Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The TekTek Society
Member Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello Welcome To The Guild <3
  thank you. [=
View Results

Enelya Anarion

Omnipresent Strawberry

9,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:06 pm
>_> I think I'm in like...the top 5 for oldest users in this guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:51 pm
Name: Yuna Jean (irl - Jennifer)
Birthday: February 14, 1977
Hobbies: Photography, Outdoor Activities, Scuba Diving, Hiking, Cycling, Cooking, Painting, Computer Games, Drawing, Gardening, Landscaping, Interior Design heart
Music: New Age, Rock, Pop, Techno, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s and Today's Music
Other: Well the readers digest version of myself: Sweet, hyper-active at times, happy-go-lucky attitude, affectionate and a hopeless romantic. Pretty laid back, t-shirt and blue jeans kinda gal. Not into materialistic things. Value life more - being involved in daily activities. I have an off the wall humor and have been known to speak sarcasm as a second language xd  

Yuna Jean

Enelya Anarion

Omnipresent Strawberry

9,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:57 pm
Yuna Jean
Hobbies: Photography, Outdoor Activities, Scuba Diving, Hiking, Cycling, Cooking, Painting, Computer Games, Drawing, Gardening, Landscaping, Interior Design heart
Other: Well the readers digest version of myself: Sweet, hyper-active at times, happy-go-lucky attitude, affectionate and a hopeless romantic. Pretty laid back, t-shirt and blue jeans kinda gal. Not into materialistic things. Value life more - being involved in daily activities. I have an off the wall humor and have been known to speak sarcasm as a second language xd
Ohmygod. Name thief!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:10 pm
Enelya Anarion
Yuna Jean
Ohmygod. Name thief!!!

o.o??? Uh... yeah. That's me. Jennifer's the name...and you are? whee  

Yuna Jean

NekoKajiYokai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:54 pm
Name: NekoKajiYokai aka Neko
Birthday: December 21
Hobbies: Choir/Singing,Swimming,Anime/Manga,Reading,Doodling,Video/Computer Games,Gaia,Outdoor Activities
<3
Music: Just about every kind 'cept metal and rap.
><
Other: I'm a Jesus Freak as some might call me.And very proud of it!
I abuse the Enter/Return key.
I <3 emotes.
I lurve the colors purple and blue.
I luff winter.
I luv inventing different ways to say a word.
I have a "complex personality" as my mom says.I think I'm just skitzotypical or bi-polar or something.
><
Oh,and I've been told I'm old for my age...
But I can also act like a five-year-old when I want to...
><

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:46 am
Name: Rmarques
Birthday: The 16th day of the third month
Hobbies: Music, videogames, lurking and posting in forums....
Music: Anything japanese, with a good singer or at least a powerfull back-up band (and they better have good guitar solos. If they don't, then I personally stalk that band and kill them all! scream But I didn't say that ninja )
Other: uh... I have a quest (I need YOU!) and a tektek store. And that's all I guess neutral  

RMarques

vampire_wolf_princess22

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:17 pm
Name: lol ok amy or aim either is cool
Birthday: feb 13th surprised
Hobbies: video games, hanging out with my boyfriend, classic car models,pixel edits,drawing
Music surprised h boy you really wanna know eh? motley crue,greenday,AFI,MCR,simple plan,van halen,iron madien,the killers,areosmith,ac/dc,bon jovi,coldplay,def leppard,drowning pool,good charlotte,guns n roses,whitesnake,gwen stefeni,hoobstank,INXS,limp bizkit,live,loverboy,metallica,motorhead,nickleback,nirvana,ozzy osbourn,poison,powerman 5000,quiet riot,rob zombie,switchfoot,rockstar supernova,the who,U2,
Other surprised k well i'm an emo kid XD but i can be fun! i love tektek i kid you not i'm on there alot along with making pixel edits. i kinda have angur problems which i can't really controlle my angur >.< oh and i'm a christain  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:31 pm
Yuna Jean
Enelya Anarion
Yuna Jean
Ohmygod. Name thief!!!

o.o??? Uh... yeah. That's me. Jennifer's the name...and you are? whee
<.< Also a Jennifer.  

Enelya Anarion

Omnipresent Strawberry

9,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

After The Fox

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:36 pm
Name: April (yeah I'm a girl so what)
Birthday: october 17th
Hobbies: drawing, video games
Music: golden oldies oh yeah!
Other: D:  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:31 pm
Name: Ben
Birthday: April 30
Hobbies: Reading, acting, go-karting, TekTeking
Music: Ska, and modern country
Other: I've been here a while, but I just never saw this thread! xD Anyway, I'm Benjamin (call me Ben), and I'm a girl. I'm German, and I live on the Edge of Maine, right next to Canada. I'm a Christian and the youngest Master Puppeteer on my church's drama team. I have three sisters and a brother who is a Marine. I'm a freshman at a high school that only has about 70 kids. My favorite colors are yellow, black and blue.

Reese_Roper

rimedragona

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:02 pm
Name: Rime
Birthday: May 20
Hobbies: Reading, video games, web design, drawing, roleplaying
Music: pretty much everything except rap and metal, but I prefer country, techno and classical
Other: Hmm... I'm graduated from college, and I'm attempting to find a web design job right now. I have a dog, two cats, and a beta fish. My favorite colors are green, blue, and purple, in that order. I love reading sci-fi/fantasy novels, and I play Fantasy RPG video games the most.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:29 pm

Name: Hallow {Gaia} In real life- Hannah
Birthday: April 13th 1992
Hobbies: Anime, drawing, roleplaying, sailing
Music: Anything rock, alternitive, and some classical and broadway songs.
Other: I'm a freshman in high school, I don't like High school. n_n People throw stuff at the freshman, like batteries and I needed to go the nurse because my head wouldn't stop bleeding. I have one little brother, who's a pain in the a**. I like to smile a lot, don't ask why. My favorite colors are~ Black, Purple, Lime Green, Crimson, and dodger blue. >w<

All . Hallow`s x[Eve]

KoNterra
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:27 am
Name: Nicole
Hobbies: Singing, sports, gaia, ect.
Music: Everything but most rap and country.
Other:  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:31 pm
Name: Tiffany
Birthday: October 23rd, 1990
Hobbies: drawing, writing, reading, playing the viola, taking pictures, and swimming.
Music: Christian, Classical (more recently), and some old stuff.
Other: I'm random! Blueberry Pancakes! I also LOVE tek-teking!

Tifa The Artist

The TekTek Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces