Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Let's all Maple together? [Mardia Players] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to join the Gaian Mardian players?
  Yes! Definately! Need nicer people to be around with.
  No, I'd think I'd rather stick with my own server.
  Maybe for a bit, no promises though.
View Results

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:49 pm

Sasuke49
leveled to 29 after PQign with random parties. should level up to 30 later tonight.

D= Don't do the test and make 2nd job without me! I need to be there the take a screenie too xD lolz

Oh right also people please throw in some idea's for guild names. The ones above aren't written in stone and were just quick ideas from me head lolz.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:16 pm

Got to level 13 today~ ^^;

Meigumii

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:39 am

Meigumii
Got to level 13 today~ ^^;

Well if you need any help with future quests to level faster I'm available so are the others as well =3
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:25 am

PQed with a bunch of idiots, a lv 30 sin, lv 25 sin, and a lv 28 magician.
the lv 30 thought it would be "fun" if he went afk during the first stage after he gave me his pass. we waited a few minutes in stage 2 for him to enter. then the lv 25 sin i noticed was a a*****e. his name was something like xSInhAcKsx or something like that, and i still think he was godmodeing in the PQ >_>

so the mage died in stage one of the 2nd or 3rd PQ and we got to stage 3 before the Lv 25 sin felt like acting like a ******** moron and wouldn't go to the platform i told him to. (lv 30 sin on 1, me and the idiot on 3) I wanted to be on 3, since they do most of the work, and i didn't trust him to do it right. So he finally moves over to platform 2, and called me a noob, and i expelled him from the party, and after that i just signed off and went to bed.

(this took place around 1 or 2 am)

So now i'm still level 29, with ~30%

FrozenVine

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100

AznSweetie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:14 pm

I'm a lvl 31 hunter on there... I'm seriously thinking about permanently moving into Mardia... my cleric on bera got seriously boring
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:14 pm

My GF now plays x. x Not that Im mad about it or anything but yeah shes new to it so if you guys could help her out when im not on that would be great her ign name is GinaHikari

Cronus Skye

Fashionable Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:32 pm

Sasuke49
the lv 30 thought it would be "fun" if he went afk during the first stage after he gave me his pass. we waited a few minutes in stage 2 for him to enter. then the lv 25 sin i noticed was a a*****e. his name was something like xSInhAcKsx or something like that, and i still think he was godmodeing in the PQ >_>

so the mage died in stage one of the 2nd or 3rd PQ and we got to stage 3 before the Lv 25 sin felt like acting like a ******** moron and wouldn't go to the platform i told him to. (lv 30 sin on 1, me and the idiot on 3) I wanted to be on 3, since they do most of the work, and i didn't trust him to do it right. So he finally moves over to platform 2, and called me a noob, and i expelled him from the party, and after that i just signed off and went to bed.

Ouch harsh >.< I'm level 31 with my Cleric now so I can't PQ with him anymore but I could with my warrior >> Although I should have gave him some more DEX around level 21 so he could hit Ligators x3 I can level him and equip the book and blue bamboo and add some DEX that way I might be able to hit things and help you PQ till your 31 =3
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:57 am

*sniff* u guys lvl fast....
>.< lol i dont

cheekidiana

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:12 am

>>" I think I'm gonna swap back to my warrior now ^^;; a heh heh well we'll see tomorrow x3
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:06 pm

got to level 31 and finished some quests on Frozen, and i attempted to do all 3 kerning JQs with my bera bandit, only to beat B1 and 2 and D/C when i tried to enter B3's prize area, which meant when i signed back on i was in kerning city scream

FrozenVine

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:17 pm

well leveling is slowing down =( but last night I bought lv 18 equips. so yay? and I am definately thinking of making LovingPain into a FireWiz rather then a Cleric.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:07 pm

Well I'm gonna stick with my cleric until Priest hood xD
While supporting my warrior sometimes =3
I just keep getting discouraged when hearing people level so fast @.@ I mean there are already level 60+ people now >.< But I got over that little meloncholy thing xD lolz.

Ouch o.o d/c on a JQ that's harsh. Happened to me one time before and I was like "Noooo I don't want to go through that hell hole again D;"

Leveling is also slowing down for me now >.< Hoping to get to level 35 soon and hope that I'd be able to get and endure the Ludi PQ at such a low level. Since I won't be fighting anyways and healing I should be good =3

Taiakeita Vick

__penguin__
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:57 pm

I just signed up for Mardia, count me in! Everyone add me if you want, my name there is Wavebird18 (gonna be an ice/lit mage). 3nodding

As for a guild name, I think something related to Gaia would be best. biggrin
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:20 pm

Sasuke49

Any time a level 28 mage dies in PQ they don't know what they're doing. XD At level 28 a mage should be able to solo anything PQ has to offer easily.

But anyway, the last couple days a friend in Bera made me help them on my Cleric, so I only made it up to level 23 on my Mardia warrior. x_x

I've got a cute outfit picked out too, but not enough NX to get it. lol I need to wait until later this month when I can charge paypal again, or hope my Target gets more cards soon.

Defiled

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:30 am

I'm curious of how many people can still do the Kerning PQ. I'd like to PQ with anyone for Kerning with my warrior seeing as I can barely do anything and well I'd like to level him also I'd like to hang out with some of you on Gaia while doing a PQ =D
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff