Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era Of Princesses ~Cont.~ *OPENED!!!* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:27 pm
((@ Jay - Meh, I guess you're right. But it's just because there wasn't enough people. ^_^"" ))

"Come on, let's go!" cried Iva loudly, clamping her ears tightly. "Pink Pearl Voice!"

------------------

"Hanalisa!" Sachiko cried out, trying to keep one eye open. "S-Stay here! And don't move!" then the girl dashed off, trying to avoid the shouts from Hanalisa.

When running through a dark alley, she finally shouted, "Aqua Pearl Voice!"

------------------

Yuro quickly opened his eyes, just to see the weapon come flying at him. He smriked, avoiding it easily, as the melody continued. "I see the song is not affection you, boy." he spoke, signalling towards Jay. "But that will soon change!"
With a quick stroke of his fingers, Yuro had sent a huge wave of sound towards Jay, hoping it would hit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:33 pm
(oh well it's kinda cool how evern thou your not the maker, in every thread theres a string that holds it together you are that string in this thread biggrin )

jay fell to his knees saying "is this what is hurting that girl" jay felt for his other sai and tried to throw it but the sound wave keep the sai from going to far up as it hit the ground infront of jay and jay asked himself "how do i beat this guy"  

Kitsunimochi

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:48 pm
((Well, thank you! ^_^ You're really nice, Jay. ))

"Heh heh," Yuro chuckled evilly, holding tightly onto his guitar. "Try as many times as you please, but you will not win!" He then turned his attention towards the motionless girl. "And her time... IS UP!"

((Just waiting for the others to rp. And thanks for telling me the mistake I made in the other rp. You really are nice! ^_^ ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:20 pm
"Must get up..."Shreane shivered trying to move.She then looked at the gray-haired girl."YOU!GIRL!GET AWAY!"  

MaronaPossessed

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:55 pm
(i'm not so sure about nice, helpful, but no so sure about nice)

seeing the man getting ready to attack the girl, jay heard a voice saying "protect her" jay looked around and didn't see anyone. jay got up a grabbed the sai infront of and ran infront of the girl and said "i don't know who you are or what your here for, but i'm not going to let you hurt her" jay pulled his only sai infront of him ready to defend agenst what ever the man was going to do  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:46 am
((Well, I think you're nice! ^_^ ))

Yuro charged straight towards the girl, only to find the boy appear in front of her. A smirk formed upon his lips. He took out a black katana and brought it up, only to dissapear before he had struck. Then Yuro re-appeared, behind Jay, the sword to his neck.

"Don't make me laugh boy, you cannot even protect yourself, and yet- You try to protect her..."  

Kandie Skull

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:30 am
jay was scared by how the blade got so close to his neck and how fast it got there, jay was just standing there looking at the blade as he thought to himself "this man is way to quick i'll never keep up with him" jay put his arms down and point the sai's blade at the man and said "i've never fought someone like you" jay keep his eyes on the katana and knew if he tried to finsh the attack he could use his sai to stab the man behind jay  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:14 am
"Wish I could say the same," Yuro smirked, sliding his sword closer towards Jay's neck. Almost there...

"Aqua Pearl Voice!"

Sachiko began to feel a marine colored light around herself as she transformed. Her hair became longer and her eyes became an aqua colored. Her clothes also changed into idol ones.

"What?" Yuro hissed, turning his attention from Jay to the girl.

"I may not know who you are," began Sachiko, lifting her microphone to her lips. "But those who harm innocenet people will not be forgiven!" she lifted up her head, her eyes shinning like stars. "Pichi Pichi Voice Live Start!"

((When are the others gonna rp?))  

Kandie Skull

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:23 am
(i have no idea)

jay pulled awya and go this sai up ready to attack as he gave some sort of a laugh and said "i'm gusseing she's not on your team" jay keep his eye on the man for a fales movement  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:52 am
Shreane looked as she heard the voice and the aqua light."Another...?"She then braced back up,looking at Sachiko.  

MaronaPossessed

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:45 pm
"Hey there," began Sachiko, turning her head towards Shreane. "Let's go, Scarlet Pearl Princess!" she winked at Shreane, before turning back at Yuro and Jay. "And you there!" she called, signalling towards Jay. "Go and help your friend. We'll take care of Yuro," Sachiko said with another wink.

Yuro growled slightly, seeing another Mermaid Princess was too much, especially the Aqua Pearl one, the one that had escaped from him so easily...

"Curse you, Sachiko."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:53 pm
Shreane smiled."A miracle..."She then came up and jumpped by Sachiko.She then thought."How did she know me?"  

MaronaPossessed

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:59 pm
"Let's go Shreane!" Sachiko called. Then she softened, and as if knowing what Shreane was thinking, she replied, "You're Iva's sister, right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:19 pm
jay looked at the two girls and said "well..." jay looked at the girl on the ground and turned back at the two girls again and said "alright if you think you can take him on alone" jay ran over to the girl on the ground and picked her up and ran away from the others  

Kitsunimochi

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:11 pm
"WHAAAAAAA?!"Shreane freaked and jumpped."You're...Sachiko...you're the one that came to my kingdom...are you?"  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff