Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
___ ways to annoy your band director Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOggy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:37 pm
We don't to anything to sabotage our playing. That's just over the line. But pranks in L**'s office? Anything goes.

*change settings on computer
*lock keys inside office
*leave STUFF (backpacks, etc...) in office

**Our band director. Full name is Darrel LaGuardia. See why we call him L?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:21 am
Wear white sock with your all white uniform...even after he buys you a pair if black ones!

Break a wheel of a timani wheeling it out to the football field while playing tag.

Have long, uncomfortable talks about other's "intimate" relationships the whole way to a competition.

While he's chatting with another director before you're about to leave on the bus, have everyone stick their heads out the windows and whine about how late you'll be and how tired you are. Have some one continually yelling "Hurry up!!!!!!!"

When asked to tutor a percussionist on counting, teach them the wrong way to do it.

Use a plastic oboe reed.

Tell people around you you are wearing nothing under your uniform.

Continually say, "and this one time at band camp..."

Hold a mini drill practice in the hall between classes so that you block the hallway and he/she gets blamed

Man, good times 3nodding  

stockholm_syndrome

[Violet Eyes]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:34 pm
Notquitesane
oh, I came up with some more and I'm circulateing the list throughout the band razz

Half of the band has seen the list already! I actually got a note today in band saying 'what up Mr. B?!' (Our band director's name is Mr. Barfield)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:36 pm
TOUGHING THE KEYBOARD RIGHT AFTER HE TELLS YOU NOT TO!  

actress12

toboetsukasa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:48 pm
kiss your band lovein friends in front of he/she hehe our band director flips..  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:39 am
Draw all over your sheet music!  

[Violet Eyes]

Kaikamahine o Pele

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:50 am
For April fools, we had an administrator call the director to the office. While she was gone, all the horns, etc. adjusted their slides to a different tune. When she came back and asked us to play a B flat, the pit played B and everyone else just did what they were told. lol We were so off. She was like "omg....ya'll need to practice really bad...." lol It was great. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:21 pm
Call your band director something a little less flattering. My band director's last name is Montgomery-Barnes, which sounds quite familiar to a certain Simpsons character. Hence, she only uses Montgomery.

I got smacked upside the head the last time I called her Mrs. Burns. The look on her face made it well worth it.  

Jazztast!c

Fay3840

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:25 pm
If you have morning anouncements in band talk during them like you are not listening I know it is not much but my freind and I do it in Band like every day and our band director gets pissed at us all the time. Or just talk during the band like when you are practicing. I don't know what it is about but teaxhers hate it when you talk. Oh and if you don't play when you are supposed to. That always works too. My director would kill us if she could when we don't play when we (trombone section) are supposed to. biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin Hope that does anything for you! HAVE FUN annoying you band director!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:19 pm
Laugh, loudly, at random intervals. It annoys the crap out of my BD. One time he even said, "Bite your lip!!" because I kept laughing.  

lostladyofthemarble

Awesome-Taro

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:09 pm
Teepee the band room while your band director is out.

Make freshman boys go into the girls locker rooms.

Lock people in tuba lockers.

Put chocolate in white bibber pockets.

I was so tempted to do one time to a certain cymbal player once. I hate him so much!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:33 pm
hitting you mouthpiece(brass only) and making that pop noise for an hour  

Actressonsuger

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

realdor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:29 am
Belle89
Me and my friends started an end of the year gift for our director called 1,000 (hopefully) ways to annoy your band director! We're running low on ideas so could everyone please throw some ideas out for us.

whee
call him fat, my director is skinny, but we call him fat and he's all, "shut up" its funny  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:10 pm
If your band director had an old name from when he was a young bando, call him it.

Ours is called Bagel Boy...  

Syllie

hippogriff_08

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:19 pm
-tap your foot in a different beat than she's directing in really loud
-play when shes trying to work w/ a group
-continue to ask if she needs any help for percussion ensemble even if you dont now how to beat out a rhythm
-ask stupid questions repeatldy
-march out of step and out of line
-do everything wrong in the field show  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out