Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Nintendo's Critters
When you are away... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't go!
  OK.^^
  *Walks away*
View Results

Kouenki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:45 am
Holy hell, that totally sucks. gonk Well now we know why we haven't seen you guys around much.

Is it just me, or have a lot of computers been screwing up lately? O_o  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:27 am
Kouenki
Holy hell, that totally sucks. gonk Well now we know why we haven't seen you guys around much.

Eek ^^;
And I'm sure most of them (or all) are PCs blaugh I'm so glad I own a Mac ^^ When it crashes, it does it for a good reason 3nodding  

Lilmagical_star

Kouenki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:49 pm
lilmagical_star
Kouenki

Eek ^^;
And I'm sure most of them (or all) are PCs blaugh I'm so glad I own a Mac ^^ When it crashes, it does it for a good reason 3nodding

I'm supposed to be getting a Mac laptop soon, so that's good to know! cool  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:22 pm
Kouenki
lilmagical_star
Kouenki

Eek ^^;

I'm supposed to be getting a Mac laptop soon, so that's good to know! cool

I'm sooooooo glad for you cool Hurray for Bill Gates Steve Jobs! biggrin  

Lilmagical_star

Kouenki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:17 pm
Primmy just told me that she got a new computer, but her internet situation isn't so good. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:43 am
Well we try to make an effort at least! >___<
Me and Primmy always get the hand-me-downs, so when a new computer was bought we got Queenie's computer but during this transition everything that could go wrong, went wrong.

So yes.
A tragedy.

We'll all try and keep active though!!  

Snow the Wanderer

GeorgeStow
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:20 am
twisted
Yay for Olderism!
twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:56 pm
Princess.Pitts
Well we try to make an effort at least! >___<
Me and Primmy always get the hand-me-downs, so when a new computer was bought we got Queenie's computer but during this transition everything that could go wrong, went wrong.

So yes.
A tragedy.

We'll all try and keep active though!!

I'm glad we at least have news from you all ^_^
And take your time. Just do everything right so you'll be able to come back once and for all! biggrin  

Lilmagical_star

GeorgeStow
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:21 am
My internet is not being a good boy currently.....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:09 am
I don't get hand-me downs anymore these days, as I bought/built my own PC 1,5 years ago. It's still rocking, so I'm still at the top of the food chain over here. ninja

Star, you're such a hopeless Apple fangirl! XD

Listen, when a PC crashes, it does for a good reason as well. The only difference is that the architecture of a Mac is different. Maybe the reasons of it crashing are easier to identify because Mac OS is a little less complex/versatile. Truthfully, because PC's are so very complicated (but therefore actually more multifuncional!) they might seem enigmatic in their crashing. But there is always a logical reason.

Oh, and the sole reason Macs are 'safer' is because nobody bothers to write/distribute spyware for them because the PC population is so much much more larger and therefore a more appealing target. They just don't need to be defended, yet. If the Mac would significantly increase it's market share, it would start suffering the same security problem as PC's.

So, to put it brieftly...

Macs are either for n00bs or for people who do graphics, because that's where Macs do excel more than PC's.
-----

All that put aside though... I hope you Crittendo sisters will return to us soon! The Guild is not the same without you lot around. <.<''  

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

Lilmagical_star

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:16 am
Nunatak
I don't get hand-me downs anymore these days, as I bought/built my own PC 1,5 years ago. It's still rocking, so I'm still at the top of the food chain over here. ninja

Star, you're such a hopeless Apple fangirl! XD

Listen, when a PC crashes, it does for a good reason as well. The only difference is that the architecture of a Mac is different. Maybe the reasons of it crashing are easier to identify because Mac OS is a little less complex/versatile. Truthfully, because PC's are so very complicated (but therefore actually more multifuncional!) they might seem enigmatic in their crashing. But there is always a logical reason.

Oh, and the sole reason Macs are 'safer' is because nobody bothers to write/distribute spyware for them because the PC population is so much much more larger and therefore a more appealing target. They just don't need to be defended, yet. If the Mac would significantly increase it's market share, it would start suffering the same security problem as PC's.

So, to put it brieftly...

Macs are either for n00bs or for people who do graphics, because that's where Macs do excel more than PC's.
-----

All that put aside though... I hope you Crittendo sisters will return to us soon! The Guild is not the same without you lot around. <.<''

Hey, it's not my fault if PCs always crash on me, when I try to load a page in stupid Internet Explorer. ^^; Okay, there must be a reason, but I don't consider it a good one razz Whenever I use a PC, I always end up yelling at it and swearing. It doesn't happen with my Mac blaugh And having viruses for PCs don't mean Mac compies can't be affected. My cousin's compy had a virus once, and it was a Mac! (I don't know how he got the virus, though. There might be reasons and we don't know them ninja )

Sniff, I'm a n00b then crying . I rarely use Photoshop now.

*goes crying in her corner*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:34 am
Awww, I'm sorry Starfish. I guess I was a bit harsh there. Let me rephrase that one:

Macs are either for people who do graphics or for people who don't want to use a PC for a lot more than checking E-mail, browsing the internet, listening to music and using a writer program. Because if you do want to do more than that, you quickly run into the great wall of No-No. xd

Mac is honestly OK if you're one of those users, (and honestly, the large majority of computer users is one of those, so for them Windows is actually not suitable at all!) but if you're not...

And yes, I know of people who run Windows XP/Vista on the side, but that's just the same as admitting that Mac OS has severe limits. twisted  

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

theHarechan

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:03 pm
If I'm not around much it's because of:
A. School and therefore homework decided that I need to be busy.
B. I'm working on a drawing.
C. Real life is kicking my butt.
D. I forgot I'm in this guild (it happens, I have a rather faulty memory)
E. All of the above.

^___^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:10 pm
Nunatak
Awww, I'm sorry Starfish. I guess I was a bit harsh there. Let me rephrase that one:

Macs are either for people who do graphics or for people who don't want to use a PC for a lot more than checking E-mail, browsing the internet, listening to music and using a writer program. Because if you do want to do more than that, you quickly run into the great wall of No-No. xd

Mac is honestly OK if you're one of those users, (and honestly, the large majority of computer users is one of those, so for them Windows is actually not suitable at all!) but if you're not...

And yes, I know of people who run Windows XP/Vista on the side, but that's just the same as admitting that Mac OS has severe limits. twisted

You meanie scream Don't worry, I never cried even if I said so blaugh (Gotcha!) But still, I'm not a n00b xp

I normally do simple stuff on a computer, like writing texts, browsing the web, checking e-mails, making graphics, listening to music. I was also making websites a few years ago. And a Mac compy is perfect for all that. It rarely crashes and it is well organized. I couldn't ask for more.

Now if you make me use a PC, it will probably be thrown out the window a few minutes later. Mwhahahahaha and I'd be soooo glad xd I hate the fact that there's no window in my computer class (basement) stare stare stare  

Lilmagical_star

PrismScepter
Crew

Invisible Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:28 am
This is a little early to be posting this, but being a member of the crew, I figured it would be best to let everyone know sooner rather then later:

From Saturday April 5th, to the following Saturday, April 11th, I will be out of town visiting my older sister and her new family. I'm sure that I'' be able to come on some during that time, but I can't promise anything.
sweatdrop  
Nintendo's Critters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces