Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:42 pm
Jig Luny! Jig!

rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:50 pm
( I took like irish dancing for a few weeks, then mum forced me again, quit, again, quit, again, quit and she finally understood that I didnt want to do it)

*Does a crappy jig*  

Lunar_Blade

B-shiro

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:44 pm
Lunar is in a siggy! Thus she must be famous! xp xd

Besides, anyone who can do an irish jig is like...automatically...like...YEAH!

>> Couldn't think of a good word.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:39 pm
Babyshiro

I burst out laughing because of that... Thankyou, you made my day.  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:18 pm
Lunar_Blade
Babyshiro

Now wait, explain this to me, she's like...automatically like, Yeah? This Yeah, it is a foriegn concept, is it not? xp wink

No, I agree with Luny, I laughed when I saw that--kind of because I've done that plenty of times. Actually, Luny, they might not let me back in your country because I did. I scared a few Natives I think by going "You know, planning for it was one thing, but actually being on this trip, actually being so far from home and in this really great country and meeting all of these really great people it's just...it's...well you know! It's like YEAH! You know?" They kind of shook their heads and went "N-no..no we don't know..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:44 pm
hanyou-kagome
Lunar_Blade
Babyshiro

Now wait, explain this to me, she's like...automatically like, Yeah? This Yeah, it is a foriegn concept, is it not? xp wink

No, I agree with Luny, I laughed when I saw that--kind of because I've done that plenty of times. Actually, Luny, they might not let me back in your country because I did. I scared a few Natives I think by going "You know, planning for it was one thing, but actually being on this trip, actually being so far from home and in this really great country and meeting all of these really great people it's just...it's...well you know! It's like YEAH! You know?" They kind of shook their heads and went "N-no..no we don't know..."

I say Yeah at the end of my sentences a lot, it's just a think we humans say when we are too lazy to think of another word i suppose... Well that's my theory.  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:51 pm
Wow...I do say yeah a lot, I just realized that.. sweatdrop

I support that theory, I shall squash those who don't. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:12 pm
hanyou-kagome

I too support it... I shall also cherish the moment that rat dies.  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:36 pm
Lunar_Blade
hanyou-kagome

YES! *holds up sign that says "Kill Peter Pettigrew"* I'd hold my other sign up, but I usually get yelled at when I do...It says "Down with Dumbledore" cause I don't like him too much...anymore sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:54 pm
hanyou-kagome
Lunar_Blade
hanyou-kagome

YES! *holds up sign that says "Kill Peter Pettigrew"* I'd hold my other sign up, but I usually get yelled at when I do...It says "Down with Dumbledore" cause I don't like him too much...anymore sweatdrop
Dumbledore pissed be off in the 5th book... How could he be so cruel as to deny Harry a single glance!  

Lunar_Blade

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:17 pm
Lunar_Blade
hanyou-kagome
Lunar_Blade
hanyou-kagome

Dumbledore pissed be off in the 5th book... How could he be so cruel as to deny Harry a single glance!

=0 Well, Harry would kind of freak out and try and bite him because of his inner-Voldemort (lol), so it was actually smart of Voldemort to avoid Harry. However, I would have appreciated him quite a bit more if he had had the sense to inform Harry of why he was doing such things. confused Neh. I'm disappointed with him, but I dont' hate him. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:56 pm
_-=Lee-chan=-_
Lunar_Blade
hanyou-kagome
Lunar_Blade
hanyou-kagome

=0 Well, Harry would kind of freak out and try and bite him because of his inner-Voldemort (lol), so it was actually smart of Voldemort to avoid Harry. However, I would have appreciated him quite a bit more if he had had the sense to inform Harry of why he was doing such things. confused Neh. I'm disappointed with him, but I dont' hate him. xd

you have a point there...  

Lunar_Blade

Graphiti Skies

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:07 pm
*returns*
BWAHAHAHAHA! *glomps* I missed you all. ^.^ All is okie dokie now and I'll be here all weekend (when I'm not reading HPB (it comes in the mail tomorrow)) so we can have a loverly HPB chat. ^.^ And I'll get back to my moderating duties.

*GLOMP OF DOOM FOR ALL*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:21 pm
Graphiti Skies
*returns*
BWAHAHAHAHA! *glomps* I missed you all. ^.^ All is okie dokie now and I'll be here all weekend (when I'm not reading HPB (it comes in the mail tomorrow)) so we can have a loverly HPB chat. ^.^ And I'll get back to my moderating duties.

*GLOMP OF DOOM FOR ALL*

*has a tummy ache* hurrah for the return for Graphi...Butterbeer and firewhiskey for all!  

Lunar_Blade

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:03 am
Lunar_Blade
Graphiti Skies
*returns*

*GLOMP OF DOOM FOR ALL*

*has a tummy ache* hurrah for the return for Graphi...Butterbeer and firewhiskey for all!
No whiskey for me, it'd burn. I'm scared of whiskey. lol =D Instead, I'll just sit and watch you all become drunken fools, laughing all the while.

I feel so sad about the book. I'm crying inside (not outside because I don't want my temporary face painting of "I heart Snape" to come off. lol =D Otherwise, I'd be on the floor in a heap. whee

Aww, ok sweetie, you can just sit here and watch us make ourselves stupid. ^.^ I'll bring pastries to keep all occupied happily.

I woke up this morning and found my book on my door step. ^_______^!!! So happy! Now, if only my dad wasn't in such a b***h mood. He's ruining my day really. b*****d. XP  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games