Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // R:2 // Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite guild?
  Canard
  Kestrel
  Moon Tree
  Raven
View Results

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:04 am
Hotaru turned around to see Luella. "Finally. Sheesh. I thought you'd never ask. Let's go. There's a warp point up here.." She began running to the next area of the dungeon.

Ansel followed.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:14 am
Luella trotted slowly behind them, there was an odd silence tainting the air. Luella wanted to disperse this silence for it was awkward and some what uninviting. ”I don’t like to bring up dead topics but…. What do you think causes people to fall into these ‘comas.’?”She stopped for a second and shook her head, ” I mean what in a game, has control over reality… ”  

x-Rorein

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:20 pm
Hotaru reached the warp point, which she ignored Luella and gated out of the area.

"Hm...yeah, the game seems like it's not just a game anymore. It seems like anything can happen now in the game...anything could happen at any moment now in the game...it used to not be like this.." Ansel smiled, like always.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:30 pm
Luella felt her skin crawl at Ansel’s words, ”Ya` Know that’s more than just a little bit unnerving, but we should really go Hotaru didn’t seem to like the subject… Maybe it is just nonsense” Luella walked over to the warp point and Gated out.  

x-Rorein

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:21 pm
Ansel followed, appearing in Dol Dona, with Hotaru waiting.

Hotaru smiled. "Finally. What should we do now...?" She crossed her arms and looked around the area.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:17 pm
[Finally time for the big bad Ekon to show up]
Luella scratched her chin, ”Actually I don’t know, I was hoping you guys would know what to do next……….” Luella glanced upwards and wrapped a lock of hair around her finger, ”I really have no idea what to do, I did level up a bit so, and I’m not opposed to dungeon crawling… “ She shrugged, ” but… I think Ansel should decide, Hotaru picked the last run and I picked the first one.”

Ekon spotted them and instantly knew that they would be his next targets. Up and down he studied them knowing he wouldn’t me noticed, after all Dol Donna is a pretty busy Root Town someone just loitering around was not suspicious at all. They would have to have an uncanny 6th sense to even get a notion that they where being watched. The dancer the one with red hair, the one that didn’t seem to shut-up; it was her that made Ekon target them, well aside from the fact that he was having a rather bad day. It has been a while sense Ekon has done a random PK but he didn’t feel bad about it in the least. So like creeping cat he stood tail twitching wait to hear the elusive area words.

x-Rorein

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:26 pm
Hotaru waited for Ansel to say something. She looked up at the sky. She yawned. "Hey guys, I think I'll log off for a while. I'm getting pretty tired. See you later." She gated out, logging out after words.

"Well that leaves us with just you and me now.." He watched Luella until he realized what he was doing. "Oh uh, I have an area word, Theta, Lingering Aching Love. I found it while searching through different areas for a special item. It's level 67, a level higher than me. It shouldn't be a problem."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:51 pm
Luella put her hands on her hips, ”Well that is a weird area name…I just hope we can handle it.” Without anything else to say Luella just walked over to the Chaos Gate. ”Well come on Ansel. Lets go”

Ekon sighed, only two victims now… I guess that does make things easier… its half as much fun though. Even with the minor set back excitement still danced in his eyes, this was a stress reliever that he defiantly needed. A devilish smirk spilled on his face Lingering Aching Love, eh? I’ll wait a bit before I follow them.

x-Rorein

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:14 am
Ansel nodded, taking a few steps to get to the chaos gate, gating there.
He appeared in a wide field, and it appeared to be evening, and the wind was blowing stronger than normal. "Well here we are."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:00 am
After a quick glance at her map, Luella clapped her hands together, an with a child’s beaming smile stated, ” Well lets get started!” With a graceful flick of her fan she cast Ap Corv, Ap Corma, and Ap Do on Ansel and her self. With her on enhanced seed She pranced around and handled some trivial things like breaking objects, but she didn’t are move to far away from Ansel.

Ekon sauntered up to the chaos gate, and sat down. ”I’ll give them a minute or two before I follow…” His strange words caught the attention of a passerby, but a sharp glare from Ekon quickly destroyed any chance of interference. He took his head a mumbled, ”Gosh people are so nosey these days… it’s annoying.”

x-Rorein

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:33 pm
Ansel followed, kicking a few items in the process. "How old are you?" He smiled, brushing hair from his face, and twirling his blades again. "You seem pretty young."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:26 pm
Stunned with embarrassment Luella rubbed the back of her head, ”I’m actually 16, people think I’m a little kid all the time… that really is my fault though, I’m short tempered arrogant and immature… “ Luella shrugged, ” I guess it just how I am. Ya know?” She mustered up a coy smile, before she took foot on the bridge heading north as the sound of creaking wood was heard she turned to Ansel, ”Well it is completely pointless for me to stand here and ramble about my faults lets hurry and beat that boss!”

Anxiety tingled all over Ekon, for there where just two more minutes till the fun starts. A twisted laugh escaped his lips as he stood, he took slow steady steps away from the chaos gate and towards the save shop. Yeah this is quite odd behavior but just because he was a well known PK didn’t mean he wasn’t going to take precaution.  

x-Rorein

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:22 pm
Ansel smiled. "Your right. Let's go. The boss won't kill it's self, at least I hope not.." Following Luella, he felt an odd rush of laughter go through him, he began laughing, stopping himself after running after her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:19 pm
Luella stopped abruptly, extended her arm and pointed straight forward, ”The boss just over there. I don’t think we are going to have any problems taking it down.”Hands on her hips she walk over and stood right in front of Ansel, ”You know how old I am but I don’t know how old you are… An exchange of information is in order.”

Ekon had a smile so malevolent it could make a child cry. ”It’s show time.” He walked over to the chaos gate and warped to the field. When he was upon the Grass field, Ekon reveled in the strong winds. Arms extended he inhaled and exhaled deeply, ”Now this is truly relaxing.”  

x-Rorein

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:59 am
"I'll be turing 17 in December. But you don't act like a little kid really. Just, silly. Which I find nothing wrong with." He smiled, running towards Luella.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff