Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 2.0 // Locked, go to 3rd version Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We all love...
Anonymously-Insane
100%
 100%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 21

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:59 am
:: Kuroneko smiled, and ran closer to the chaos gate. ::

Come on then!

:: She gated out, appearing in Mac Anu. ::

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:16 pm
She stops and swirls around, facing zeig. "Have you ever felt something was watching you, in the real world?"  

BreathLessX
Crew

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:28 pm
"sometimes. why, is it like that now?" he asked, sorta surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:06 pm
Hitomi looked up. 'That was one of teh things ym brother said to me before falling inot a coma. Was that he was being watched.' SHe took a deep breathe adn turn back around, facing the windows. 'I've something that I haven;t told you." She clutched her chest and whisphered, 'I was a coma victum also. I was just trying to save my brother."

((DUN DUN DUN! XD Atoli Junkie is me!))  

BreathLessX
Crew

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:04 pm
"now thats something that would've been nice to know before hand. how were you trying to save him?" he said as he walked up to the pedastle where the girls statue was. "guess she's not here right now."

((u missed a few 'dun's. its supposed to be dundundun duuuuun. just thought i should say it.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:27 pm
:: Kuroneko gated to Hidden, Forbidden, Holy Ground, as she appeared at the path. She ran up to the door, slowly walked in, and noticed someone. She stoped before she was all the way inside, and hid behind the door, watching the users. They were too far away to see. ::

Who are these people?

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:33 pm
she looked up. "Well, I was home whe he fell into a coma. I was sick with a fever, so i stayed in his room. when I heard him fall to the floor, I got up. He was all laying there. I took his FMD and place it on. This thing, that looked like death, raised this red wand at me, and some attack call Data-Drain hit me. It was effected, becuase my brother had a few hit points left when he collasp. Then I collasped. I don't really remember much of it to be exact."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:56 am
:: Kuroneko looked at girl, still hiding behind the door. ::

Data..drain?

:: She remembered someone saying that, but she didn't remember who. ::

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:38 am
"huh, thats a technique that kite and his party had. i knew the phases had it, but i didnt know who all skeith used it on." he said as he turned around to face the door. then he saw a silouette of a person. "can i help you?" he yelled.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:31 pm
:: Kuroneko noticed him yelling. She quickly stepped out from veiw. ::

It's Zeig...

:: She leaned against the closed door, and slid down on her back, and ending up in a sitting position. She sighed. ::

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:30 pm
"that person looked familiar." he said. "excuse me, i'll be right back." he said to hitomi as he ran towards the person.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:05 am
:: Kuroneko looked around, hearing someone running. ::

Everything is so weird...I'm still confused...

:: She chose the gate out command, and gated out. ::

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:02 am
"huh? guess they gated out. oh well." he said as he went back to the pedastle. he then noticed the statue was there. "oh! welcome back!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:00 pm
Hitomi's avatar looked at Zieg, as her IRL owner, Hiro, took off the FMD. Hiro, rubbing her eyes, try to control her sobbing. Someone ranged her cell phone. "Message..? This late?" She opedn teh phine. HTe message did not make any sense to her. "C...o..e t m..e, f..3 ar d..e..a? What's that mean?" Hiro place the FMD back on and smiled at Zieg. "Is something wrong, Zieg?"  

BreathLessX
Crew

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:16 pm
:: Kuroneko gated back. She ran up to the door, and listened. ::

Why'd I gate out..?

:: She looked down, thinking. ::

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items