Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
The cafe...(just People no profiles needed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:11 pm
"yes" Kira whispered pulling out her blade cutting her palm with it then the blade turned red "I would love to die" she said her hair turning black her head was down so you couldnt see her face but she was laughing  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:15 pm
Nick stared blankly at the bloody knife but forced himself to look away. "Who are you?"  

Ashyr Black

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:17 pm
"She's someone with a hatred for vampires, isn't that obvious," Kai said as he reentered the room flexing his hands. He stared at her blood and looked away. "More than likely a vampire attacked her at some point, attacked her or her family."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:19 pm
Kira lifted her head giggling "bingo" she said smiling moving her hair out of her face and put it behind her ears "ready to die you unclensed souls"  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:21 pm
Kai shook his head and stared at her. "I'm quite alright with going on with my existence if you don't mind."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:22 pm
MovieFreek
Kira lifted her head giggling "bingo" she said smiling moving her hair out of her face and put it behind her ears "ready to die you unclensed souls"

"What are you talking about girl?" Nick takes a step away from Kira.  

Ashyr Black

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:24 pm
Kira bursted out in laughter "Im talking about you idiots" she said smiling walking forward dragging the blade behind her "vampires dont have to right to live" she was looking straight into Nick's eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:27 pm
Kai grabbed onto her arm and pulled her into his chest. "Don't do this Kira," he whispered.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:28 pm
Nick looked at her "Did I miss something here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:29 pm
Kira struggled to get out of his grip stabbing him in the leg "dont touch me you!!" she yelled stabbing at him more  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:31 pm
Kai grabbed onto her blade and pushed it deeper into his chest, holding onto it to where she couldn't pull it out. "Stop this Kira! We haven't done anything to you! We're not the ones that killed your parents!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:34 pm
Kira stopped looking up at him tears in her eyes grabbing on to the blade pushing down on it so it dug into him "do I care all of you must die" she said her eyes like cats  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:34 pm
Nick stares at them both "What does this have to do with me!?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:38 pm
"You're a vampire. That's all it takes," Kai said wincing but not letting go of the blade. "Listen to me Kira. You killing off all vampires because some killed your parents would be like me killing all humans when they burned my sister alive during the witch hunts!"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:40 pm
"I dont care" she said still pulling on the blade "all of you will die" Kira remembered all of her painful memeories had vampires in them "its all your fault"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff