Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
*Naruto Timeskip* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:37 pm
"Yushai-kun!" Akemi caught him before he could fall on the ground. Slowly she stood up on her feet. She ripped a part of her sleeve off and wipped his face off. "Don't talk Yushai-kun..every time you will that's going to keep on happening..come one we are almost to your house. Wait till then okay?" She placed his arm around the back of her neck and started to walk again.

Mr. Kimmer smiled and slowly stood up, "Alright Uzumaki your healed now but you better lay off the fighting or your going to end up the same way again." Naruto grunted and slowly stood up.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:46 pm
Yushai walked as best he could until they reached they house as soon as the door opened he went to the bed and liad down.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:53 pm
Akemi sighed and went to where he had his towels at. She found two wash cloths and got them wet. Slowly she went to his room and walked over to the side of the bed. She smiled a bit and placed one of the wash clothes on his forehead and used the other one to wipe off the dry blood off his mouth and face. "Please take it easy okay Yushai-kun? I don't want to see you hurt like this again okay?"

Naruto slowly walked out of the training ground and stuffed a peice of paper the doctor gave him in his pocket. It was something for the herbs that Akemi was supposed to give him for his wounds.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:57 pm
" I'm not gonna hold off any longer Akemi. What I was saying earlier before I fell it was that I think that no person could love another more than me." Yushai said closing his eyes.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:04 pm
Akemi eyes got wide when he said that. She slightly blushed, "Yushai-kun.." Akemi blushed a bit. She quickly wiped the rest off the dryed blood on his face and a smile appeared on her face.

Naruto coughed a bit and sighed. He wiped his mouth off and looked at his sleeve. "Well the doctor said that would happen.." He looked around. "Where's Akemi?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:05 pm
Yushai went to sleep quickly.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:08 pm
Akemi slowly kissed his forehead, "Sleep well Yushai-kun.." She slowly ran her hand through his hair and stood up from his bed and slowly walked out of his bedroom.

Naruto sighed and stopped walking. He tried to get the blood off his sleeve. "Get off!" He growled under his breath.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:20 pm
Yushai woke up when Akemi left and got up and went onto the roof. " Huh I wonder if I made the right choice?" Yushai saw Naruto from the roof.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:26 pm
Naruto coughed again and quickly covered his mouth because he saw Akemi walking towards him. "Hello Akemi!" He had a nervous tone in his voice.

Akemi blinked and looked at him. She quickly grabed his arm and looked at his sleeve. "Uzumaki...." She gave him a look.

Naruto eyes got wide, "What??" He quickly took the list of herbs out and handed it to her. "The doctor wanted me to give this to you.." He rubbed teh back of his head nervously.

Akemi grabbed it from him and looked at it. "Heh, You must of been hurt pretty bad if you need this strongs ones..or maybe something else.." She stuffed the paper in her pocket and started to walk towards the herb store.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:28 pm
Yushai got up and looked at Naruto and Akemi as they walked off and yelled " Hey Naruto!"  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:36 pm
Naruto stopped walking, "Eh?" He looked towards where was Yushai and blinked, "What?"

Akemi wasn't paying atteion to neither of them. She was deep in her thoughts and kept walking.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:17 pm
" Nothing just saying hey I guess." Yushai said sitting down.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:58 pm
Naruto blinked and saw Akemi walking in the distance then he quickly looked back at him. "Would you like to join us? I'm sure Akemi would like to know your doing okay.."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:34 am
" Sure I guess so. " Yushai said walking back down stairs and out the door closing it as he went out.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:21 am
Naruto nodded a bit and stuffed his hands in his pockets while letting out a heavy sigh. He couldn't believe he was being nice to this guy, Yushai got on his nerves sometimes but he kept it to himself so he wouldn't hurt Akemi's feelings. "Come on we have to catch up with her.." He started to walk towards where Akemi was heading.

Akemi stopped and took out the paper that had the name of herbs that she needed to get for Naruto. "Okay Naruto-kun we are here..we need these herbs so help me okay?" She didn't hear a response and she turned around. "Uzumaki Nauto! Where on earth did you disappear this time?" Akemi mumbled under her breath and went into the herb store.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff