Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:44 pm
Cody felt pity on the poor thing. "hey, miss? Do you want some pizza?" He had gotten another slice, but now he didn't feel so hungry. People said that he was nice, but naw, he knows plenty of better people than him. Maybe not nicer, but prob'ly better.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:08 pm
The girl looked up, surprised. She slowly stood, and took the peice of pizza, hesitating. She looked down. "Thank you," she said shyly. "I'm sorry. Did you want it," she said, looking up worredly. She held the pizza back out, in case he still wanted it. Now realizing that it would be rude to give back the pizza she had just touched, she brought it back and took a bite. She ducked her head and looked up a little. "Thank you. It's really good, but why?"  

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:55 am
"I don't really know myself. I guess I just like helping people." Cody said. He excused himself and went to the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:32 pm
The girl looked at the boy as he walked off. She looked down and took another bite of pizza. this is good! she thought. She hastily ate the rest and smiled. That person was nice. I'm glad I met him, she thought nicely. Then an evil grin formed on her lips. I need someone who trusts me, and he's one to trust, believe me. The grin was replaced by a shy smile in a flash, and her convincing mask veiled her true self once again...  

Avioke

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:42 pm
*lays on the floor in the middle of the cafiteria*

"i wonder what everyone else is doing"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:29 pm
((Im waiting for someone to say its morning.. I have no athority here, so I wont... Someone else go ahead...))  

Avioke

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:13 pm
go ahead and change the setting  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:35 pm
((..... can someone else? please?..... i don't know what to do....))  

Avioke

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:55 pm
Kono ran to the girl. "Are you okay?" She offerdsome soda in a can. "I saw cody give you some food so I ran to get you some liquid. I hope things get better."

Konomi went home tierd. She woke up the next day exausted but she grabbed Fintina with her telekinesis and walked to jer first class.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:41 pm
The girl looked up and thanked the one who just gave her a soda and watched her go. She resumed walking, taking a sip of the soda, thinking of how these people could prove useful to her. She grinned. All humans can be useful. All of them have blood, she thought. Make them trust you, Aerunai. Make them trust you...  

Avioke

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:15 pm
*runs towards kono and pokes her*

"hehehe"

*runs away laughing*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:01 pm
Aerunai entered the hallways and bumped into a tall girl. "Excuse me," she muttered as she looked down. She looked up to see the girl she had seen last night. She smiled. "You gave me the soda," she said. "Thanks again." She put her head down and walked away, hiding an evil grin. "Make them trust you," she whispered...  

Avioke

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:02 pm
*walks into a girl whispering to herself*

"hey aren't you the new girl?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:21 pm
Konomi ran up to the girl. "I-I herd you w-were new. Do-do you want me to show oyu ar-around." Konomi held her china doll fintina. Fintina's glass eyes looked suspiously at the new girl..  

Konomi_Wolf

Avioke

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:03 pm
The girl looked at the two people and smiled. She nodded shyly. Maybe they are actually starting to trust you, Aerunai. But don't let them know what you are... That could ruin everything...
The girl extended a hand. "My name's Aerunai. And yeah, I'm new. That would be great if you could show me around, by the way. I need a-" she hesitated, not saying the word very much made it sound odd to her. She smiled. "Friend," she finished.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff