Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
~*The Rantbox*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Ranting a good stress reliever?
The best!
25%
 25%  [ 12 ]
I think Art is a better outlet
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Stress??? WHAT STRESS??? *twitch twitch*
56%
 56%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 48

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:12 pm
DAMN IT!!!
I've been bumping in that shop fricking forever, but since someone else poped along who had the gold, they got what i've been questing for and saving paitently for...like hell I'm going to be able to find that price anywhere else either. ********! *Sigh and growls softly* Not in a good mood.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:20 am
Rawr. I'm going to rant about my new/old school.
It's so closeminded and ruled by hicks. I was there for three months and got extremely depressed and had to be hospitalized. This summer has been great but now I have to go back and I'm am not looking forward to going back to it and it's stupid new rule, "No students can wear all black." Well, I'm so very glad I made history. I want them to write something like, "Thanks to Candy, your local stereotype goth/punk, we had to install this rule for her. Everyone else go on as usual. Candy, YOU CANNOT WEAR ALL BLACK, SAVVY?!?!?!" I'd atleast want my name in there. What's wrong with different clothing? I mean, am I threatening somebody's health? I think not. RAWR. domokun  

GlamourLolita

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:49 am
Why did the person who made my sig make it too big (bytes wise, not size), and now i can't use it for the petition... Mer....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:46 am
I shall put in my rant for today...
Why won't anyone hire me? I've applied at all kinds of places with all kinds of people and I go back in to check and they've hired three new people without even giving me a call to tell me they hired other people. Well, it's a stupid rant and I guess I am actually having an OK day. But I need a job and have run out of places. I think I must be missing something. Places I would never dream of working must be the only ones hiring right now. Boo-hoo... crying  

Umberella

~ T e m p t r e s s ~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:26 pm
stare Im on gaia damn near every day and i havent had a freakin random in 6 months scream evil  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:58 am
Hmm.....rant for today. Well, here goes: why the hell does my family have all kinds of bad health karma? I was hospitalized today for having a gastritis attack, and I didn't even know I had gastritis! I mainly get ******** gall stones, and they hurt like hell. My mom got her gall bladder out at 20, so I'm close behind. My mom also has diabetes, so I'm guessing I'm probably gonna wind up with that one, too. Damn karma! What the hell did I do? Lately all kinds of bad s**t's been happening. My iPod damn near died on me, I lost my other mp3 player/radio, I lost every single ******** CD I own, my CD player's a piece of crap, I may never get to see my old friends again, and to top it all off, I'm now a ******** prep school girl in New England. I used to be a Catholic school girl in New Jersey, if that wasn't bad enough.
To add to my fun, my mom's gone off the deep end for Keith Urban, as she, my 50-year-old mother, got two more piercings in her left ear at a tatoo parlor, and she's ben to at least seven of his concerts this year. She has every CD he's ever recorded in the U.S. version and the Australian version, she has all kinds of jewelry and clothes with his face on it, and she constantly e-mails me with pictures she took of him at the latest concert. I have nothing against the man, but my mom's driving me ******** crazy! JESUS! I can't escape him when I'm at her house! I can't wait to go to my father's house just to get away from her! It's crazy!

*pant pant* Yeah, my rant.

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:02 pm
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying .............................................................. stare I'm done now.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:46 pm
There was a girl who wanted a job application, and asked me up at the register about it... She was wearing a dark tank top and belted black pants, and of course I told here they were at customer service, yaddah, yaddah, yaddah. This snobish lady behind her decided to comment that she shouldn't dress like that when going out for job aplications..... stressed I wanted to just reach over the counter and slap her for being such a stuck up b***h! Needless to say I continued in the flatest tone possible to ask her about a charge card ect, but I was really pissed off at how superficial she was, and assuming I Thought the same as her when I very much disliked her whole attitude. mad  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Krystal_digitaliS

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:49 pm
I'm going to rant about people who hate the SUN

you know what people?! you would die without the sun. thats right! DIE you'd be DEAD, and ROTTING under the ground without the sun!!! oh my god are you SHOCKED?! the sun creates photosynthesis, which assists in making plants grow, such as vegetable and fruit, which we eat, we eat to survive (or if we're bored). it also makes grass grow, which most animals that you non-vegetarians eat. animals eat grass to survive, you eat animals to survive. c'est la vie. the sun makes grass grow so the animals can eat it!!!!!!!! ALSO!!! the sun is a natural endorphin, which means it keeps us people HAPPY!!!! H-A-P-P-Y!!! meaning NOT SUICIDAL!!!! go sit the ******** in the sun!!!! (wear sunscreen but) without the sun, i must say again, we'd all either be dead of starvation, or dead cos we killed ourselves, or went crazy out of unhappiness, and killed everyone else!!! without sun, we wouldn't have trees. trees provide a little something called O-X-Y-G-E-N do you breathe? yes? well then you must breathe oxygen!! good lord you breathe oxygen which is provided by trees which are grown by the sun. and you love oxygen so therefore you actually indirectly love the sun!!!

SO ******** YOU ALL YOU SUN-HATING PEOPLE!!! NYAAAAAAHHHR GO HIDE SOMEWHERE DARK WITHOUT ANY FOOD AND HOLD YOUR BREATH TIL YOU DIE!!!!! domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun

disclaimer- i don't actually want you to die  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:04 am
You know who you are,
I am tired of playing your damn guessing game. It is going to stop right now right hear. You want my help kiss my a**. I am a good person so if you want to make up rules as time goes on FINE you do that. Do me a favor and ******** send me them, evil , you dit! Do not expext me to know every damn thing there is to know if you doln't share these rules with me. Screw you and your (lets edit this part out). An do not ask me to do another damn thing for you EVER if this is how your going to be. I'm not kidding.

Hope your day was better then mine,
-Jessie  

darkXmoon

darkXmoon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:12 am
To the market place a** wipes,
Look you know who you people are and you are starting to get on my nerves. You have an item that can be bought at 100 gold in some store but for some reason you decide you want to sell it for 150 in the market place. Why are you doing this ? All you are doing is pissing people off and makeing enimies for yourself. The only people that you are going to get to buy this stuff that is over priced are the noobs and that just disturbs me that you are willing to stoop so low on the food chain and take advantage of people like this. How could you, have you forgoten what its like to be new ?

All I can ask of you is to cut it out. you even piss off the older people on Gaia, all you are doing is cluttering up the market place with crap.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:12 pm
Yay, I have been attacked YET AGAIN by bible bashers and their "let baby Jesus save your soul before you burn in hell" preachyness *sighs*

yay for xanga, it is enabling one of them to go around the Wiccan blogrings and tell us that "Jesus is the only way" *sighs* she asked me "do u like put spells on people who believe in like God and Jesus n stuff?"
she then went to someone else and said the "Jesus is the only way" line

But! the goodness of Xanga let us give her an enlightening message that we aren't satan worshiping devil freaks that must automatically hate christians:

"Hmmmm...do I put spells on people who believe in God and jesus? Erm frankly? No I wouldn't even give the thought one second of my time. True wiccans and witches don't try to influence other people and we cirtainly don't cause harm to others. "If it harm none then do what ye will" - a common Wiccan law that just about encompasses the 10 commandments (thou salt not steal, thou shalt not kill etc etc) and also says that you can't use spells to harm others.

There would also be no reason to cause harm to a Christian just becasue they follow a different religion, we know ourselves what it is like to be persecuted just for our beliefs so really, what would be the point in doing the same to someone else? There are some of us who do have a dislike of Christianity but that is mainly because of the suffering some Christians have caused us but none would ever put a curse, spell, hex on one.

We are really just misunderstood and actually on the whole nice people."

ok, I wanted to start a whole rant at her about how I'm sick of people attacking things they don't understand and making no attepmt to understand it (I like to find out about something properly and then attack xd )

The other girl left this message:

"as the great guy" (guy?! I'm a girl!!) "abve said, wiccans are not evil. we are ppl like everyone else. you dont see us forcing our religion on other ppl. thus other ppl should not try to convert us. we have the same baisic moral beliefs as you, and as long as we're not harming anyone, why do you feel you have to shove a diffrent belief down our thraots?

please just leave us be. it' really not worth it. all you do is make ppl angry. they're a diference between telling ppl when your asked, and then just walking up to sumone and going, "Hey, i'm wrong your right".. so just leave us be, please."

I like her. (needs to learn spelling and grammer though xp )  

Isobel Bellamy

darkXmoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:14 pm
When I say "Take me off the list, I'm sick of your s**t, and you have all the 13yd kids you will ever need licking your boots any way" this means take me off the list. This absalutly dose not mean you should c**k your head and look confused at me. I will get around to playing your game when your finished debugging it. Till then, good idea, bad timeing. Think things thew next time...jackass.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:52 pm
I can't believe people are still direct link donating to the guild. I MADE A MULE.. BLOODY TRADE WITH IT!!!  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas