Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nika Hesse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:53 pm
"Sazanuki...yes, I do know who you are," Severus muttered as he watched the nervous Gryffindor.

She had a lot of nerve to be talking to him and Draco--two very well known Slytherins. However, the Potions Master glanced away when the Headmaster chose to appear. The little color in his face seemed to drain at the announcement. He would prefer to stay in his rooms where everything was kept private, but what Albus Dumbledore said was law in Hogwarts. He held back the urge to sigh angrily as the old wizard disappeared once more and looked back at the two, cold black eyes betraying nothing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:09 pm
Tilting her head to one said, she chuckled. Was Sirius always this clumsy and jumpy, or just since he came back alive? She finished off her goblet, sculling it down then opened her satchel and pulled out a little wooden box with a sliding panel at the top, rather like a wooden pencil-case. Reaching forward she scooped all the remaining tim-tams into the box and a few milo sachets. Glancing up at Sirius and James she smiled.

"You know.. Just incase I get hungry" She said with a smile before letting her gaze follow the Ravenclaw out the room. She seemed very vague, yet she also seemed to have something troubling her.

"So...I'm in favor for splitting. Maybe go see if the short cut to the Tower has survived the years. Then go check out the dorm, and explore the grounds before dinner." Glancing back at Sirius she smirked.

"Yeah sure, I'm with you, but were gonna check out the boys dorm alright? Being as your boys and you can't really go up to the girl's..." She said with a laugh. A scene appeared into her mind with Sirius attempting to scramble up the steps when they morphed into a slide.

She hitched her bag onto her should and stood up, she looked over to Proffesor Snape and Draco briefly her steely-blue eyes examining them from a distance. Looking over back at James her eyes drifted towards his leg.
"Erm, are you alright? That looks painful... I have some pain medicine in my bag if you like" She said with a grin.

She was glad Sirius brought her inside the castle, she wasn't as feverish as before but her hand and forehead still glistened with sweat and her eyelids looked red.  

Lunar_Blade

Chisuchina

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:44 pm
The sun was lower than she had thought, glittering almost blindingly across the surface of the lake as it continued its decent but she didn't mind it as she settled at the base of a low hanging tree, cloak fanned out about her as she settled on the grass, drawing lazy circles in the air with her wand and whispering different spells to change the colors of the leaves above her. Blue, purple, a sickly looking yellow, a quivering red that'd put a howler to shame, even pink with orange poka-dots. When she changed one into an elaborate checkerboard pattern she let her hand fall across her chest with a yawn, eyes a sudden vivid blue as the sun, the calming sound of water, and the dancing, multi-colored canopy lulled her to sleep.

(yes, it's quite normal for her to kinda just pass out asleep, don't worry XD)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:11 pm
Sirius stood up with Kathryn and grinned down at James. He was about to ask him if he wanted to join them when Kathryn mentioned his leg. Sirius finally chanced a glance down at it, to really look at it, and he gasped.

"Merlin James...what--" He bit his bottom lip not sure if he wanted to press it right at that moment. He coughed nervously and glanced at James.

"D-do ya...would you like to join us James?"  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

~s[C][O][R][P][ I ][U]s~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:17 pm
Sazanuki raised a brow, her eyes searching the Potion Master's face. She felt his loathing deepen as he looked at the Gryffindor badge glittering on her chest. "I didn't choose my house sir... My loyaty and bravery did." Her face pulled up in a small sneer. "Judge the book by it's cover do you?" She snorted before flashing a bright smile. "Mind if I sit sir? It IS YOUR house table, I like to have manners. And I am requesting a seat. A no will be taken gracefully though."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:38 pm
Gryffindors and their manners always irritated Severus, but he held back his scathing remarks at the question and how it was presented by Sazanuki. He folded his arms and sighed wearily. Gryffindors also got offended so easily...even by the slightest little look.

"Take a seat if you like," the Potions Master replied quietly.  

Nika Hesse

~s[C][O][R][P][ I ][U]s~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:28 pm
In a cold, drawling, bitter voice she requested. "But If I should, I request, no, demand, your company Professor." She raised a brow, a smirk curling her lips. "No, sneaking off or sulking for you Sir." Her eyes swept over his sunken face, his lank hair as his fuming gaze became locked by hers.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:50 pm
The last thing James had wanted was attention on himself and his wounded leg. But it seems he got it anyway as he sighed some and then shook his head as he would attempt to stand up, too bad that didn't work as well as he thought, and with a shrill cry of pain from leaning too hard on the wounded leg, he would fall into Sirius, breathless from the sudden shock of pain. The cane fell to the ground with a clatter as James would tense up, trying to ignore the pain and not start sobbing in the middle of the Great Hall with so many people watching. If only he had moved quicker... he would not have this wound...  

Duchessina

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:19 pm
Kathryn snapped her head towards James, plunging her hand into her bag she withdrew some tablets, extreme pain-killers for broken limbs or cuts. Leaned over James she gave him two little tablets and shoved a glass of water towards him.
"Take it... The pain will ease" She instructed. Delving into the depths of her bag a second time she withdrew a tim-tam.

"No matter what chocolate always helps too" She said with a nod, trying to stop her self from exclaiming in worried tones. She hated it when Madam Promfrey did it, and she assumed james wouldn't want something like that happening to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:01 am
It was appreciated of course, the caring and consideration from fellow Gryffindors and friends. Forcing himself to smile as his eyes watered from the intense pain, he did take down the offered pills with the water. Though he was still leaning heavily on Sirius, he sighed. "Thank you.. Kathryn.." He said softly to her, drawing in deep breaths as the pills would begin to work nearly instantly.  

Duchessina

Nika Hesse

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:05 pm
A Gryffindor student demanding something from Severus Snape was unheard of. Black eyes narrowed at the girl, but he didn't move away--no, that would show that she got the better of him.

"Now why would I flee my table because of that? I will stay, but not by your request," the Potions Master replied in a forcefully even tone.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:25 pm
Sirius could only stand in shock as James fell on him. He immediatly wrapped his arms around his best friend, staring at him, wide-eyed and--admittedly--scared. He held James tightly as he took the pills from Kathryn and swallowed. He glanced at Kathryn and jerked his head towards James' cane. Without saying a word he hoisted James up a bit, being careful. He grabbed James' arm and pulled it over his shoulder and lifted him up, bridal style, not caring that Severus Snape, of all people, was just a few tables away, nor that James was a bit heavy--and he wasn't the strongest person in the world.

"We're going to the common room...now..." he commanded and--still carrying James--slowly started to the door of the Great Hall, leaving Kathryn to hopefully grab whatever they had left behind and follow. He glanced down at James once and stopped for a moment screwing his eyes shut and taking a few deep breaths.

"I had hoped--I had hoped that Remus would be the only one I would ever have to do this to you know...and then only right after a really horrid Full Moon. You realize of course, the second we get into the tower, you're explaining everything."  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

~s[C][O][R][P][ I ][U]s~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:12 pm
Sazanuki giggled and stared coldly at him, her brow furrowed still. "I find you entertaining Professor. And what I mean by it was, I wish for you to sit, here..." She placed a hand next to her, eyes never leaving the Head of Slytherin's. Her eyes glittered and her mouth snapped into a genuine smile. "I need to ask you a few questions Mr. Severus Snape..." Her voice was now grave, serious, and just grated above a whisper.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:33 pm
Draco pretty much all but ignored the Griffendor talking to Snape his eyes move to James when he cryed out. Draco watched in amusment as Sirus struggled to carry the man. "You know if he had half a brain, he'd use his wand to levatate him." He sips his juice than looks at the Griffendor "So, your a Griffendor, wannabe Slytherin? That is soo increadably sad.. I can't even laugh at it" He sneers and picks at a cub cake.  

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

~s[C][O][R][P][ I ][U]s~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:41 pm
Sazanuki turned, mildly amused at the jeer. "Maybe so DRACO." She sneered wand flipped from her robe pocket as fast as she could muster, pointed at his throat. With a growl she continued. "But if I wanted you to know any of my LEERING secrets..." She emphasized the word leering with a roll of her tongue and a wink of one of her big blue eyes. "I would lick you neck and claim you as my b***h..." She tossed her head and gave a flirty smile. "But untill then, don't mess with a Manic, Master Malfoy." She gave a smirk at the end of her edging statements and busied herself again with staring almost longingly at the Potions Master.

Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games