Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
[.N]agase [.H]igh [[now open, people needed]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:47 pm
Botan was just about to finish when he saw one more wound, and this one was bleeding. He happened to see it due to the fact that it soaked the back of Ayame's shirt. "Listen," Botan said trying to control his voice as he spoke. "But I need you to take off your shirt."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:51 pm
Ayame felt her face get really hot and she bit her lower lip lightly, careful of the cut on it. She would then roll her eyes and lifted her shirt up over her head and held it in her lap. She saw the blood stain on the back and sighed inwardly.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:53 pm
Botan nearly cursed at his luck as he saw the wound ran across th eline of her bra. "I'm sorry to ask this of you...but you'll have to take off your bra as well," he said softly. "I'll look away if you want me to."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:55 pm
Ayame's heart nearly stopped at this bit of information. She would have to tak her bra off?! Ayame almost protested but then she figured out a solution. Holding the front of her bra to her chest she would reach back and undid the clasp exposing her back but no her front.

Ayame wasn't sure about all of this but she didn't want people asking her why she was bleeding.

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:57 pm
Botan quickly moved to take care of her wound. "It's deep. Listen, I'm going to have to sew this one up. It's going to hurt like hell, but if I don't it'll only get worse."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:01 pm
"It's okay...nothing those bastards do ever hurt me..." She would be staring at the floor. Ayame would glance back and then looked down at her lap.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:03 pm
Botan sighed, knowing what she said was a lie. He reached into his pocket and grabbed a pill. He reached around from behind so he wouldn't see her breasts and handed her the pill. "Here, take this. It'll make you feel better and numb the pain."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:14 pm
Ai was still outside but was now sitting by the base of a tree.  

lol3131

Alrightey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:11 pm
"It's okay...I can handle the pain..." Ayame glance back at him and then looked down.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:13 pm
"Trust me, this will help. I made it myself," Botan told her. "If you don't take it I'm afraid I'll be forced to make you." He said referring to putting it in her mouth by kissing her.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:21 pm
She would look up at him, her lips slightly pursed. "I'm not taking it...I don't need it..." She would look at the floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:23 pm
"Fine then. But I did warn you," Botan said. He brought the pill up to his lips and stopped. "I don't want to force it onto you. But you don't realize how serious this wound is. It's close to your spinal chord. Taking this pill will help speed up your bodies natural healing process."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:32 pm
With a subtle sigh she would reach up and took the pill from him. Her heart skipped a beat when she touched his hand and she quickly popped the pill into her mouth and swallowed. "There" She showed him the inside of her mouth to show him she had swallowed it. "Happy now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:39 pm
Botan took her cheek in his hand and brought his face close to hers. "Yes," he whispered after a second returning to her back. Out of his pocket he pulled out several medical supplies. "I keep this on hand just in case. Would you please lay down on your chest for a few minutes. The pill will kick in and you won't feel a thing."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:42 pm
Her heart nearly when he came so close and in that moment she had wanted him to kiss her. Nodding she would lay face down on her bed. Atleast she wouldn't have to hold her bra. In her mind, Ayame cursed Nagase.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff