Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Spambox/Competitions
Ask the San Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxheavenspartyangelxXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:10 pm
anyone know how old gerared way is  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:47 am
xXxheavenspartyangelxXx
anyone know how old gerared way is
He's like 30, but he's still a sexy beast.  

OoPeroxidePrincessoO

OoPeroxidePrincessoO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:58 am
Why do you hate gerard way?
Only a crazy fan girl like me would ask something like that 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:31 am
Candy Fornication
Why are asian guys stereotyped to have a small p***s?
=o
(only I would ask a question this stupid)

Because westerners are jealous of the asian's superior electronics products.

xXxheavenspartyangelxXx
wut do you like with your waffles

Well in England waffles are a potatoe lattice type affair, so normally butter and just a little bbq sauce.

Princes_Of_Darknes_828

This one is a long story so I hope you're comfy. :3

Firstly let me say this; I have no problems with the members themselves (except for Gerard) they are nice guys and were an excellent laugh when I met them (except for Gerard) even if you hate them musically you should not assume the band members are assholes (except for Gerard) because all they are doing is making music they enjoy (except for Gerard)....

But despite all that, I still can't help the nagging feeling that they.... SUCK BIG FAT HAIRY DONKEY BALLS AND SHOULD BE BURNT AT THE STAKE TO SAVE US FROM HAVING OUR EARS DAMAGED BY THEIR GOD DAMNED HOWLING!

I mean seriously, ok, from the beginning, the first song I heard was Not Ok, I hadn't heard about them before so I thought;
"Ok I'll give it a listen, faggy band name but the intro bit is ok you know, real geeks represented on screen cos of the D&D reference.... real fags represented on screen cos of the Audrey Hepburn reference..."
The the song kicked in and I turned it over with a flat expression and a cry of "PASS!"
Why did a pass after those first notes of music? Simple, you learn to be able to tell the way a songs going to go before it starts, simply by how high the guitars are tuned, so I knew we were looking at some whiny little b***h fest. Eventually I hear the song fully, and having been thrown out of one of the HMV's in Manchester after hearing it, gathering all the copies of the single they had on the shelves and trying to burn them so could they return to which ever fiery daemon shat the song out during a bad case of diarrhoea.

The second song I heard, was of course Helena, so again, I swallowed my pride acknowledging often the first single off an album is s**t, so I gave it a listen, this time, I could tolerate up to the first chorus and as soon as I heard the line "Whats the worst thing I could say, things are better if I stay." I turned over, flat expression and a cry of "pass", by this point I was 80% sure of their true suckitude, which to me is enough to start using CD's as frisbee's. Eventually I found out these were all releases off their second album, not the first and the first is almost polar opposite to the second, so I thought, ok ok, lets say for a moment, the second album is just mass media hyped up garbage caused by record execs shitting on them from on high. So I swallowed my pride again and listened to the first album, i will say this, it was at best an irritant... thats when I knew for certain I disliked them, but obviously they were popular with the kids. So fair enough leave it at that.

Then things went down hill sharpish and suddenly they were everywhere, you couldn't escape them, it was like some torture had been set up especially for me, it drove me nuts, as they went on and on with themselves, appearing on magazine covers every week (at one point I walked in WH Smiths and saw every rock magazine had on their cover.... MCR... they could never trace that mysterious fire to any one person). Anyway, I got to thinking it was a fad that would die out soon with another album, so they were touring 3 cheers, and apparently someone leaked the location of the after show to the fans, so last minute they changed location to where I was... Jilly's Rockworld, I see them walk in and recognise them immediately, people start hounding them and I think, "******** it, don't like them musically they maybe good guys." Gerard was out mingling with the fans and his entourage had mostly left the rest of the band in peace, so I went over and got chatting to them. Really nice guys, heads screwed on, we had a laugh and a joke, they respected that I didn't like them musically and laughed at the HMV and WH Smiths stories. So I go up to the bar to get another drink, when I hear someone pushing behind me to get to the bar, they try pushing past me, so I push them away, they try it again and I push them away again, I get tapped on the shoulder and I turn around;
There standing before me is Gerard who gives me a 'Do you know who I am?' routine, to which I reply 'yes' and pour my pint over his head, he storms off I get a round of applause and a free drink.

Months past and no word from them, when all of a sudden from out of nowhere I hear these lonely piano notes on the radio and hear his voice.... rage filled me, I don't know what it is, but that song made me snap and go off the deep end, I literally started harassing and beating people who wore MCR shirts, I'd beat them with an 18'' black rubber c**k whilst laughing and saying "YOU LIKE THAT YOU LITTLE f**! HUH! YOU'D SUCK IT IF IT WAS GERARDS WOULDN'T YA!" and my still favourite to this day, McDonalds milkshakes over their heads ruining their hair and shirts.

You might think I was being unreasonable, but in truth, I'm the victim in all of this, if that band never existed, this would never have happened, I am just an innocent victim of the evil machinations of a record company, I bet after the pint incident, Gerard purposefully found a way to make a song that would trigger pure rage in me and he succeeded but at the cost of his old fans (ever notice 3 cheers fans are fence sitters, bullets fans hate the black parade, black parade fans hate bullets?). So now I have worked on something to counter his weapon against me.... a device so great it will change the face of humanity, it is not yet ready to be fired but when it is, Gerard will have lost the battle and victory will be mine.  

Rellik San
Captain

OoPeroxidePrincessoO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:02 am
What do you think.........
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Of the guy in this picture?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:30 pm
Long story short:

I've never heard from or seen my Dad until a week ago. My boyfriends has been pretty damn needy to meet him without considering my feelings. I think it's because he wants acceptance from my Dad 'cause my Mum really doesn't like him. I'm suppose to see my father today while my boyfriend keeps calling me asking if I can swing by his place after my plans with Dad when I told him I wanted to spend the whole day with my Dad alone.

Should I confront my boyfriend and explain to him again that I want to get to know my Dad more and be alone with him, or break up with him?

Hakuryuus Hubby

Generous Giver

5,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OoPeroxidePrincessoO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:01 pm
Rellik San

Princes_Of_Darknes_828

This one is a long story so I hope you're comfy. :3

Firstly let me say this; I have no problems with the members themselves (except for Gerard) they are nice guys and were an excellent laugh when I met them (except for Gerard) even if you hate them musically you should not assume the band members are assholes (except for Gerard) because all they are doing is making music they enjoy (except for Gerard)....

But despite all that, I still can't help the nagging feeling that they.... SUCK BIG FAT HAIRY DONKEY BALLS AND SHOULD BE BURNT AT THE STAKE TO SAVE US FROM HAVING OUR EARS DAMAGED BY THEIR GOD DAMNED HOWLING!

I mean seriously, ok, from the beginning, the first song I heard was Not Ok, I hadn't heard about them before so I thought;
"Ok I'll give it a listen, faggy band name but the intro bit is ok you know, real geeks represented on screen cos of the D&D reference.... real fags represented on screen cos of the Audrey Hepburn reference..."
The the song kicked in and I turned it over with a flat expression and a cry of "PASS!"
Why did a pass after those first notes of music? Simple, you learn to be able to tell the way a songs going to go before it starts, simply by how high the guitars are tuned, so I knew we were looking at some whiny little b***h fest. Eventually I hear the song fully, and having been thrown out of one of the HMV's in Manchester after hearing it, gathering all the copies of the single they had on the shelves and trying to burn them so could they return to which ever fiery daemon shat the song out during a bad case of diarrhoea.

The second song I heard, was of course Helena, so again, I swallowed my pride acknowledging often the first single off an album is s**t, so I gave it a listen, this time, I could tolerate up to the first chorus and as soon as I heard the line "Whats the worst thing I could say, things are better if I stay." I turned over, flat expression and a cry of "pass", by this point I was 80% sure of their true suckitude, which to me is enough to start using CD's as frisbee's. Eventually I found out these were all releases off their second album, not the first and the first is almost polar opposite to the second, so I thought, ok ok, lets say for a moment, the second album is just mass media hyped up garbage caused by record execs shitting on them from on high. So I swallowed my pride again and listened to the first album, i will say this, it was at best an irritant... thats when I knew for certain I disliked them, but obviously they were popular with the kids. So fair enough leave it at that.

Then things went down hill sharpish and suddenly they were everywhere, you couldn't escape them, it was like some torture had been set up especially for me, it drove me nuts, as they went on and on with themselves, appearing on magazine covers every week (at one point I walked in WH Smiths and saw every rock magazine had on their cover.... MCR... they could never trace that mysterious fire to any one person). Anyway, I got to thinking it was a fad that would die out soon with another album, so they were touring 3 cheers, and apparently someone leaked the location of the after show to the fans, so last minute they changed location to where I was... Jilly's Rockworld, I see them walk in and recognise them immediately, people start hounding them and I think, "******** it, don't like them musically they maybe good guys." Gerard was out mingling with the fans and his entourage had mostly left the rest of the band in peace, so I went over and got chatting to them. Really nice guys, heads screwed on, we had a laugh and a joke, they respected that I didn't like them musically and laughed at the HMV and WH Smiths stories. So I go up to the bar to get another drink, when I hear someone pushing behind me to get to the bar, they try pushing past me, so I push them away, they try it again and I push them away again, I get tapped on the shoulder and I turn around;
There standing before me is Gerard who gives me a 'Do you know who I am?' routine, to which I reply 'yes' and pour my pint over his head, he storms off I get a round of applause and a free drink.

Months past and no word from them, when all of a sudden from out of nowhere I hear these lonely piano notes on the radio and hear his voice.... rage filled me, I don't know what it is, but that song made me snap and go off the deep end, I literally started harassing and beating people who wore MCR shirts, I'd beat them with an 18'' black rubber c**k whilst laughing and saying "YOU LIKE THAT YOU LITTLE f**! HUH! YOU'D SUCK IT IF IT WAS GERARDS WOULDN'T YA!" and my still favourite to this day, McDonalds milkshakes over their heads ruining their hair and shirts.

You might think I was being unreasonable, but in truth, I'm the victim in all of this, if that band never existed, this would never have happened, I am just an innocent victim of the evil machinations of a record company, I bet after the pint incident, Gerard purposefully found a way to make a song that would trigger pure rage in me and he succeeded but at the cost of his old fans (ever notice 3 cheers fans are fence sitters, bullets fans hate the black parade, black parade fans hate bullets?). So now I have worked on something to counter his weapon against me.... a device so great it will change the face of humanity, it is not yet ready to be fired but when it is, Gerard will have lost the battle and victory will be mine.

o.o Thanks for clearing that up... Personally, I prefer Mikey Way over Gerard lolz... And when you finish this "device" will you leave mikey alone? *puppy dog eyes* Pwease?

And I don't think you're being unreasonable, btw. I'm so close to hitting any girl who walks by me wearing a Twilight shirt *twitch twitch* I can't stand it anymore.... *twitch twitch* And I swear if I'm ever unlucky enough to meet robert pattinson I am soooooooo kneeing him in the balls..... Who gives a s**t if I get chased down by fangirls?

Anywho.... just wondering, if a twelve year old girl walked past you wearing an MCR shirt, would you harass her? Cuz, if you did that to me I would scream "RAPE!!!" mrgreen
And now I'm rambling.  
Spambox/Competitions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces