Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mixed up RP(needs new people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mixed rp is restarting
  i will join!
  i'm not joining
  so...
View Results

Fire211

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:22 pm
Jakari eyed him suspiciously, but she let her hand fall from her sword handle. "Well...explain your offer." she said, actually interested. 'A mission for being late? Where is this guy from, and what kind of offer is this?' she wondered as she sized him up.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:51 pm
"My offer? It is not my offer, but the offer of my village's leader, as far as I know. He is offering an audience with you to discuss some matters, an aliience I was told. You won't be harmed, and you will be the only outsiders that walk into the village and walk out in one piece." Toshihiro answered. He wasn't trying to sound scary, he was just being honest in the way he spoke. He didn't tell them about the other things he was told.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

LucindraBee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:21 pm
Nyoka gripped his staff tighter. "I do not wish for an alliance. I wish for a way back to my home." He hissed, glaring at the man.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:06 pm
"Again, that's not up to me. You'd have to see if any of my superiors would grant you the 'forddiden information', as we've labeled it, so you can get home. I've not allowed to tell. Follow me if you wish to meet my leader." Toshihiro said. He started off to the gate to Reventhal, walking so that they could keep up with him.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

LucindraBee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:05 pm
Nyoka looked after him as he walked but followed anyways, charging the ruby slightly so that the easy flow of magic was connected. If he needed to, he could charge it in a moment and kill whoever tried to trap them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:42 pm
Jakari was undecided if she trusted the guy who had only moments ago been attacking them. She watched him walk away for a bit, but then rushed after him. "Okay...I'm in." she muttered, but her hand was already gripping her sword in case something bad might happen.  

Fire211

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:54 pm
Toshihiro noticed their precautions and said "No need to be edgy. This trip should be fairly boring unless we are attacked by a rival group. And where is the girl that caught me earlier?"

((We'll have to wait for Sage to get back before we continue much. And I'll let you (everyone but me) decide if they are attacked or not.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:45 pm
((Sure. Make for an interesting ride.))  

LucindraBee

Fire211

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:18 pm
((>.< Sounds good.

Sage says she's really sorry. Her mom grounded her for a while. I'm not sure how much longer she'll be grounded. Maybe a week? Je ne sais pas. O_o; ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:05 pm
((What did she DO?))  

LucindraBee

Fire211

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:25 pm
((Her mom told her to do something, and she didn't. It's a lot more complicated then that, but i don't really know. All I know is she got grounded for a long time. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:31 pm
((Ahh well.. it happens.. So Mr.Ninja. Who do we get to murder, slash and utterly destroy today?))  

LucindraBee

SAGE114

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:23 pm
((Yeah sorry for the wait. I still have about another week. It was for something really stupid. It should have only been for one week, but my mother was in a bad mood.)) Sage turned to Jakari. How can you just go along with someone we absolutely don't know and attacked us a few mintues ago!?" She thought how she had just met Jakari and slilghtly flushed. "Well, anyway, I'm not going unless this person comes here. I'm not about to walk into a trap of some kind." She folded her arms in a defiant stance.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:38 pm
Toshihiro stopped walking and started laughing, "If this was a trap you'd already be dead. And I wouldn't have come alone. The only possible trap we could run into is one set by an opposing clan, which would be to kill or capture you." He stopped, caught his breath, and laughed some more before continuing, "And if my leader wanted to come here to try and fom an allience, he would have in the first place," Toshihiro's face and way of speaking became serious, "Besides, the last time he left the village was when we destroyed the Gumo ((spider, I believe)) clan."  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

LucindraBee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:56 pm
"You going to lead us or not? If not then lead me to the nearest exit from this messed up place. Spider clans? Where the hell are we?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff