Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

Aubrey Sama

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:50 am
Username/Name: Winged Angel Aubrey (also known as Nii-Kun)
Which .hack games have you played: I have played the original first 4 and beaten 3 of those. And Then I have played and beaten the first 2 of the remake.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Both. I have seen most of the .hack//sign episodes, seen a few of legend of the twilight, and I own all the manga's for legen of the Twilight
Who's your favorite character and why: Balmung, hands down. He has those angel wings, and his armor his awesome! He also uses a regular sword, which is more than i can say for Kite and Orca (sorry, I like swords, but I like a normal sized sword and not haveing two small ones. just not my thing) I wish you could have played as Balmung in the original series and maybe at the very least have the real Balmung as a partner in the remakes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:12 am
Username/Name: Poetic_Nightmare
Which .hack games have you played: the first one (mutation i believe)
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.):
seen - .hack//sign, .hack//twilight, .hack//luminality ep. 1
read - all of .hack//twilight
Who's your favorite character and why: no idea really, butif i had to choose, itd be between Tsukasa and Mistral (wavemasters ftw)  

Secret Of The Moon

DarkerFairytaleDreams

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:59 am
Username/Name:im black_andraya..Laura in real life
Which .hack games have you played: .Hack//Infection, and Little bit of .Hack//GU
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//Sign, and Legend of the Twilight series
Who's your favorite character and why: kite because hello hes freakin' amazing and Sora no reason just do..dont like it shoot me..  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 pm
Username/Name:The Sphinxyness, Kealie (irl)
Which .hack games have you played: All four, want to play G.U. so badly.. XD
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Seen a lot of Legend of the Twilight Bracelet and read whole series, saw a bit of .Hack/Sign and wish to see more, saw all of Limitation and GIFT.. >.<
Who's your favorite character and why:Balmung because he's just plain awesome to me and I love his wings, Mistral and Mireille because they remind me of myself at times and are rare treasure freaks like I am..(lol)  

The Sphinxyness

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:01 pm
The Sphinxyness
Username/Name:The Sphinxyness, Kealie (irl)
Which .hack games have you played: All four, want to play G.U. so badly.. XD
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Seen a lot of Legend of the Twilight Bracelet and read whole series, saw a bit of .Hack/Sign and wish to see more, saw all of Limitation and GIFT.. >.<
Who's your favorite character and why:Balmung because he's just plain awesome to me and I love his wings, Mistral and Mireille because they remind me of myself at times and are rare treasure freaks like I am..(lol)

You need to play G.U. D:
It's so good.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:03 pm
I really really want to, I saw like little clips of it and it looks amazing! I have played all four of the other series though and I love it just as much as I think I'll love G.U. XD  

The Sphinxyness

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:06 pm
The Sphinxyness
I really really want to, I saw like little clips of it and it looks amazing! I have played all four of the other series though and I love it just as much as I think I'll love G.U. XD

Lol
I think the story is better in G.U. than in Infection and stuff. The graphics are also better.
I still like the battle system in Infection-Quarantine better though.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:22 pm
Aw. Well right now I've been trying to complete the item quest and see what I get and also finish my books up and see what I get. My brother says that you can transfer you're Quarantine game to G.U. but then you get all your stuff taken away, is that true?  

The Sphinxyness

Kite Azure

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:54 pm
Username/Name: Kite Azure
Which .hack games have you played:Mutation
Which series have you seen/read:The manga, the show, and read up on the rest of the game series
Who's your favorite character and why:Kite..He roxxors  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:34 pm

Username/Name:
[ M i r e i l l e ]
Which .hack games have you played:
.Hack//Infection - .Hack//Quarantine, .Hack// G.U vol. 1 & 2
Which series have you seen/read: .Hack// ROOTS , .Hack// Legend of the Twilight, .Hack// AI Busters , .Hack//Another Birth
Who's your favorite character and why: My favorite character would have to be. . . Endrance in .Hack//G.U, because I love the poor little soul. He needs his kitty Mia to go on until she disappears. Then he goes all 'I'm dead, leave alone.' Then he gets back on track because of Haseo. It just makes me laugh whenever I invite his guy into my party because he's so involved with Haseo that I bet he has a little plush doll of Haseo when he logs off to cuddle with. This guy is a depressionist that I love to death.

Bad Reason, but I love this character lots.
<3

PiNKCRAY0NS

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:05 pm
Name: x-Rorein, but behind the pixels is Crystal

Which .hack games have you played: The first four games and .hack//G.U. 1 and 2.

Which series have you seen/read: .hack//SIGN, Liminity, Roots, Gift (if that counts XD), AI buster and 2, .hack//cell... uhh I think that it.

Who's your favorite character and why: It would have to be…. Macha (not the phase Macha, the Cat who was with Tsukasa). Why, well that’s because Macha betrayed Morganna in order to help Tsukasa which was really heart warming.
Also, because (I don’t know how many people know this, most do but I’m putting it in white just to be safe)

`Cause Macha is Mia and Mia had a really interesting character design.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:06 am
Name ~ Chocobo River Chick /irl ~ Terry
Which .hack games have you played ~ G.U. for like 6 minutes to kick chims
Which series have you seen/read ~ .hack//SIGN, Twilight Bracelet, Roots, AI buster, and Liminity
Who's your favorite character and why ~ Helba because she is a professional hacker of extraordinary skills both in and out of The World and is well know especially to the system administrator's, and little to nothing is known about the real life Helba

Elturi

Feisty Buddy

Lunar Kosetsu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:57 am
Username/Name: Lunar Kosetsu, Kosetsu
Which .hack games have you played: Almost all, got G.U.V3 but own it.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//SIGN, Liminity, Roots, Gift
Who's your favorite character and why: hmmm, Ovan and his kickass aida arm.

heart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:19 am
Username/Name: Minamahal/Jackie
Which .hack games have you played: I have all four but have only played the first 2 ^^'
Which series have you seen/read:.Hack//sign, .Hack//LOTT, .Hack//ROOTS, .Hack//Another Birth, .hack//ai buster.
Who's your favorite character and why: Balmung, Hes strong and serious, but also sensitive somehow^^  

Minamahal

Dark_Rogue_Haseo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:42 am
Username/Name: Dark_Rogue_Haseo/Ryan
Which .Hack games have you played: All up to GU Volume 2
Which series have you seen/read: Sign,Dusk,Roots
Who's your favorite .Hack character and why: Haseo because he does what he wants and doesn't let anyone boss him around.  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff