Submit

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:20 pm
What if Goth had its own country? neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:21 pm
XWraith_LordX
Then I bet there would be a lot of posers there.  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

Mrs. Pink Eyes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:34 pm
Most people who are 'proud' to be goth aren't goth. rofl. It's nothing to be ashamed or proud of.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:52 pm
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
It would be like if everyone with blond hair went to Germany and started saying they were German even if they weren't, wouldn't it.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Captain Deflecto

Hygienic Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:28 pm
XWraith_LordX

It did. About 700 years ago in Europe. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:47 am
I'm pround as hell. This is the part of who I am, or better, who I have made myself. True, partly you have to be born like this, but you still can not accept being who you are. I do and I'm pround ,cuz every bit of this.  

GothicLadyRogue

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:33 am
mess_with_me.f.o.b
well..at first i was afraid to be called goth and i was afraid to admit it..and now its true i'm goth,well friends accept me..and no one rejects me..and to tell u:in school no one is goth..that's y i don't wear anything black in school..

but i'm 90% proud to be goth

and goths are also people..but they're so down to earth

I wouldn't know about that.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:37 pm
proud  

-XxPhantom_Dreamer-xX

Diana Ishtar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:08 pm
I'm not sure if Proud is the word I feel but I am happy that I like death so much.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:36 pm
Diana Ishtar
I'm not sure if Proud is the word I feel but I am happy that I like death so much.
*grabs notebook, coat, and horn rimmed eyeglasses*

And do you think that makes you goth?  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:25 pm
If you connect black to death, that is really shown in nature to be incorrect. Pale skin could be death, but is also seen as a sign of royality in ancient times. When you look at dead people and plants, they turn more of a brown color.... (which brings a question, why don't the section of goths that are so obsessed with death wear brown, white and bruise blue instead of black?)
People are afraid of what they can not see in darkness. On the subject, I am proud to show my entire life is not on my sleeve. Darkness is not evil, there was darkness before the Word spoke "let there be light". You can be just as blinded by light as you can be by darkness. Mainly, I am proud to have insight and a theological reasoning behind who I am rather than simply put, "I feel like it".  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:57 pm
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
It would be like if everyone with blond hair went to Germany and started saying they were German even if they weren't, wouldn't it.
Or there would be laws established by the goth govt to deal with posers swiftly... Assuming it is a properer goth country.  

the_underworks

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:58 pm
Angel of the End
If you connect black to death, that is really shown in nature to be incorrect. Pale skin could be death, but is also seen as a sign of royality in ancient times. When you look at dead people and plants, they turn more of a brown color.... (which brings a question, why don't the section of goths that are so obsessed with death wear brown, white and bruise blue instead of black?)
People are afraid of what they can not see in darkness. On the subject, I am proud to show my entire life is not on my sleeve. Darkness is not evil, there was darkness before the Word spoke "let there be light". You can be just as blinded by light as you can be by darkness. Mainly, I am proud to have insight and a theological reasoning behind who I am rather than simply put, "I feel like it".

Black is absolute darkness, and darkness is the absense of light. The equation of "Light = Life, Dark = Death" is both scientific and anthropological, going back to the earliest civilizations. Life cannot exist without light. Black being equal to death is a simple equation sociologically and psychologically.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:09 pm
im proud  

Holy Demon 1313

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out