After recovering a little, he stood up and sighed. "Sorry....I'll be fine...."  

Daigo Himazaki

Tears of Sleet

Dangerous Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:06 pm
"Ok." she said, grabbing her sword and hanging it from her waist. "Your the expert."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff