Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
ninaj school role play (reopen) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ya a ninaj role play
  i want to be a ninja
  not really but am bored
View Results

Rain-In-the-Shadows

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:34 pm
Chira unsheathed her sword. "I try to follow the rule." She grinned and ran at amazing speed straight at Niku.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:38 pm
Niku smiled just as the girl was a centimeter and dissapeared. Reapearing a few feet behind her she ducked and took the two Kunai in her hair and threw them at her.  

Aclea Zefier

Rain-In-the-Shadows

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:42 pm
Chira spun around and defletced the two kunai's with her sword. They ended up in a nearby tree. "Element Colision." On Chira's right cam a blast of fire above and a large gust of wind below, to her left came a river of water above and sand below. They came around her and collided and head toward Niku. "Dodge that!" Chira spat at the girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:44 pm
She made a desicion and jumped up getting hit by part of the blast sending her spiraling in the air. But as she did that she spat back " Dodge this!" her scarf elongated and tied around her ankle trying to trip her.  

Aclea Zefier

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:44 pm
Aya watched this wattack with interest. It wasn't hard to dodge, in his opinion, but that could be different for others... "Interesting..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:50 pm
"What the?!?" She took her sword and Cut the scarf. "You expect me to be afraid of a scarf?" Chira sent four throwing stars at the girl, followed up by two Kunais that she could control. "I'm Mizu no Chira, what's your name?"  

Rain-In-the-Shadows

Aclea Zefier

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:53 pm
"..Niku" Niku replied dodging the shuriken and ran torwards the girl. At about 10 centimeters from her. She grabbed Chira's shoulders and did a cartwheel. Landing behind her she took off her slippers and reavilling a kunai she stood on her hands and threw it at her. She then threw her slippers into the air flipped and landed on her feet with her slippers on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:57 pm
The two kunai Chira had thrown earlier turned around went around Chira and right at Niku. One was aimed at her neck the other her stomach. Chira turned around as the Kunai hit her in the Shoulder. She looked at the kunai then pulled it out. "Thanks for giving me another weapon, Niku." She grinned and threw the kunai back at Niku.  

Rain-In-the-Shadows

Aclea Zefier

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:00 pm
as soon as Niku again decided to get rid of a few weapons. She then said "Scarf,Shield!" and her scarf widend and legthened and the Kunai's bruried themselver in it. She then spun around unexpectedly got hit in the shoulder with he rown Kunai. But grabbing it. She gritted at the pain but finished the jutsu and the scarf sent the two kunais back at Chira.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:03 pm
Aya jumped out of the tree that he had been seated in, landing a short distance away from the battle. "May I join...?"  

AyaSantres

Aclea Zefier

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:04 pm
"Fine by me what about you Chira?" Niku asked Chira panting from the fight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:09 pm
"Fine by me." Chira seemed still full of energy.
[[Great! My foster mom is kicking me off the computer... later guys]]  

Rain-In-the-Shadows

Aclea Zefier

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:11 pm
ooc: aww man! sad Burbye! I'm going to double as my other ninja character! Brb)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:11 pm
Aya nodded and stepped closer, into the circle of battle-range. "Ready...?"  

AyaSantres

Aclea Zefier

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:13 pm
Niku was on her feet and replied "Ready!" She again waited but as she waited she made a few handsigns and put a hand on her chest. The wounds started to close buit not heal.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff