Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form
Bad luck Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:33 am
With a hint of a sigh, another sigh that is, she shook his hand, "Phoenix Draka, and no I really just don't care." Past the fact she was starting to feel like a pet that is. "Anyone ever tell you that you're too damned tall?" True she was flatfooted six foot, and was wearing three inch heals, but that was past the point, she liked being tall.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:56 pm
Duncan's thick brows raised dramatically in surprise. "Not lately," he said, making a point of physically sharing the fact that with her three inch heels she topped him by an inch.

He glanced back to where Methos was rolling gracefully to his feet, then turned to smile at Phoenix. "It's just that Adam hasn't taken a student in a long time, so I was curious." He winked. "Go easy on him."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:34 pm
"I think it's going to be the other way around sweets." Was her musical toned reply, merely in a cheery mood because the sugar was finally kicking in and she was picking up some energy, and she didn't have to deal with work. "So do you spend like an hour a morning in front of the mirror trying to get the whole model look down?" She wasn't trying to be rude, honest she wasn't, she never thought over her words before saying them, though after a second it clicked her head that was more then likely not something she should have asked and ended up laughing lightly, "Sorry, ignore that, I say stupid things sometimes."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:25 am
Duncan's eyes widened, and he looked back at Methos again. "Oh, I like her," he said in an amused tone. "Ye're gonna have yer hands full."

Methos scowled and pushed Duncan back, a friendly open-handed shove to the chest. "If you don't mind, Mac," he said. "Some of us have teaching to get to."

"By all means," Duncan said, seeming to pout a little. To Phoenix he said, "It was nice meeting you, Miss Draka." Again the flash of teeth, the deeply imprinted manners of Old World Charm.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:02 am
"Yup, same, sure." Was her short and simple response to Duncan before glancing to Adam, "You mean a bug didn't crawl down your pants? Well damn, I was hoping for some entertainment. Then again I guess I should say thank you for dragging me away from work..." She trailed off on that and shrugged.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:34 am
Methos patted and brushed at his faded jeans, just to be sure he was indeed bug-free, as MacLeod walked to his classic black T-Bird and got behind the wheel. "Joe's tonight, Adam?" he called. "Phoenix, feel free to join us if you like."

Methos' waved in an affirmative manner, glancing curiously at Phoenix. He was pretty sure the girl had no Watcher, that she had managed to "fly under the radar" so far, but taking her to Joe's tonight would expose her to Watcher knowledge. He had already decided not to mention the Watchers unless he had to, lest it freak her out.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:55 am
She had to laugh at Adam's checking to see if he had bugs, and only shrugged in answer Duncan, she did still have paperwork to do, so a shrug was the best she could mange for an answer. "Are you done looking for cute little buggies yet?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:59 pm
Methos watched Duncan drive away before answering Phoenix, then said, "Can you feel it? The tingle of Holy Ground?"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:49 pm
"And here I thought I was just going insane, good to know I'm not." Which was her form of an answer, it was a positive one on that, so she could have been a little more blunt but that was just how she was.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:36 am
Methos glanced at her with the ghost of a smirk. "You're safe here," he said. "No Immortal will fight another on holy ground. What we're going to do isn't fighting. It's learning."

He turned and led the way up to the church structure, the door was standing open on a dark cool interior. "Take your shoes off on the porch, before you come in," he added, putting one of his own booted feet onto the rail of the porch to yank at the laces.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:09 pm
Which led to her trying to balance on one foot while she slipped off a shoe, balancing on one foot wasn't the problem, doing so on uneven ground in heals, that was the problem that pulled a squeak from her as she promptly fell on her a**. With a glare to him she took that chance to take off both her shoes, it was safer the standing and doing so anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:34 pm
OOC: Wasn't she wearing 3 inch heels?  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:29 pm
(damn it, sorry, mixing up characters from a different site, heh, sorry! I'm so brain dead, I'll fix the post)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:36 am
Methos watched her antics with calm amusement as he propped his other foot on the porch rail and efficiently removed his second boot. "Slick," he said dryly, pulling his socks off and dropping them into his boots.

Leaving them on the porch, he motioned Phoenix inside, still carrying his Ivanhoe from his sparring with Duncan. The interior of the church was rearranged with the pews lining the wall, leaving the center open. A large foam-filled matt was rolled out, and Methos stepped onto it, flexing his long toes as he turned to face her.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:10 pm
Now she sighed, but understood better at lest, it explained the no shoes part at lest, though she could fight in heals and had done so many a time, she wore heals more often then not after all. "Starting to think I would have prefered paper work."  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff