Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Why is it that MOST guy asians have spiky hair? (Pics) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have spiky hair? (Guys)
Yes
29%
 29%  [ 48 ]
no
70%
 70%  [ 117 ]
Total Votes : 165

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:27 pm
I prefer Asian guys who don't spike up their hair. I have a brother that don't spike up his hair, and his hair looks pretty good. Maybe it's true that most Asian guys do spike up their hair but in those Asian dramas, the majority don't. 3nodding

I think it depends on the face too. Some Asian guys don't look good with hair spiked up and some do.

Oo~....Nice pics up there (talking about the bangs pics)! <3 I like the second pic.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:12 pm
Nope, don't got spike hair.  

EnviousTragedy

metamonkey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:10 pm
does a mohawk count as spiky hair? because mohawks are really cool if you know how to pull it off. my hair is usually down, btw. i also tried back spikes, but i dont know how it looked like on me because i never took a picture of it. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:27 pm
~*~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
{don't worry, you're as sane as i am}

I don't know, it looks good on them ..
Of course, none o my Asian guy friends spike their hair. One doesn't because it actually looks horrid and it takes him an hour to get it right, and the other ones just don't care.

There's just something really sexy about pointy, shiny hair that defies gravity, on Asian guys. And they know that stare

orgasm! in the mouth

Valentina Ambrosia Dizon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:24 pm
Well, other than the spiky hair thing....they also do the dyeing hair thing with the look that se7en has or something.....but not all azn guys have spiky hair...

Some look good in their natural hairstyle.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:47 am
Because asian men have awesome hair lol They can do whatever they want with it and it'll still look awesome =p  

azngurlmuimui

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

rawr! im a penguine!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:54 am
ohmigosh!!!! i see too many dudes with spiked up hair!!! it bugs the crap out of me!!!
xp  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:20 pm
awww...i wish i had spiky hair but alas my mom said i was boy-ish enuff without cutting my hair...ah well i can only cut it as short as my shoulders  

xXlils_toushiroXx

Fuku Taichou

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:34 am
orgasm! in the mouth
~*~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
{don't worry, you're as sane as i am}

I don't know, it looks good on them ..
Of course, none o my Asian guy friends spike their hair. One doesn't because it actually looks horrid and it takes him an hour to get it right, and the other ones just don't care.

There's just something really sexy about pointy, shiny hair that defies gravity, on Asian guys. And they know that stare

I agree with that.

I tend to think guys look better with spiked hair, but part of that's because I like short hair better than long hair.. I've known some people who have long hair just because they're too lazy to cut it, and that bothers me a bit. Although, on the plus side, at least they're not totally into appearance.

Like many other people have said, it all really comes down to what the person can pull off for themselves. Some people look better with spiky hair, some people don't.

Oh, I also don't really like spikes that are too long. Then it just seems like the person is trying too hard or something. I know that might be what they personally like, but it just usually ends up looking messy and like the spikes were meant for a hairstyle that involved shorter hair.

Ultimately, though, I just like hair on the shorter side, spiked or not.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:46 am
maybe we all think alike. .. xD

i prefer the asian mullet as people will call it

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KHygLqCqTYI

my hair is similar razz  

Reichenbach Fall

Hilarious Raider

BlackHammer888

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:01 pm
my hair is BARELY spiked these days. I am usually too lazy to do it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:07 pm
when i went to japan...i saw most guys with long hair XD not too long though  

crazyornaments

crazyornaments

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:08 pm
Three Legged Crow
maybe we all think alike. .. xD

i prefer the asian mullet as people will call it

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KHygLqCqTYI

my hair is similar razz

yea the mullet style was popular  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:09 pm
Weird.

Over here, all the guys have practically the same hairstyle. I don't know how to describe it. Kind of long-ish...I don't know.

User Image  

- lanRENse -

i_lyke_cookies

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:15 pm
i use gell  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items