Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack// RP// Locked, go to 2nd version// Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yay! A poll!!
Yay!
66%
 66%  [ 14 ]
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
Whatever...
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 21

Lone_Angel_Killer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:34 pm
Akina looked at him,"he met her?"she asked herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:36 pm
*suddenly feeling on the spot* "what?"  

Zieg_Tonanami

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:08 pm
:: Kuroneko stood still for a second, and walked up to Zeig. ::

Whaat? You mean you ACTUALLY met her!? What did she say? What happened?

:: She leaned forward to him and look at him confused. ::

Are you telling the truth? Or are you just saying that to make us leave!? I mean it seems you lied before, 'he' or whatever isn't here!!

:: She turned her back to him ::

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:24 pm
"I... I don't understand." Ara muttered, staring into the statue's face. "I think I've heard stories about this girl, Aura... Why would her mother want to delete her?"  

Konichiwa-Areka

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:36 pm
:: Kuroneko was still facing the opposite of Zeig, crossing her arms. She looked up, listening to Ara. ::

Ara, do you really believe it though? I mean if we cut some chains on an online game, do you really think some data on a computer would die?

:: She turned away, still not facing Zeig. ::

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:47 pm
"It doesn't make sense, but... yeah, I suppose." Ara muttered. "But I don't know if this guy is lying or not."  

Konichiwa-Areka

Lone_Angel_Killer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:02 am
Akina looked at the statue,"poor girl."she thought to herself  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:54 pm
"i kno how you feel, i didn't believe it at first but i did in time. also, the guy i was talking about is ovan, a member of the legendary twilight brigade. he has a virus with his left arm that makes him very dangerous. just leave, even in my present state im no match for him."  

Zieg_Tonanami

Lone_Angel_Killer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:14 pm
Akina looked at Zeig,"why is he helping us?"akina asked herself  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:46 pm
Ara shook her head. "I still don't understand. Is this Ovan person protecting Aura, or keeping this hostage? Maybe we should try and defeat him." she sighed.  

Konichiwa-Areka

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:54 pm
"no, hes trying to kill everything when he goes berserk. i was lucky that he wasnt going berserk when he pked me. just go, ill be right behind you, i need to let her know something" he said  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:33 am
:: Kuroneko stood in the same position. ::

Nothing's going to happen to us!! It's just a bunch of computer data!! We won't get hurt!! We could stay in here while the server went down! Nothing would happen!

:: Kuroneko gated out. ::

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:17 pm
((heh heh, im staying on the story line, eh? cant use tri-edge tho, he was taken)) "man, looks like she doesn't believe me. you gonna go too?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:45 pm
Ara glanced around the room once more. Then something small hopped in front of her vision and she watched it make its way along the wall. It seemed to be a small creature with a stripe on its back. Her eyes widened and she slowly approached it, her hands out in front of her, ready to catch it.

The creature stayed still for a moment, its black beady eyes staring straight ahead. Then it leapt. Ara pounced on it and caught it in her hands. She stood up, smiling a little. "I caught one!" she exclaimed happily, holding it up for the others to see. The frog attempted to escape, and almost did. But Ara caught it before it fell to the floor. "I wonder how they expect me to keep this thing with me..."  

Konichiwa-Areka

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:45 pm
"WHAT THE HELL!!! System Admins aren't allowed to touch this place nor the other 4 either! well, as for the frog, its supposed to become an item. jsut hurry and get out of here. im sorry for yelling  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff