Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
THE HOT TOPIC! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Space Ninja Neku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:29 am
then why dose her avi has pink hair.

fire shark  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:33 pm
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
ew hottopic = laame.
Haha, That's cool.

I like it, but it's changing a lot and getting way over populated.  

HopelessRomantic44

2,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

XxJaredxLetoxLoverxX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:13 pm
i love hot topic its the second to best store in the universe  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:04 am
-Isel-
the Pink man!
Eh. Whatever. I mean, holy s**t, you say bla bla bla "comming from a guy with pink hair" well, dude, your avitar looks no better. I mean, I never said this was my best gaian avi. Hell naw. It ain't my worst either, so stfu and suck it.

Well, you can go here
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=145620692

Okay? Thats me. I don't look very 'girlish' in that picture, but I don't have pink hair. Nothing even close to pink hair!

But you have an avatar with pink hair. And it's a guy.

And you have an avitar with white hair, and its a guy.
It doesn't even mean anything! Pink hair? Oh wow. A male avitar? Actually, every single one of my main accounts are male. Wait...wait...no. One is female. But it does't matter at all if its male. The fact is, I'm not a male with pink hair. 3nodding  

XxIxWANNAxSUCKxYOUxX

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:51 am
the Pink man!
-Isel-
the Pink man!
Eh. Whatever. I mean, holy s**t, you say bla bla bla "comming from a guy with pink hair" well, dude, your avitar looks no better. I mean, I never said this was my best gaian avi. Hell naw. It ain't my worst either, so stfu and suck it.

Well, you can go here
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=145620692

Okay? Thats me. I don't look very 'girlish' in that picture, but I don't have pink hair. Nothing even close to pink hair!

It doesn't even mean anything! Pink hair? Oh wow. A male avitar? Actually, every single one of my main accounts are male. Wait...wait...no. One is female. But it does't matter at all if its male. The fact is, I'm not a male with pink hair. 3nodding

this coming from a guy with pink hair  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:37 am
-Isel-
the Pink man!
-Isel-
the Pink man!

Well, you can go here

And that is coming from a guy with white hair.  

XxIxWANNAxSUCKxYOUxX

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:44 am
the Pink man!
-Isel-
the Pink man!
-Isel-
the Pink man!

Well, you can go here

Your avi's look as gay as each other.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:57 am
Rellik San
the Pink man!
-Isel-
the Pink man!
-Isel-
the Pink man!

Well, you can go here

Atleast I don't look like Gandalf the white.  

XxIxWANNAxSUCKxYOUxX

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:23 am
the Pink man!
Rellik San
the Pink man!
-Isel-
the Pink man!

Atleast I don't look like Gandalf the white.

Why who looks like Gandalf?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:38 pm
Rellik San
the Pink man!
-Isel-
the Pink man!
-Isel-
the Pink man!

Well, you can go here

Hell, I'm not gonna deny it  

-Isel-

XxIxWANNAxSUCKxYOUxX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:52 am
-Isel-
Rellik San
the Pink man!
-Isel-
the Pink man!

Cha cha. All you need is a long white beard.

Chaaaa all you need is a long white beard.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:00 am
XxIxWANNAxSUCKxYOUxX
-Isel-
Rellik San
the Pink man!
-Isel-
the Pink man!

And robes and a staff and to be aged a few centuries. Besides if he's Gandalf the white doesn't that make you Dougan the pink?  

Rellik San
Captain

Enter My Hatred

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:52 am
TO THE THRIFT STORE!!! scream  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:15 am
Rellik San
XxIxWANNAxSUCKxYOUxX
-Isel-
Rellik San
the Pink man!

And robes and a staff and to be aged a few centuries. Besides if he's Gandalf the white doesn't that make you Dougan the pink?

Well, I would answer your question.......but idk wtf you just said. gonk
Gaian's can't age, silly. xp  

XxIxWANNAxSUCKxYOUxX

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:30 am
XxIxWANNAxSUCKxYOUxX
Rellik San
XxIxWANNAxSUCKxYOUxX
-Isel-
Rellik San
the Pink man!

Well, I would answer your question.......but idk wtf you just said. gonk
Gaian's can't age, silly. xp

They can age if you dress them right, believe me, I've seen many a Fu Man Chu around.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games