Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Temporary Council of War. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanilla Pod

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:08 pm
Nebelstern
Vanilla Pod
They moved the stereotypes thread? Ooooh, that is NOT a popular move with me stare

Join us, podster!! wink

Yay! Join what?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:17 pm
Vanilla Pod
Nebelstern
Vanilla Pod
They moved the stereotypes thread? Ooooh, that is NOT a popular move with me stare

Join us, podster!! wink

Yay! Join what?
You dont know eek
Join the GATMOB rebellion. Details in the removal of the Brit POl thread and the earlier posts here.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:32 pm
Do come. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8345128&bt=1118696940&start=60
I think I have found part of the reason for the quality of chatterbox posts. It is so hard to keep anything up in there that you have to resort to lower quality posts.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:30 pm
ice_illusion
Vanilla Pod
Nebelstern
Vanilla Pod

Join us, podster!! wink

Yay! Join what?
You dont know eek
Join the GATMOB rebellion. Details in the removal of the Brit POl thread and the earlier posts here.

Oh right - I wasn't sure what we were talking about. Yep, I'm joined to that (god, that's terrible sentence structure); couple of banners in random sig.  

Vanilla Pod

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:09 am
My phoneline went down Tuesday and wasnt fixed til this morning. So thats why I wasnt on. I have missed a lot and need may need caught up on but I will sort something out this evening.
When I logged I found my signature had been banned (guess who). Im going to sort everything out later on after Ive been to the beach. As long as BT doesnt screw up again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:42 pm
hello there sorry i havent been terribly active.. i havnt been on a lot.
updates? have we any?  

Mr. Bono Vox

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:05 pm
Alright. Thankyou SO much for posting in the thread I made about the things that have happened. Thankyou without the sarcasm for those of you who posted nice comments.

So I take it that Foetus in Fetu has quite rightly been made a mod. And I also take that you missed me to some degree. I also take it that Invictus had stuck two fingers up at the mule-in-charge of guild thing. So does this mean something has happened? I would like a few answers at least...
confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:00 pm
Nebelstern
Alright. Thankyou SO much for posting in the thread I made about the things that have happened. Thankyou without the sarcasm for those of you who posted nice comments.

So I take it that Foetus in Fetu has quite rightly been made a mod. And I also take that you missed me to some degree. I also take it that Invictus had stuck two fingers up at the mule-in-charge of guild thing. So does this mean something has happened? I would like a few answers at least...
confused

Actually, very little has happened.
Someone hasnt given me my sig back after saying they would but I havent been bothered to chase him up.
Theres a couple of nonbritish people who have had problems with him in the past.

Nice to see you back. Its very quiet tonight so Im just going to go back to watching live8 now. Miht come back later. Then again might not.

Edit:My sig did seem to be back when I was in a different forum. Im not really quite sure whats happened to it now. I will work it out tomorrow.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Tsamikayu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:42 am
This all looks very confusing and somewhat vicious . . . I wish I knew enought o comment, though even after reading this whole thread, things are a bit sketchy to me.

I've been away for quite a while, ages in fact. What's happened to Illyrianth? (I think I've spelt that wrong . . . I'm not good with names I'm afraid)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:26 am
Tsamikayu
This all looks very confusing and somewhat vicious . . . I wish I knew enought o comment, though even after reading this whole thread, things are a bit sketchy to me.

I've been away for quite a while, ages in fact. What's happened to Illyrianth? (I think I've spelt that wrong . . . I'm not good with names I'm afraid)

She's gawn, old chap. Sorry!

Good to see you, Nebster.

I swear my names for you get worse and worse. XD

davidcrossfan06

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:40 am
Illy has left. She was already not liking gaia so much, then the thing with Danjel ruined it completely so she's resigned, withdrawn funding and encouraged her friends to do the same.

The misconduct of Danjel has lost gaia a fair bit of money.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:47 pm
Invictus_88
Illy has left. She was already not liking gaia so much, then the thing with Danjel ruined it completely so she's resigned, withdrawn funding and encouraged her friends to do the same.

I'm guessing you guys issued formal complaints? It sounds unfair from what I've read (on this thread) and that's all I know of it. Other than that, I'm not sure if I can comment.

I'm going to stick around this time - I've finally got round to those sigs I said I'd make tonks ago ^_^ Just having a fight with a Welsh dragon at the moment hehe.  

Tsamikayu

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:37 am
Tsamikayu
Invictus_88

I'm guessing you guys issued formal complaints? It sounds unfair from what I've read (on this thread) and that's all I know of it. Other than that, I'm not sure if I can comment.

I'm going to stick around this time - I've finally got round to those sigs I said I'd make tonks ago ^_^ Just having a fight with a Welsh dragon at the moment hehe.

We still have your given word on the first page of the signatures' thread. biggrin

The formal complain went to L0cke, no reply for a week. Re-sent, still no word.

There is a chronology of events enshrined in the pages of the BritPol Unstickied thread in this Guild.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:38 pm
Invictus_88
Tsamikayu
Invictus_88

We still have your given word on the first page of the signatures' thread. biggrin

The formal complain went to L0cke, no reply for a week. Re-sent, still no word.

There is a chronology of events enshrined in the pages of the BritPol Unstickied thread in this Guild.

Ah-ha, is that still in existence? I must have missed it due to my poor skimming abilities ^_^ And poor sight, but hey, that's my usual excuse. I'll get them up as soon as I find out what on earth's happened to my usual signiature font (I'm a picky so-and-so) and once I find out whose tagline I borrowed - 'We're Really Weird.' I had to, it's genius ^_^ And I have to give credit where it's due, after all.

For the formal complaint recieving no reply, maybe it's as innocent as finding out the other side of the story taking too long? I have no idea what sentence structure that was and I apologise for any offence that it may cause.

Methinks I shall be going to see what all this is about in this Britpoll thread *toddles off to have a look-see, also to search again - and more carefully for - the signiature thread*  

Tsamikayu

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:57 am
My fellow Guild! Danjel is no more! He was unceremoniously stripped of mod power yesterday!!

We must be proud of ourselves in seeing his corrupted demise...
And be ready to start afresh! wink

Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces