Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
AAG's Office Center Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:08 am
Yoshaki
Dariram
AnimeSeeker7
another off topic thing to say...how tall are you Yoshaki?
O.o That was a random thing to ask~
As the shadowy figures dug away at my soul my hight is 5'5"

hehe...i'm going on 5'8 now....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:07 pm
AnimeSeeker7
Yoshaki
Dariram
AnimeSeeker7

Yes but remember you are older. That gainsyou one extra bit of hight. By the time I'm 20 I should have my full Samoan Hight.  

Ceveo

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:47 pm
Hey peoples~ Just so you all know, I am grounded off the comp for... reasons. So I won't be on as often as usual. My dad has the comp password locked, so that means I can't sneak on. I will check my email and PMs as often as possible. I'm not sure how long this is gonna last, but it will be for at least another week and a half. Possibly longer. Sorry guys~ sweatdrop

~Cami heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:31 pm
Yoshaki
AnimeSeeker7
Yoshaki
Dariram
AnimeSeeker7

Yes but remember you are older. That gainsyou one extra bit of hight. By the time I'm 20 I should have my full Samoan Hight.

well not the reason...i'm asisn..vietnamese tobe exact..and asians are short as they say..look at iya! he's also vietnamese...and what?! 5'5 orr was it 5'6?
doesn't matter..well i'm gonna be full height too!
all the males in my father's and mother's side are at LEAST 6'0
so i can become 6'0 or higher  

AnimeSeeker7

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:32 pm
Cami_Kaminari
Hey peoples~ Just so you all know, I am grounded off the comp for... reasons. So I won't be on as often as usual. My dad has the comp password locked, so that means I can't sneak on. I will check my email and PMs as often as possible. I'm not sure how long this is gonna last, but it will be for at least another week and a half. Possibly longer. Sorry guys~ sweatdrop

~Cami heart

I'll miss you Princess Cami!
i'll wait for your return...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:45 am
Cami_Kaminari

~Cami heart

Awwww crying gonk I remember those days, cept it was the internet password instead of the computer password ^^ Well its okay but stay outta trouble blaugh until u get back on again 3nodding xd  

violet faerie

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:05 am
well..we wait till dawn....
then we attack those things...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:04 am
Well, I was suposed to be let back on... Wednesday I think. But, I'm now going on this huge trip to Virginia with some of my aunts and cousins. I'm leaving Monday, but I don't know when I'll be back. It was supposed to be Saturday, but I don't think that will happen because I have no ride home. I might go to New York or Philadelphia instead of coming home. Hopefully I won't be gone too long, because I will miss everyone too much~ But if I am, I'll do my best to find internet access~! 3nodding  

Viva la Courtney
Crew

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:37 am
i'll miss ya cami-chan!
byebye!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:45 am
Cami_Kaminari
Well, I was suposed to be let back on... Wednesday I think. But, I'm now going on this huge trip to Virginia with some of my aunts and cousins. I'm leaving Monday, but I don't know when I'll be back. It was supposed to be Saturday, but I don't think that will happen because I have no ride home. I might go to New York or Philadelphia instead of coming home. Hopefully I won't be gone too long, because I will miss everyone too much~ But if I am, I'll do my best to find internet access~! 3nodding

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4laugh 3nodding xd  

violet faerie

Raelin Li

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:56 am
Going to Vegas and Cali for about a week or two starting Monday morning/Sunday night

X-X roadtrips are soo fun but your a** hurts after a while... @_@ *falls over out of confusion of road signs* sweatdrop xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:13 am
Raelin Li
Going to Vegas and Cali for about a week or two starting Monday morning/Sunday night

X-X roadtrips are soo fun but your a** hurts after a while... @_@ *falls over out of confusion of road signs* sweatdrop xp
I have so many friends in Cali that I wanna meet in person... whee  

Viva la Courtney
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:27 am
Cami_Kaminari
Raelin Li

I have so many friends in Cali that I wanna meet in person... whee

I'm the opposite, i have a bunch of family there, i think only one friend i know in Cali that'd i wanna meet in person 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:38 am
so many princesses around the world!
most of them in cali  

AnimeSeeker7

Ceveo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:09 pm
Cami_Kaminari

~Cami heart
Nooo! I may have been able to deal with only one of you two gone. But two. Yoshaki sad now...will stay strong till you return fully.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff