Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Panic! In the Classroom (new pics) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's these substandard motels on the
  la la la la la
View Results

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:51 pm
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
Where did you get the stickers and roses from? They're cool. And how can you cut so perfectly?! Like the picture of the four of them sitting on a bench, except you managed to get rid of the bench and make like a while outline around the picture. How on earth did you do that?

I bought the stickers from a store called Micheals. They are expensive stickers. gonk Because like, some of them are like...3D. xD And have like fabric. I found the roses from around my house. whee My mom had a flower arangment in my living room and I just kind of snuck one out of there when she wasnt looking. And the other one towards the stop came from my sister's room. She had it like...wired onto her lamp. She's in college now, so I don't think she'd care. xd I actually made a white outline around the boys sitting on the bench in MS Paint. eek It took forever. Then I just carefully cut around them. It's not that hard if you take your time. ;D
Oh. There aren't any decent arts and crafts stores here... but I'm broke anyway.

It's cool how you just found stuff around the house to use surprised whee I don't think I'd find anything. And I don't like to venture into my brothers' rooms xp Except when my younger brother is playing Panic!, and I happen to hear it from the hall or something. Then I burst in and sing along and once the song is over I start telling him the latest news about Panic! At The Disco. And then he's like "Wow, that's great. Please get out now." gonk xp
But anyway.

Oh my god I can't believe you did the outline that way eek That's crazy. It must have been so tedious! Totally worth it though, because it looks great.

I've never been good at cutting. I somehow always manage to wreck things, and get frustrated and end up throwing stuff xp sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:12 pm
That's an awesome poster/project Madame Le Guillotine! 3nodding It's so cool that you used Brendon for something school related.
My school isn't cool enough to give assignments like that. talk2hand

Anyways... I've never done anything Panic! related for school.
I had to write an essay though and it was talking about guns being bad at school. And the whole time I was writing I kept seeing the word gun and that made me think of "shotgun" and then of course "wedding" came. So I was singing that in my head during class.
Also today we read a story in language arts class and it kept saying "panic" and I wanted to say "At The Disco" out loud in class so badly. sweatdrop

cat 1ady

cat 1ady

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:14 pm
Your poster boards for London and Washington D.C. are really cool Polyphonic Twilight! blaugh
It would be so awesome to visit those cities, you're so lucky! mrgreen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:21 pm
And PrimeRib, woah your Panic! poster is just woah and ah-mazing! whee heart
I mean wow... I'm lost for words.

(Just wondering... but could you give me the links to the individual pictures of the guys?
Like the one where Ryan's hair is sticking up. And then the ones of Jon, Spencer, and Brendon?)

cat 1ady

cat 1ady

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:22 pm
You gals are inspiring me to make my own poster. xd
I'll probably make one after I buy the collector's box and other band related items.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:51 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
Where did you get the stickers and roses from? They're cool. And how can you cut so perfectly?! Like the picture of the four of them sitting on a bench, except you managed to get rid of the bench and make like a while outline around the picture. How on earth did you do that?

I bought the stickers from a store called Micheals. They are expensive stickers. gonk Because like, some of them are like...3D. xD And have like fabric. I found the roses from around my house. whee My mom had a flower arangment in my living room and I just kind of snuck one out of there when she wasnt looking. And the other one towards the stop came from my sister's room. She had it like...wired onto her lamp. She's in college now, so I don't think she'd care. xd I actually made a white outline around the boys sitting on the bench in MS Paint. eek It took forever. Then I just carefully cut around them. It's not that hard if you take your time. ;D
Oh. There aren't any decent arts and crafts stores here... but I'm broke anyway.

It's cool how you just found stuff around the house to use surprised whee I don't think I'd find anything. And I don't like to venture into my brothers' rooms xp Except when my younger brother is playing Panic!, and I happen to hear it from the hall or something. Then I burst in and sing along and once the song is over I start telling him the latest news about Panic! At The Disco. And then he's like "Wow, that's great. Please get out now." gonk xp
But anyway.

Oh my god I can't believe you did the outline that way eek That's crazy. It must have been so tedious! Totally worth it though, because it looks great.

I've never been good at cutting. I somehow always manage to wreck things, and get frustrated and end up throwing stuff xp sweatdrop

My mom went to school to be a person that creates flower arrangments (I forgot what they are called.) She quit to have my sister and I, but she still enjoys making them, so we always have tons of flower arrangments everywhere. Haha.

Thank you. redface

HAHA. Poly has a TEMPER! <33

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:56 pm
Scarlet Summer

(Just wondering... but could you give me the links to the individual pictures of the guys?
Like the one where Ryan's hair is sticking up. And then the ones of Jon, Spencer, and Brendon?)

Thanks. ^^

They are from the January issue of Rolling Stone Magazine.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:57 pm
Scarlet Summer
Your poster boards for London and Washington D.C. are really cool Polyphonic Twilight! blaugh

Agreed~!
POLY IS A LUCKY DUCK. scream heart

PrimeRibby
Captain

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:58 pm
Oh my gawd.
PrimeRib, I luff you sooo much.
I luff the pictures!

In fact, I luff everything about this guild. heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:11 pm
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO
Haha. You said gee whiz. I just want a collage! hahaha

I'd make you one~

And I'd pay for shipping.

That'd rock. xd

Ha it would.

Dang printer...  

SingPaNiCDiScO

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:30 pm
~[girlygirl]~
Oh my gawd.
PrimeRib, I luff you sooo much.
I luff the pictures!

In fact, I luff everything about this guild. heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Aww, haha. heart I love you too.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:40 pm
`PrimeRib
upsidexdown
omfg, primey!!
that is like the most uber awesome
panic collage i've ever seen. gonk
...actually its the only panic collage.
xD
i wish i had the ink, time, and patience
to do that.
;____________;

Thanks. 4laugh
I thought I was gonna kill myself like...1/4 through it.
I was like...I'm never gonna finish this...xD

xD!!!
my parents wouldn't let me use
the printer just to make that.
my dad would probably throw
it out after i finished it.
emo

upsidexdown

tanyjames

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:55 pm
`PrimeRib
Scarlet Summer

Thanks. ^^

They are from the January issue of Rolling Stone Magazine.

lol.. spencer looks like a male model, and jon looks like he is crazzzyyy! lol... biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:28 am
Scarlet Summer
Thanks.
Yeah, my school organizes a bunch of "city trips" where we go places for about four days. It's expensive, but a lot cheaper than if you were to go and have to pay for a hotel and the full price for all the museums and stuff like that... And it's even more fun since a bunch of your friends are with you xp

PrimeRib: I didn't know there was a special word for flower arrangement. Oh unless you mean bouquets xp

Hmm I don't know if I have a temper..... I just get frustrated! xp domokun Haha.

Polyphonic Twilight

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:53 pm
User Image

This is my very UNimpressive binder. But it makes me smile when I look at it. When school sucks looking ta it makes me happy heart redface wink  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff