Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kingdom Hearts Ultimate RP!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:54 pm
Kai turned around angrily. He tried to teleport out of there but somethign was keeping him in. "What's going on? I want to go check on Hikari."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:55 pm
"Geez,I got teleported,even though I ain't even in this school,oh well,what luck,I can probably ask the principal about enrolling here",Jason thought to himself.  

Mahodo

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:57 pm
the teacher that had Hikari was now sitting in a chair next to the podeum where the principal began to talk about the rules and why they were here then the closer "all types have been brought here to fight to learn and some just to have fun we have very special guest roalty" he said pointing off the stage as Hikari walked in all better  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:59 pm
"Hikari!" Kai yelled. He launched himself into the air flipping over everyone and landing on the stage beside her.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Mahodo

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:00 pm
"Good,then I guess I can stay here for a few months,before heading out on my journey...but I'll be needing some money to buy some equipment,after all,better to lose money them my life...",Jason said to himself with a heavy sigh.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:04 pm
The princepal signed and threw Kai back into his chair "please stay seated at all times" he said smiling putting invicable trants on Kai so that he would stay down "dont worry Im fine" Hikari said smiling walking over and sitting next to the teacher breathing heavly she put her hand on her head and Hikari breathing got better  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:06 pm
Kai struggled against the restraints glaring wickedly at the principal. "Let me go!" he demanded.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:08 pm
Jason looked at Kai,and then looked at Hikari. He thought to himself that the restraints won't hold Kai's urge to fill the 10 year void with Hikari.  

Mahodo

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:10 pm
Hikari got up but the teacher sat her back down the teachere nodded that it was okay and Hikari just sat there with her eyes closed "I promise just a little while longer" the principal said waving his hand putting a restrant over his mouth "if you didnt know Hikari over there is roalty the princess of the demons" he said smiling "I hope that you all do well" he said lifting up his hands and ballons started to fall down "have a great year every one!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:13 pm
The moment the principal said "Princess of Demons",Jason froze stiff. I started to wonder why a princess of demons would vist a school like this? What relationship does Kai have with a blood that's so ruthless yet royal? He pondered so long,that he totally forgot to ask the principal to enroll.  

Mahodo

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:14 pm
Kai glared. The restraints still hadn't been lifted off of him even though most of the students had left alread.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:16 pm
The principal walked up to Kai and bent down "sorry for that but you bothered my speech and I was doing so well" he said taking the restrant off of his mouth "please try and be nicer" he said smiling Hikari walked over to Kai looking at the ground in a daze the teacher was holding her up Hikari was about to faint from exhaustion  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mahodo

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:21 pm
Jason saw the principal,taking the restraints off of Kai,then he finally got himself to dart towards him and ask to enroll in the school. But was suddenly stopped by the "No running" policy.
"Schwaa?"
"You heard me,no running allowed,go back and walk properly."
"....Fine,fine"
He started to walk back to his chair,and walked "properly" towards the principal again.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:23 pm
Kai glared daggers at the principal and walked over to Hikair. " Here, let me take care of her."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:26 pm
The teacher came infront of Kai "I cant let you do that" she said glaring at Kai Hikari just stood there saying nothing just mumbling the Principal noticed Jason knowing that he isnt inrolled "hello would you like to come to this school" he said smiling "she has been threw enough for today" the teacher said  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff