Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
~*~ Mermaid Melody ~*~ Quest For the Seven Destiny Pearls~*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna be in this rp?
  Sure! ^_^
  Nope...
View Results

Sora-Rosetta

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:46 pm
I can't stand it i'm wiping them out!!!!!!!!!!Selphie screamed. It's Showtime!
Suddenly just as selphie was screaming she started glowing black! She had gained a new very powerful song called Koi Wa La Mode somtimes she sings the edit.

Regular Version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gdFFw3ZH1k

ICHIGO o tabeyou
(PAFE ni KEEKI ni daifuku minna tabetara koufuku)
iro iro FURUUTSU
(KIWI SWIITHI PIITHI kudamono daisuki da mono)
tsumetai AISUKURIIMU
(reizouko ni irete katame-ru saigo ni SOOSU o karame-ru)
dore mo minna suki.
(yujuufudan na seikaku demo KAWAII watashi wa goukaku!)

amaku torokeru yo na aji dake ja
nani ka tarinai kara~
(daisuki na MONO o TOPPINGU nakereba omise de SHOPPINGU)
A RA MOODO da ne. (ara, do-mo)

KARIKARI hagotae hoshii shi
amasuppai no mo sosorareru~~wa!
DEZAATO dake wa BETSUBARA
donyoku ni yukou!
TOKIMEKI (DOKIDOKI) DOKIDOKI
ironna koto ga shitai.

chikagoro nan da ka
(soushi souai aimai yume mita risou wa kaitai)
taikutsu na mainichi
(tomodachi no hanashi ni doujou sotsunai watashi no nichijou)
mamori ni hairu no wa
(kesa no tamago wa hanjuku demo kimochi wa nan da ka sajuku)
mada mada hayai wa.
(watashi no jinsei kore kara ikikata kaeyou PIRIkara!)

so ieba tsumamigui mo shitenai shi
takusan ajimi shiyou~
(daisuki na MONO o TOPPINGU nakereba omise de SHOPPINGU)
A RA MOODO da ne. (ara, do-mo)

abunai no mo sutegatai tobidashichaou!
ironna koto ga shitai.

DEZAATO dake wa BETSUBARA
donyoku ni yukou!
ironna koto ga shitai.

abunai no mo sutegatai tobidashichaou!
ironna koto ga shitai.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:45 pm
"Ah!!!",screamed Mae as she covered her ears in pain.

Karen smiled and finished her new song,"Love Shower...Pitch!", and ponted at Mae,"How about an encore?",asked Karen. Mae dissapeared and karen stared at the desting pearl.

((Airstar,Karen has one of the Destiny Pearls now 3nodding ))  

` TenTen

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:27 pm
((Thank you for telling me... But please check the info page people!! There's new detail!!))

Yuki screamed, covering her ears. "Make... It... Stop..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:20 pm
((Sorry i haven't posted..I've hardly been on Gaia sweatdrop ))

As Sokoyia stood to leave, she looked around to see if she forgotten anything. "I'll be seeing you"  

sakura moon mermaid

` TenTen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:52 pm
Karen stared at the pearl,"So this is one of the Destiny Pearls,huh?",said Karen with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:20 pm
Selphie laughed, but then stopped.

Suddenly Selphie grabbed her chest and fell down. Then she started coughing up blood.

Sakura, help me....
She said in a soft voice, and suddenly she collasped. She was on her hands and knees and she just fell on her side. She did not move, no breath was she breathing. It was allmost like she had died.....  

Sora-Rosetta

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:56 am
"Selphie!" Sakura cried, in fear. She then kneeled down gently and gripped the girl's arm. "It's alright, thank you for your cooparation. You can go back now..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:16 pm
It worked on Selphie, but why...is the water demon still able to stand!? She stopped singing and looked at Sakura closely. Can it be? She's not affected by our singing?! Standing there in shock, Noelle didn't know what to do. But that's our strongest attack.... Silently, she said, "We have to find a destiny pearl." She didn't really know what it was, but remembering what one of her advisors had told her, she learned a little about them. She remembered what happened:

"Princess, you must leave the castle at once."
"But...why?"
"We have been informed about the destruction of other kingdoms nearby, and they are headed this way. You must go before they get you. Take this along with you." She handed Noelle a deep blue colored book, with a bird on the cover.
"Huh? What's this for?"
It's an ancient book that came from the Arctic. It will help you greatly, and will sometimes tell you the location of the Destiny Pearls. You must collect these pearls before any evil take ahold of them. If they do, it will be the destruction of the seas.
"Destiny Pearls? What are they?"
"No time to explain! You must go now, they are coming!"

Quickly, Noelle left her kingdom, knowing that they were after her, and not the kingdom. She clutched the book tightly, and went to land.
"And that's how I got here. But how do I find these pearls?" Noelle said quietly, still staring at Sakura.  

-Sun Candy-

Sora-Rosetta

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:59 pm
jkowl
It worked on Selphie, but why...is the water demon still able to stand!? She stopped singing and looked at Sakura closely. Can it be? She's not affected by our singing?! Standing there in shock, Noelle didn't know what to do. But that's our strongest attack.... Silently, she said, "We have to find a destiny pearl." She didn't really know what it was, but remembering what one of her advisors had told her, she learned a little about them. She remembered what happened:

"Princess, you must leave the castle at once."
"But...why?"
"We have been informed about the destruction of other kingdoms nearby, and they are headed this way. You must go before they get you. Take this along with you." She handed Noelle a deep blue colored book, with a bird on the cover.
"Huh? What's this for?"
It's an ancient book that came from the Arctic. It will help you greatly, and will sometimes tell you the location of the Destiny Pearls. You must collect these pearls before any evil take ahold of them. If they do, it will be the destruction of the seas.
"Destiny Pearls? What are they?"
"No time to explain! You must go now, they are coming!"

Quickly, Noelle left her kingdom, knowing that they were after her, and not the kingdom. She clutched the book tightly, and went to land.
"And that's how I got here. But how do I find these pearls?" Noelle said quietly, still staring at Sakura.

*ermm what worked....this is the sickness she was born with named Jikun, it's not real and very deadly.*

Selphie stared glowing and then disapeared, she had gone back to her castle where her sisters Blanc and Noir were waiting.

I'm sorry, Sakura...I'll be back soon when I get better.. Said a faint voice.
I will be planning my next attack..and I've located 2 destiny pearls.....yet I can't go get them....please take this, and use it.

A little black computer floated down and laned at the feet of Sakura. Sakura got the point that whenever Selphie found a new destiny pearl then it would appear on the screen, and whenever Sakura wanted to talk to Selphie when she was free she could and Selphie's face would appear on the screen. Selphie has a computer like this and it will beep if Selphie needs to talk or Sakura needs to talk to another. On Sakura's Computer it will glow black if a new pearl is found.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:10 am
Airstar
"Onii-chan?" Yuki blinked. Then she smiled, "I'm sure you'll find him!" she exclaimed, grinning.

((That's brother, right?))

--------

Sakura's expression changed as the music of the Mermaid Princess filled her ears. Yet she continued singing, not affected. The only thing on her mind was to defeat the Mermaid Princesses. That way, it'll be easier to find the Seven Destiny Pearls.

((Please check the info page!))

((yeah))
"But"Sokoyia started...nevermind  

sakura moon mermaid

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:18 pm
((hey guys... my computer's busted so I won't be on for awhile...))

"Alright then," Yuki spoke softly, then she grinned, "Good luck in finding him!" with that, Yuki raced out of the door and out in to the school grounds.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:10 pm
"Selphie" Said Selphie's gaurdian, "Please you must rest! Lay back down!" "No.. I.. have.. to.. see.. Sakura..,and.. fight..with.. her.. let.. me.. go! Selphie said as she struggled in every word because she was trying to get free from the man's grip. "Sakura! I've indicated a new pearl! I've made up a stratagy but i need you to perfect it. I'll be down as soon as possible!" Selphie said and she ecaped into her room.  

Sora-Rosetta

Sora-Rosetta

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:51 am
As Selphie hurried into her room she jumped out the window and fell to Earth. Sure, keep me back...i can get out this way... Selphie mumbeled to herself. Now where is that destiny pearl that the purple mermaid had...hmmm...aha, and now i need to find Sakura...maybe i can do it myself thou....well on my way then, to the mermaid and destiny pearl. Selphie flew away to the beach Karen was on. Mermaid Princess! Hand over the Destiny Pearl...or I'll have to give you my wrath!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:20 pm
keyto was walking somewhere around on the beach to no where when he stopped felling a strange energy as he said quitely "i'm fell an energy source" keyto closed his eye's and try focusing more the energy and felt two diffrent energies and thought "there's two diffrent energies, both of them arn't humen nor are they close to being the same" keyto opened his eyes and said to himself quitely "there this way, but should i get involved" then keyto heard a voice saying "you should help one" keyto looked around for who said that but didn't see anyone as he heard another voice asking "but whice side shall you chose" keyto keep looking as he thought "that was wired, i should help one, whice side will i chose" keyto pulled out his white pearl and asked himself "i wonder if this is connected to this pearl" keyto put the pearl away and ran for where he felt the strange energies  

Kitsunimochi

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:03 pm
Yuki sighed as she walked upon the beach. She closed her eyes and stared out into the sea. The breeze played with her hair as a smile formed upon Yuki's lips. Her lips parted as a melody came out.

"hateshinai mirai hirogaru kono sora atarashii jibun ni umare kawaru
sekaijuu shiawase no yuki o furasete miseru yo

unmei wa tsukamu mono kono te jiyuu ni nobaseba ii
kimerareta ashita wa nai
damatte ite mo wakaru ano hi deai wa guuzen janai
tooi hitomi ni eien kanjita

kureta yuku yuuhi ga kirei tsumetai kaze ga hikareba
anata no koe sotto kikoeteru..."

~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff