Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
Girls, ever get randomly harrassed by creepy people? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever been accosted by a creep on the street?
  Yes
  No
View Results

AEtherclaw

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:10 pm
DreamerSpirit
then they're getting a nice combat boot to the crotch. twisted

if you where wrinkle pickers they might have a new piercing  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:31 pm
AEtherclaw
DreamerSpirit
then they're getting a nice combat boot to the crotch. twisted

if you where wrinkle pickers they might have a new piercing
rofl Nice one. From now on I'm wearing those whenever I go out. Or NewRock boots.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

MEOWITSTERRA

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:19 pm
Eew. Last week a guy pulled over in front of me and I was pretty much cornered. He wanted to know my name and where I worked and where I lived, and if I went to school and where at. I'm never wearing tight pants on my walk to work again. It gains stalkers!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:37 pm
I've never really had that problem, but then again most boys are afraid of me. So I guess that would make me the creepy one. sweatdrop  

fishkisser22

-Lo Va Tits-

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:14 pm
i just say hi and wave or give the thumbs up sign and they usually notice that im underage  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:32 pm
o_0-Toxic Dreams-0_o
i just say hi and wave or give the thumbs up sign and they usually notice that im underage
That'll work until you find some sick person out there who tries to rape you....  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Strawberry Bunny Magician

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:55 pm
well I'm an official goth dress goth whenI was being approached he was talking to me I just told him to shut the ******** up really loud eventually some1 came along I yelled out b***h I am not afraid to hurt you he said do it so I simply kicked him in the nuts slapped him punched him in the face then I just took out my knife threatened and he ran off telling people I was a crazy a** b***h I still carry that knife around and my cell phone  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:05 am
I've found that (although they'd probably die than admit it....which could easily be arranged :p) that Chav blokes love a good perve on a Goth girl.

Maybe it's because the members of their own species all have 26 kids by the time they're 20?

When I was a schoolgirl i would get dodgy comments from blokes in Camden Town ALL the time. And we had a gross uniform, don't get me wrong :s

(PS anyone in Camden been to the dodgy shop with all the flags outside where the own employs 6'5 Goth cowboys and doesn't let you leave until you've bought something?)  

Foxglow

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:02 pm
Starchild333

(PS anyone in Camden been to the dodgy shop with all the flags outside where the own employs 6'5 Goth cowboys and doesn't let you leave until you've bought something?)

Never been there but you mentionaing 6"5 Goth cowboys made me remember something....I was at RiteAid once and there was a 6"5 goth cowboy there. He kept following me around the store and staring at me. He gave up on me after I left though. He was pretty cute though. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:09 pm
XWraith_LordX
Starchild333

Never been there but you mentionaing 6"5 Goth cowboys made me remember something....I was at RiteAid once and there was a 6"5 goth cowboy there. He kept following me around the store and staring at me. He gave up on me after I left though. He was pretty cute though. wink

Cuter then me?  

Rellik San
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:17 am
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Starchild333

Cuter then me?
Maybe. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:42 am
I used to but, now that I have a dyke haircut they ignore me because I am too boyish for them now.  

Dark_Style

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:15 am
I really hate situations like that. I just try to avoid them by going through family oriented places, wearing baggy clothing, having a friend (a girl if I'm playing lesbian or my bd), etc. 3nodding
The worst was probably getting followed in a Target with my son in the cart. At some point he was in the Aisle right next to mine whispering to (I think) himself. So I threw something in the cart and quickly moved out of the aisle to get to the cashier and as I turned at the end of my aisle to pass his aisle to get to the cashier he tried to smell me. He just stuck his head out and sniffed my hair. gonk
I've been offered money by a creep before but the Target incident takes the cake simply because while it happened my son took notice of the "funny old man" following us. cry

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Has anyone noticed this: if he's ugly, it's harassement, but if he's cute it's flirting.

neutral

It seems 85% true.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

AEtherclaw

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:06 pm
what about girls sexually harassing boys...  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff