Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
The Black Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:24 pm
Bringers of Death is quite a good read  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:00 pm
so many good books and thay have good aurthors to write them. the books ive read are

Soul Drinkers
Bleeding Chalice
Crimson Tears
Grey Knights- these four are by Ben Counter, and i have started a soul drinkers army, Shapedon looks alwsome!
The horus Hersy series
Bringers of death
Dawn Of war
Lord of night
Dead Sky, Black Sun
Blood Angles series
Crusade for armageddon
cant find the reast, will tell when i find them. The soul drinkers rock though.  

WNxHotSoup

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:21 pm
Hoping to get 'His Last Command' tomorrow, though in the meantime I'm re-reading Forged in Battle and Ravenor Returned.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:07 pm
See my username? Gaunts Ghost is beyond kick-a**. Necropolis kicked mega a** I have to say one of the best Gaunts Ghost. Honour Guard was just mega armour battles but a few questions WTF ARE CONQUEROR, HYDRA, AND DESTROY TANKS? If they're playable (forgeworld all that jazz) I would want to have one!!!

And just to take up some space is it possible for the emperor to talk to people like his high officials? He could stop the damn Inquisitors from being so damn evil.  

Colonel-Commissar Gaunt

Nuclearwinter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:08 pm
i liked "kill Team" a lot, it felt like i was reading a movie!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:50 am
Colonel_Commissar_Gaunt
See my username? Gaunts Ghost is beyond kick-a**. Necropolis kicked mega a** I have to say one of the best Gaunts Ghost. Honour Guard was just mega armour battles but a few questions WTF ARE CONQUEROR, HYDRA, AND DESTROY TANKS? If they're playable (forgeworld all that jazz) I would want to have one!!!

And just to take up some space is it possible for the emperor to talk to people like his high officials? He could stop the damn Inquisitors from being so damn evil.

Read Draco you fanboy you.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:16 pm
Colonel_Commissar_Gaunt

Yes forge world should be in IA1

Hydra Flak Battery
Destroy Tank Hunter
Conquerer Leman Russ Variant
Executioner Leman Russ Variant
Vanquisher Leman Russ Variant

oh and dont forget the mighty Bane Blade super heavy tank  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:00 pm
Mat
Colonel_Commissar_Gaunt

Yes forge world should be in IA1

Hydra Flak Battery
Destroy Tank Hunter
Conquerer Leman Russ Variant
Executioner Leman Russ Variant
Vanquisher Leman Russ Variant

oh and dont forget the mighty Bane Blade super heavy tank

baneblade....soo soo pawnage xd  

Ticklish_Boi

ravener2759

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:18 pm
can i get any reccomendations for a new book?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:18 pm
The Necromunda line of novel is nice, though I found the Kal Jerico a tad too kiddy for my liking. I'm reading Junktion now and thus far it fails to dissappoint. Same about Survival Instinct and Salvation.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

patteric

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:56 am
i've read
Crossfire-Legacy
Space Wolf-Ragnar's Claw-Grey hunter-wolfblade(getting tomorrow)
grey knights
farseer
Armegedon
nightbringer-warriors of ultramar
deathwing
what price victory

best-Warrior of Ultramar xd

worst-=Crossfire talk2hand
=Legacy talk2hand  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:06 am
Kirara.
can i get any reccomendations for a new book?

the Ultramariens series and space wolves series are exelent reading  

patteric

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:19 am
Current list of novels I've read.

By far the worst to this date are in my opinion Eye of Terror and Zaragoz, written way before most of you were born or old enough to read. I've never bothered to finish them both as they were dreadfully boring.

Favourites is hard for me, I like most books because of some part or the other. Dead Sky, Black Sun had several gore spattered scenes that were simply hilarious and epic, Survival Instinct was a nice insight into the mind of a psycho b***h with a mean streak a mile wide and Lord of the Night is a nice horror read. Current favourites are the two Ravenor books then, for it's quirky cinematic action and the depth of the characters.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:13 pm
anyone ever read Lord of the Night's... if u have what did u think about it  

firewarrior2424

Brother Felix

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:57 pm
If you haven't read the Space Wolf books you have to. Their great.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games