Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:47 pm
"We'll do our best," she stated, though secretly she hoped she could just ignore the cat's problem. Weren't there enough people in The World with issues of their own? Shortly, she found herself out of the church and gating out of the lake. Once through, Tsuyuna glanced around to see the town of Mac Anu. "So, why are we here?" she asked in curiosity to Edin.

Hawk was beginning to feel bored now. Not even the administrators had tailed him today. "Somethin' must be up. Just what?" he wondered. Personally, he did not care. If someone was causing the corporation problems, he was glad. They deserved it after all the trouble they had, and were, causing him. He was considered an "outcast" by them -an uncorrectable player who seemed to constantly be breaking the law. "They only chase me down 'cause of that stupid -!" Hawk could not even convince himself to bring it up. What happened in the past stayed in the past. The lady died and that was the end of it. Why were they so desperate to found out about her? Was it not painful enough for him to see the one person who had ever cared for him die before his very eyes, or did they have to ignore that fact like the heartless people they were? "They're jus' power-hungry. So damn power-hungry..." he grumbled as he hit the log off button.
Stepping back from his computer, he plopped down onto his bed. Derek glanced out the window. "Still raining," he muttered. It had been like that for days. His apartment now seemed gloomier than ever. The only things he had to keep him company were his posters, his computer, and a bookshelf. The only book that lay on the bookshelf, though, was an old, worn out manuscript. It was hand written in ink and dust covered every inch of the fifty or some odd pages. Though it may have seemed near worthless to any onlooker, to Derek Radcliffe it meant the world. It was the one thing that his "mother" had left him after she had passed away so suddenly in a car accident. As he gazed at the book, he slowly drifted into slumber, dreaming of all the tales the woman told him when he was a very small child.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:20 am
Hitomi logged on and pop up next to zeig. "Ok! Let's get going!"  

BreathLessX
Crew

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:19 am
Mitsukai looked at Hitomi then Zeig. "Well we're all here! Let's go to the quest shop!" She frolicked to the quest shop.

Edin appearing in Mac Anu turned to Tsuyuna. "Some person wanted to meet me here..I don't know anything other than that."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:06 pm
(wow, does anyone ever read my replies?)
"Ok, lets get going." Zieg said as he started to walk to the quest shop right behind Mitsukai  

Zieg_Tonanami

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:34 pm
Tsuyuna rolled her eyes. "Deja vu," she sighed. Not too long ago she had the same thing happen to her. She hoped that this sitaution would not cause her trouble as well. She glanced down the roads, "I wonder where this person is?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:29 am
( Yeah. D: )

Mitsukai arrived at the quest shop, and began searching through the list of quests. "What level are you guys?"

Edin sighed. "Well the only thing we can do is wait."

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:53 pm
Tsuyuna huffed. If there was another thing she disliked, it was waiting. Tense as she was, she still could not help herself from staring at Edin's character. She grew red in the face and glanced quickly away, mentally berating herself. "What is your problem, Tsuyuna?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:23 am
(I read 'em, I'm just sucky at Replys XD)

"..." Hitomi thought for a second. "I think I'm a level 23?"  

BreathLessX
Crew

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:22 pm
( Me too. D: )

Mitsukai looked at Hitomi. "Well I'm around level 40. What about you, Zeig?" She went back and continued to look through the quests to find something that'd be somewhat challenging.

Edin looked at Tsuyuna. "Uh well...so...what do you think about the coma victims and all that crap?" He put a hand on his waist and waited for a reply.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:29 pm
Tsuyuna blinked in surprise at his sudden question. Honestly, she did not know what to think. No one she knew personally was in such a state from playing the game, but she had heard of so many others falling into this abrupt state of unconsciousness. "Umm...I'm not really sure. Personally, I just can't help but think that the corporation's behind it all somehow." she stated. she rocked back on her heels and looked thoughtfully ahead. "What if that's not the case, though?" she wondered, "What if there's something more...unreal behind it?" She shuddered to think if there was a supernatural explanation to it.  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:42 am
Edin looked away. "Do you know if anyone has ever came out of a coma caused by the game? I'm starting to think she won't." The image of Fe waking up from her coma made him sad, somehow. "I should probably tell you now.."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:35 pm
"Tell me what?" Tsuyuna asked. Did he know someone that was in a coma? If that was the case, it would explain a lot...  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sadi s t o i d

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:14 pm
Sauce-Kay
Edin looked away. "Do you know if anyone has ever came out of a coma caused by the game? I'm starting to think she won't." The image of Fe waking up from her coma made him sad, somehow. "I should probably tell you now.."

Nero walked into the Edin and Tsuyuna at that moment. "Greetings" she said in a calm voice "Um, I'm assuming one of you is Edin, who has lost something she seeks. The other one I do not know of but assume is a friends, correct?"
Nero was impatient and unhappy at the fact of what Orly was asking her to do but she ignored her annoyance and focused on the task at hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:22 pm
Edin looked at Nero. "Yeah, that's me. Are you Nero?" He sighed and sent a flashmail to Tsuyuna.

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
I'll tell you after.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

sadi s t o i d

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:44 pm
Sauce-Kay
Edin looked at Nero. "Yeah, that's me. Are you Nero?" He sighed and sent a flashmail to Tsuyuna.

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
I'll tell you after.

"Yes. Do you mind if we go to my hideout? It will be more... private."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out