Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FF Moogle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:40 pm
Wow cool guild, im glad u made it cuz i know i wouldn't have. its way to expensive for me. Well im a big fan.. there my fave band. I can remember how to sing 4of there songs: But its better if you do
There's a reson why these ttables are numbered
honey...
I write sins not tragedies
and Build god then we'll talk
My fave song is The only differance from matrydome and suicide is press coverage. I also like how they did their own verson of " this is halloween".
Well i think it was really cool that you didi this and making it free thnx! biggrin biggrin rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:55 pm
well i forgot to talk bout me.
Im really wierd and retarded rofl
I like video games, anime and food
to be specififc Kingdom hearts, final fantasy , Furi Curi, Naruto, and Carne asada fries!!!
Well if i have enough gold im gonna try and make a guild called Originazation 13. hope its not taken xp
I also love dance dance revolution.
I'lll try to donate 100 gg evrey month to this guild. yes im cheap but who else will donate!?!
Hope ya like me and wont remove me, BYE!  

FF Moogle

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:02 am
The Dirt on Stacey
`PrimeRib
<3 Don't get upset, darling. I knew about these things before I read that article, yet I still love them to death. I think P!ATD has huge goals, and they don't like A Fever because they didn't meet those goals. They never wanted or expected to get this big when they wrote their debut album. They were just EXPERIMENTING when they wrote the album. Also, they were in a rush. There were points where they had to be like, "<********! We have four hours to finish this verse!" They had no choice as to how long they could spend on writing the album. Nothing has been an act. They are very open about the subject itself, and have said things about A Fever just being an experimenting album way back in 2005.

A Girl Can Have Her Fantastical Dreams, Reality Mostly Sucks

What is that suppose to mean? xDD What I just said is reality.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:08 am
FatYojimbo
well i forgot to talk bout me.
Im really wierd and retarded rofl
I like video games, anime and food
to be specififc Kingdom hearts, final fantasy , Furi Curi, Naruto, and Carne asada fries!!!
Well if i have enough gold im gonna try and make a guild called Originazation 13. hope its not taken xp
I also love dance dance revolution.
I'lll try to donate 100 gg evrey month to this guild. yes im cheap but who else will donate!?!
Hope ya like me and wont remove me, BYE!

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco guild! <3 Please be more literate and do not spam up the guild anymore. I deleted some of your spammy posts.

PrimeRibby
Captain

The Dirt on Stacey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:40 pm
`PrimeRib
The Dirt on Stacey
`PrimeRib
<3 Don't get upset, darling. I knew about these things before I read that article, yet I still love them to death. I think P!ATD has huge goals, and they don't like A Fever because they didn't meet those goals. They never wanted or expected to get this big when they wrote their debut album. They were just EXPERIMENTING when they wrote the album. Also, they were in a rush. There were points where they had to be like, "<********! We have four hours to finish this verse!" They had no choice as to how long they could spend on writing the album. Nothing has been an act. They are very open about the subject itself, and have said things about A Fever just being an experimenting album way back in 2005.

My Point Love

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:47 pm
Hi! I'm lain[chan]. Yes, like 'Serial Experiments Lain'.
I'm a Junior in high school. I like horror movies, music, and video games.
I'm proud to say that Panic! at the Disco is my favorite band. I really like them because they're so much different than any other band i've heard. They have a really great sound and they're not your typical band. It's just nice to hear something new occaisionally, you know?
Anyway, my ex-boyfriend got me started on Panic! and i've liked them ever since.
My favorite song... [gah, there's so many!] I'm going to have to say it's Camisado.
Favorite member... Well, i actually don't know too much about the band members, so i'm going to have to be cliche on this one and say Brendon Urie. He has a really great voice.
So... That's me!

The Mercenary Deadpool

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:09 pm
The Dirt on Stacey
`PrimeRib
The Dirt on Stacey
`PrimeRib

My Point Love

You are confusing. D=

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:11 pm
lain[chan]
Hi! I'm lain[chan]. Yes, like 'Serial Experiments Lain'.
I'm a Junior in high school. I like horror movies, music, and video games.
I'm proud to say that Panic! at the Disco is my favorite band. I really like them because they're so much different than any other band i've heard. They have a really great sound and they're not your typical band. It's just nice to hear something new occaisionally, you know?
Anyway, my ex-boyfriend got me started on Panic! and i've liked them ever since.
My favorite song... [gah, there's so many!] I'm going to have to say it's Camisado.
Favorite member... Well, i actually don't know too much about the band members, so i'm going to have to be cliche on this one and say Brendon Urie. He has a really great voice.
So... That's me!

Welcome to the guild! Camisado is my favorite too [that is, if I had to choose]. whee

PrimeRibby
Captain

The Dirt on Stacey

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:12 pm
`PrimeRib
The Dirt on Stacey
`PrimeRib
The Dirt on Stacey
`PrimeRib

My Point Love

You are confusing. D=

EL OH EL
:B

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:02 am
`PrimeRib
Mari_Lambo
ok... introduction, right?

My username is Mari_Lambo ^^
You can call me Mari, Miss Lambo, or just lambo ^^
I'm 16 years old and a sophomore in high school.
Panic! at the disco has been my favorite band since... I dunno. I was looking through the internet for new bands and stuff... basically on myspace. I checked fueled by ramen and they had a new band listed so I looked it up... it didn't have any music up there at first so i searched through the web for their songs and I saw some of their own... like I think it was "Time to Dance" and "Camisado".
The first Panic! At The Disco song I've heard was "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies". That was over the internet though.
I am not one of those fans how happen to come across there song on the radio... people say that is some what "poser-ish". I say not... but I hear that...
My current favorites from P!ATD is "But It's Better If You Do", "Nails For Breakfast Tacks For Snacks", and "I Constantly Thank God For Esteban".
I have Brendon Urie's myspace address and yes it's the real one. I haven't talk to him personally, and if I had, that would be cool. He happens to be my favorite... I dunno why but i think it's because I can relate to him alot... besides the fact he's a vegetarian.
I play the cello, piano/keyboard(not for computers xp ), guitar(i'm not very good though), and i sing.
I've never been to a Panic! Concert before.... sadly...
I could never afford it and never had the time to because I come from a some what strict family.
Although I do watch most of their concerts online. The computer is my lifesavor! ^^
um... other things about Panic...?
err.... well... I love the cover they did in Denver called "Karma Police".
I think that was one of their firsts.... I'm not sure. The recent concerts had the weirdo dancers.
Personally, I dislike having the dancers onstage... people say they like it but that's just my opinion.
Um... yah... I guess that's about it cause I just spent 2 months typing this xp (I'm exagerating)

Well overall, I love Panic! to death. ^^

Welcome to the guild! ^^
I constantly thank God for computers. xDD
true that ^^

Mari Lambo

Witty Phantom

daily.dosage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:35 am
Introduction. Mmm 'kay.

Hi! My Gaia screenname is daily.dosage, but my real name is Rachel. Feel free to call me by either name -- I need a nickname, too, so throw out any ideas. I tend to either type in font 12 or font 10, in black, so I'm very generic. i also tend to type without caps, saying i get very lazy. I'm 14 and in eighth grade. Panic! at the Disco is possibly my favorite band ever; I've never been so obsessive over a band, honestly. I found them when I was using an MP3 program called Rhapsody... C'mon, you must have heard of that! Anywho, turns out that a few weeks after I found them and their amazing CD, they became a GIGANTIC hit! So, most people think I'm poser-ish or whatever because I didn't find them earlier. [And, I hate that!]

My favorite song by them is either 'Time to Dance' or 'Nails for Breakfast, Tacks for Snacks'. I love searching RP-ers of the Panic! boys on Myspace, and I have no idea why. lol I've never been to one of their concerts; I've been too busy saving my money for a new laptop, and I can't ever get a ride.

I sing in my school's concert choir [soprano baby!] and play flute in my school's advanced band [first chair, ohhh yeah!]. I'm a music geek; I love every type of music possible. I can't tell you the names of most of the songs I listen to, though. I write a lot, too, and am an avid Fashion & Style subforum lurker.

So... Yeah. I love those Panic! boys, oh yes I do.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:07 pm
daily.dosage
Introduction. Mmm 'kay.

Hi! My Gaia screenname is daily.dosage, but my real name is Rachel. Feel free to call me by either name -- I need a nickname, too, so throw out any ideas. I tend to either type in font 12 or font 10, in black, so I'm very generic. i also tend to type without caps, saying i get very lazy. I'm 14 and in eighth grade. Panic! at the Disco is possibly my favorite band ever; I've never been so obsessive over a band, honestly. I found them when I was using an MP3 program called Rhapsody... C'mon, you must have heard of that! Anywho, turns out that a few weeks after I found them and their amazing CD, they became a GIGANTIC hit! So, most people think I'm poser-ish or whatever because I didn't find them earlier. [And, I hate that!]

My favorite song by them is either 'Time to Dance' or 'Nails for Breakfast, Tacks for Snacks'. I love searching RP-ers of the Panic! boys on Myspace, and I have no idea why. lol I've never been to one of their concerts; I've been too busy saving my money for a new laptop, and I can't ever get a ride.

I sing in my school's concert choir [soprano baby!] and play flute in my school's advanced band [first chair, ohhh yeah!]. I'm a music geek; I love every type of music possible. I can't tell you the names of most of the songs I listen to, though. I write a lot, too, and am an avid Fashion & Style subforum lurker.

So... Yeah. I love those Panic! boys, oh yes I do.

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! Don't worry, we won't call you a poser. <3 New fans are welcome here. I'm a soprano in choir too. =D

PrimeRibby
Captain

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas