Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Can you live without MapleStory? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CAN YOU?
  YES
  NO
View Results

Blind Magi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:21 am
I played for a few months last year, got bored of it and quit. Started playing again around a month and a half ago, and I'm starting to get bored of it again, might keep playing, might not. All I know is if I quit again and come back, I'm not going to switch servers like I did this time...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:37 pm
I'm not sure if being unactive from MS for a month or two counts as quitting. But I can never leave it entirely. Too much of a big family on there. XD; Maybe it's just me? ^^;

Mizu Kunoichi

JesseMarisol246

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:14 pm
Well I dont know if leaving for a couple of months because of failing grades counts as quitting....but I will say this. I can not live without it....takes my mind off of finals coming up real soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:56 pm
I'd rather have hard times together...

I've always thought I'd go crazy without maple, but since I've started HS, I only play like once every 3-4 weeks. I still love mapling, but school and my boyfriend comes first. x]

...then have it easy apart.

H3av3nxAng3l

whatername

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:43 am
yes  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:59 pm
i havent been on for a really REALLY long time.it's been a while  

xXemoliciousXx13

Artess

General

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:11 am
To add to what I said before, ultimately, the game itself causes people to quit. After you've attained 15x, have the godliest stuff, good guild, etc., you might... just get bored. A lot of high level people I know simply don't want to play anymore for that reason. Anyone can do what FangBlade did, especially when you're talking about the top 1000 rank players or so, but when you're getting 0.01% for every ten kills with double experience it might be time to try another game because that is boring as hell.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:45 pm
lilpyrodude
i no i can live without maple
Feel free to repost if u change you mind about Can you live without maplestory lol xd

Lilazndog have a Question to ask all of you guy
His Question is
Have any of you QUIT MapleStory Aready?

Easily, I've quit it once before and am now back on it.
And joined this guild soon after.  

Shuyajin

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:52 pm
lilpyrodude
i no i can live without maple
Feel free to repost if u change you mind about Can you live without maplestory lol xd

Lilazndog have a Question to ask all of you guy
His Question is
Have any of you QUIT MapleStory Aready?
Dreams come true...

I've tried living without maple...I always come back. F3
*has quit a couple of times always to return* I stopped quitting...now I hiatus. rofl
...and once my dream was you. User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:37 pm
Since I have outside contact with most of the people I usually talk/play with... Yes. O:

i sharks

Aquilla Claringbold

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:27 pm
Well I can for a set amount of time, the longest ive went has been 4 months  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:26 pm
I can live without Maple. I go a couple of weeks without playing, will start for a couple days, stop because i'm bored with it, and repeat. My boyfriend has stopped playing it. He couldn't handle leveling +20 solely on retz. :C  

Hari-Kari

200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:34 am
I realized I have to take breaks every once in a while, for a month or two. I get completely addicted an burn myself out. Spend every waking minute on it....
So I play gaia in the off time. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:26 pm
Of course.

Once I reached a high level and had things going on in real life, I just sort of.. quit for a few months.

It was admittedly hard at first, I had been so addicted to it before to just suddenly stop one day. I had friends, good guild, high level, etc.

After I took that long break I realized that my friends had forgotten me, guild expelled me, and there were x2 cards that could get someone who wants to be high level bad enough in a few weeks.
The friends I had made didn't even care enough to add me on MSN. (Well, a few did, but honestly- it's hard to talk to someone who's only common interest is MS and is always on there)

It struck me how horrible MS was for me. I was a NX-whore, and for what? Items that expire for 3 months? A ******** shirt costs 5 dollars. The graphics are horrible, and leveling is a pain in the a**.

I admit I go on every 3-5 weeks, though. Just to see what's up. neutral  

Jikarui

nerdyninja

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:25 pm
I have lived so far  
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items