Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
music is medicine for the soul [[now open, take a look]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:32 pm
Kyle winced and twirled her around again, this time stopping and dipping her, making sure to hold on to her as he lowered his face to hers. "I think I can manage," he said with a wink.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:40 pm
andy blushed a scarlet red oh god she thought to herself "m-maybe" she stuttered out of pure shock  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:32 pm
Kyle smirked and finished dipping her then twirled her around and back into his arms, his hands around her waist, their faces once more nearly touching. A few people clapped in the background at the performance. "I'm sorry," Kyle said after a second. "I can tell that this is making you feel uncomfortable."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:36 pm
"no, i'm fine....i was just a little bit shocked is all" she said with a big smile on her face as she wrapped her arms around his neck  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:37 pm
Kyle smiled and began to slowly dance with her as the music continued to play. "I've been thinking about this since I saw you tonight, but I never got the chance to tell you," Kyle said as they danced. "But you look very beautiful tonight."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:24 pm
"aww, thanks" she smiled flirtasiously "and you look very handsome" she said playing with the collar of his shirt some.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:32 pm
Kyle smiled and slowly pulled her closer to him and kissed her gently on the lips. "Tonight is a night, that I shall not soon forget," he whispered when the kiss was through.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:34 pm
"me either" she said with a gentle smile  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:42 pm
As the night progressed and the meal was over Kyle offered to walk Andy back to her car, seeing as how he had to go to retrieve his own car as well. "This was fun," he said softly as they walked. "I really enjoyed tonight."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:44 pm
"me too" she said as she folded her hands behind her back.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:47 pm
"So...you...want to do this again sometime?" Kyle asked with a slight uneasiness as they neared their vehicles.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:49 pm
andy had a huge smile on her face "yeah....that would be nice" she said trying to hold back some of her excitement.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:59 pm
Kyle brightened at these words. "Great," he said trying hard not to kiss her right then, such was his excitement. "Would it be okay if I were to stop by your work tomorrow? I get off around two."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:05 pm
"yeah that'd be great.....if i'm even at work tomorrow" she laughed at the thought of what she had done earlier in order to get off early  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:51 pm
Kyle smiled and wrapped his arms around her and twirled her around. "And just what makes you say that?" he asked with a grin.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff