Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era of Princesses Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:12 pm
Iva turned to the mermaid who had just awoken. Something... Something about her made Iva feel nervous. She felt like she had known her most of her life.

Nah, thought Iva with a light smile, " Hey! You're awake!" Iva stated happily as she smiled at her.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:26 pm
Shreane looked up."Oh...I see..."She got up steadily and wobbled,and headed for the mansion."I need to be alone"Then Agnia yelled."Shreane!Wait!"She then quickly followed her.Shihoka just stayed with Iva,confused with the situation...  

MaronaPossessed

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:03 pm
" Eh?" Iva questioned a bit confused while tilting her head to the side.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:17 pm
"So...where is Keiko?Is she with you?"questioned Shihoka.  

MaronaPossessed

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:15 am
Iva's face became plaeonce more as a sweat drop appeared on her hea.

"AHH!! OMG!! I so fogot about them!!" Iva exclaimed while turning around to hide her redness. " Ahh!! I hope they're safe! But what if- Uh... I can't think about that... Hm..." Iva said a bit more clamer.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:23 pm
"What if what?What's wrong?"Shihoka asked.  

MaronaPossessed

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:34 am
Ami was still waiting. "I hope she is okay" She muttered.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:37 pm
(( Hey there! Long time no see! ^_^ ))

" Well um.... you see..." began Iva nervously as she turned around and began poking her two indexs togeher. A nervous smile was upon her lips as a sweat drop appeared on her head. " I was travalling with three other mermaid princesses. We were going to France and we- uh.. I mean I sorta left and yeah... Plus, Keiko, the rainbow mermaid princess was with us."
" Heh heh..." Iva laughed nervously as she stratched the back of her head.  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:18 pm
Shihoka then grabbed her."No!Why do my friends always leave!?Please don't-"Then another voice interupted her."Shihoka.I'm sure it's important,isn't it?"Shreane then appeared,still tired-looking.

"You."Shreane stared at her as she walked up to Iva."Pink Pearl Princess I believe.Travelling to France...I will come along too."

"Shreane no!Don't leave me again too!I...I hate this!I'm tired of being alone!"Shihoka cried but then was comforted by a hug from Shreane."It's okay.I'll be back this time."

Shihoka then tried to smile but couldn't.Shreane then thought "Sorry Shihoka...I need to make sure if she is my sister or not.Either way I have to protect her...to make up for that day."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:14 pm
Iva smiled down lightly at the two girls.

It must be nice having a sister... Iva thought not knowing the truth.Then she bit her lower lip. Then, then why do I feel as if I've met this woman before, Shreane... Her name sounds so familier.

Iva then looked up and smiled at Shreane's desion. "The others... and myself, would realy like if you joined us."

Then she turned back to Shihoka with sad eyes, "I'm sorry to take her away from you, but-"  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:43 pm
Shreane looked at her."Shihoka will be fine.She knows I have duties.But I am only here for assistance as a thanks for helping her."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:36 pm
Iva nodded, understanding. "Thanks again."  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:46 pm
"Well then...let's be on our way."Shreane said just walking ahead of her,and waiting for directions.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:34 am
"Hey! Wait!" Iva called after Shreane. She jogged up to her and than turned around, "See ya later!" Iva waved to Shihoka.  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:51 am
Shihoka smilled and waved slowly."Bye..."  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items