Reply Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form
Pacing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Johnny x F x

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:31 am
Johnny slouched a bit in his chair, watching the two immortals walk off towards the dance floor. He glanced over at Keket and cracked a sly grin. "You're not gonna ask me to dance also, are you? I'm afraid i'd be a disappointment."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:14 am
"To have fun, dance, maybe get a little drunk." Was her amused answer on that with laughter lacing her tone, dancing she could do, and it was proven now.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:15 am
With an annoyed with on that she stood and glanced to him, "Then stay in boredom." Was her cold response before she walked off, for the dance floor, she had no problem with dancing by herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:15 pm
With a shrug, Johnny finished his drink watching Keket stride out onto the floor. He wasn't one to consider alcohol and conversation boring, but he also was not one for dancing. He stood and walked to the bar to close his tab. Catching Adam's attention on his way out, he doffed an imaginary hat and stepped back out into the pleasant night air. He had to get back to his research and figured he'd drunk enough to make the walk home pass quickly...  

Johnny x F x

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:18 pm
"Sounds like a plan to me," Methos chuckled as he danced with Luana. Catching Johnny's eye as the other Immortal headed for the door, Methos gave him a nod of farewell  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:03 pm
"You're too tall." She stated after a second, "Six foot or above I'm guessing?" She gave what could have been a flirtatious smile, no one said she couldn't flirt playfully, so maybe she was dancing a little closer to him then needed. He was cute, she was bored and in a good mood, she'd work on being more ladylike at another time.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:07 pm
"Six foot on the dot," said Methos. "Just a little above average these days. I used to be concidered very tall, back in the day. So, what do you think I'm too tall for?" he asked, eyebrows wagging a bit comically.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:32 am
She gave a graceful shrug that could have meant anything in the world, not really an answer but she stuck to it anyway, "You really do need to get out more, have some fun, liven up a bit."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:15 pm
"I suppose so," Methos admitted smoothly. "Believe it or not, I'm getting out more the last few years than I did the previous fifty. I tend to go in cycles, depending on the company."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:17 pm
She made a tisking sound on that, "Pity, I could never do that though, it would bore me too much."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:29 am
"Really?" Methos said. As old as he was, if he bored easily he'd have difficulty facing the world day after day. "The last time I was truly bored, it was the Dark Ages. I'm guessing that was a little before your time."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:06 am
"Just a bit yes." Little less then double her lifetime ago, so yeah, just a bit, at lest to her, "But yes, I'm easily bored with things, tends to force me to at lest somewhat keep up with times."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:03 am
"That's good, at least," Methos grinned, dipping her at an appropriate point in the music. "Too many older Immortals just give up and stagnate for a while. You could do that for long periods of time before with little difficulty catching up when you came back, but the last three or four hundred years... life's gotten much quicker."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:33 am
"I will just stay with not missing much, for multipliable reasons." Other then it being helpful, she stood out enough in society given her taste in dress, she didn't need people to really think she was an idiot when it came to things. Though art was such a weak point for her, modern art made no sense to her at all and she rather disliked it a great deal.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:03 am
"Works for me," Methos nodded.  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash