Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Different World Academy (many characters) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:09 pm
Chii slept for awhile and could hear Ichigo call to her  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:51 am
"yeah i'm okay... chii! where is she? and what exactly is happening?" she said worriedly!  

kriane

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:52 am
"I told you hollows attack those with high spirit energy. Hanging out with me causes and increaase in spirit energy because I can't control my energy." Ichiog said looking at Sakura  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:17 am
Chii woke up *wat happned* Chii said  

Bravery-Homunculus

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:09 am
"Nothing really you just almost eaten soul and all." Ichigo said back in his body already.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:52 am
*Wat???* she said *So my soul almost got eaten!!!!!*Chii said  

Bravery-Homunculus

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:17 pm
"Believe it or not yeah." Ichigo said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:50 am
*ok i will belive u but next time let me know when my soul is going to get eaten ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Chii said  

Bravery-Homunculus

kriane

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:33 am
"chii's right... warn us if some hollow or anything's ready to me.. my soul" she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:39 am
"Ok then I will." Ichigo said.  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:48 am
*Ok thanx i need to know these things so shall we getgoing home Sakura*Chii said  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:44 am
Ayame walked around the empty building. "I know I'm here early, but his is ridiculous!" He looked down at his uniform. "This needs to change also. If I cut here and add this here..." he muttered to himself. He had fought hard to come here and he wasn't going to leave, not yet. "I guess I'll just wait for someone. I can't wait to see what the female uniform looks like. I hope it's not as boring as the male."  

Scary_Moonlight

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:45 pm
Chii walked in the school in her cute school uniform ((wat dose the uniforms look like anyway)) *I love this uniform!!!!*Chii said and walked by Ayame  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:42 pm
((We do need some kind of basic uniform idea)) Ayame looked and saw a girl walking by. The uniform was cute, he had to agree with her, but he liked his masterpieces better. Maybe he was biased. But it was another student at least."What homeroom do you have? I have 5b."  

Scary_Moonlight

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:38 am
((K i can find somthing on photobucket and put it on)) Chii walked by and truned around and saw the boy there and asked *Who are u??? Wats ur name???*Chii asked with a smile on her face  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff