Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mad scientist RP....sort of Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  good
  alright
  great^-^(i love you)
  bad(*glares)
View Results

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:06 pm
Valean started laughing. "Fine, I call forth Oblivion!" he yelled. A dark aura began to wrap around him. Red eyes glowed forth from the darkness and a monster with large wings and enormous claws could be seen through the darkness. "What were you saying about true darkness my dear? Let's see how you handle my touch of death!" The creatures hands began to glow a dark red as it to charged up for its attack.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:08 pm
"destroy him" Kira said giving some of her powers to Buhamut and went for the attack striking both Oblivion and Vareal Kira was running out of strengh and her ture dark side started taking over  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:08 pm
aqua looked i aww in the two power~the sad thing is me and Kiki will most likely have to heal the two tonight~"well ther goes another night of no sleep"she said to the air  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:12 pm
Valean could feel the power coming from her. His grin took on a wicked appearance and his eyes flashed a bright crimson. Never before had he met someone who could match him so equally. He too gave some of his energy to Oblivion and watched as both Oblivion's and Bahamut's attacks struck eachother. "Now the true battle begins," he said in a completely different voice.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:15 pm
Aqua looked at the two"you guys are going to kill eachother you know that "she sighed and begain play with her water forming it into a ball  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:17 pm
Buhamut and Oblivion destroyed them selves and all kira could do was summon her syth and she started attacking Vareal "die" she whispered voice different eyes blood shot no facial expression forgetting about everything throwing her humanity away  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:19 pm
Valean didn't even respond. His eyes were solid black, his pupils glowed blood red however. He didn't bother holding back anymore. He fought like a man possessed. "You will die," he said in a dark voice as he lashed out at her with several blades.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:21 pm
Kira summoned her wings and flew into the air "never" and she flew down and started attacking Valean with two syths she summoned one in each hand  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:22 pm
aquastood up"STOP IT" a water dragon formed and hit both of them"ARE YOU TO IDOTS TRYING TO KILL EACHOTHER!" she screaed her eyes flashing"you've had your fun now stop it this!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:24 pm
Valean summoned his own wings and flew away from her. He held out his two swords to his side and summoned forth all the swords he had. The swords merged with the two he was holding, causing them to morph. He was now holding two rather large looking black blades. Yet despite their size he moved them with ease. "I am a death god. That was the name my father gave me. That is the name I've been cursed with my entire life. I will not let you defeat me!"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:26 pm
PLEASE STOP" aqua yelled her dragon wraping around the two summoners" PLeas Kira don't do this. please your are all i have if you die i'll have noone!:"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:26 pm
Kira looked over at Aqua "I wont let you see me lose" she said eyes red like she was a totally different person Kira looked over to Valean "do i look like i care what you are" Kira said smiling and going to a fighting stance "i will not lose" Kira said flying forward attacking Valean  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:30 pm
"Fine, it is your death," Valean replied. Somethign started to happen within him. All the veins in his body started to turn black, but just as soon as they did Valean's eyes returned to their normal form. "No," he yelled at himself. He looked up at Kira, throwing up his blades to stop her attack. His eyes were dancing from black and red to his normal blue. "Stop! I concede!" Valean announced, even though it was obvious that he didn't want to. "Believe me...you do not want to push me any further. I won't be able to control myself much longer and I don't want to hurt you!" Even as he said this his voice kept switchign from his normal soft one to his darker one.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:34 pm
Kira stopped "Aqua" kira was back to her normal self the syths disappeared so did her wings "fogive me at least i won" she said giggling and fell over on the ground "used to much" she said fainting getting a fever  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items