Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
~So Who are you (Pic Post .Lets see those smiling faces )~~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:09 am
Anochaa
Repressed Memories
Anochaa
Repressed Memories
Anochaa
Repressed Memories
Well crap...I'm afraid to post my pictures lol. I'm like the youngest here...and probably the worst looking =P...oh well...It's big so I didn't want to stretch the page...

Bah, you look neither young nor bad looking razz You're hawt, yo ^^

Lol I'm only 15 hun. That's what I meant by the youngest here. And thanks...I get enough crap at school though... so even if you're lying it makes me happy to have someone say I look good lol =P

Bah. There are people that are younger than 15 here. There are 12 and 13 year olds *nodnod* And I can't imagine why people would give you crap. You really are quite good looking ^^ If I were like...a year younger, I'd be flirting mercilessly with you razz But, I have a thing for older men sweatdrop Durr...and have a boyfriend sweatdrop

Hehe alrighty then. So how old are you then?

I'm 17. And a half wink <-- counting down the minutes until I turn 18.

Lol cool, cool. I've got until Sept. till I'm 16, woot =D Probably not gonna do anything special though, hehe.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:13 am
Repressed Memories

Lol cool, cool. I've got until Sept. till I'm 16, woot =D Probably not gonna do anything special though, hehe.

Woot ^^ Yeah, I didn't do anything special when I turned 16 either. I was planning to go get my permit on my birthday, but I didn't end up getting it until a good 6 months later since I'm a lazy bum sweatdrop  

Anochaa
Crew

Dragon Dreaming

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:15 am
Anochaa
Repressed Memories

Woot ^^ Yeah, I didn't do anything special when I turned 16 either. I was planning to go get my permit on my birthday, but I didn't end up getting it until a good 6 months later since I'm a lazy bum sweatdrop

LoOoL...^^... xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:21 am
Anochaa
Repressed Memories

Hehe nice. I still haven't even gone to take my permit test or whatever...the thing you get before you can get your license =P  

Repressed Memories

Anochaa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:24 am
Repressed Memories
Anochaa
Repressed Memories

Hehe nice. I still haven't even gone to take my permit test or whatever...the thing you get before you can get your license =P

*nodnod* I still haven't gone to get my license...I don't have time to practice driving since I'm in school like all the time.

Anyway, I'm off to run some errands with my mummy ^^ Do you mind if I throw you a friend request, Repressed?  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:41 am
Anochaa
Repressed Memories
Anochaa
Repressed Memories

*nodnod* I still haven't gone to get my license...I don't have time to practice driving since I'm in school like all the time.

Anyway, I'm off to run some errands with my mummy ^^ Do you mind if I throw you a friend request, Repressed?

Not at all hun, not at all =D  

Repressed Memories

Kazimar

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:19 pm
Yea don't worry bout age here man, I'm only 16 years old and if you are givin crap just igonore them Repressed. Anochaa I know how you feel, I don't really dirve much either due to no time or just to lazy, I'm probably going to drive a lot durin summer though.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:24 pm
ill post my picture as soon as im unlazy enough to do my hair.. yeh thatl be 2morro  

gorgomin

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:28 pm
Kazimar
Yea don't worry bout age here man, I'm only 16 years old and if you are givin crap just igonore them Repressed. Anochaa I know how you feel, I don't really dirve much either due to no time or just to lazy, I'm probably going to drive a lot durin summer though.

Hehe I'm not worry 'bout age at all. And I learned a long time ago to just ignore the slutty preps =P  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:36 pm
Repressed Memories
Kazimar

Hehe I'm not worry 'bout age at all. And I learned a long time ago to just ignore the slutty preps =P

That's great to hear, good for you ^^ the preps are stupid and don't know what they are talking about anyways. xd Yeah back then I had to take a lot of crap, but it didn't bother me at all cause I had great friends there for me.  

Kazimar

iFrench

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:41 pm
This Is Me

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:56 pm
C'est moi, mes companions!

User Image
mrgreen  

ShenlongArcane

AidanTheBananaMan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:59 pm