Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Osiris City Streets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:34 pm
She pursed her lips, her entire face twisted into an angry pout as she listened. "He broke into Mayfair Manor and stole some of my books," she hissed through her teeth. The outrage was thick in her voice, terrifying given what she might do with that raw power. In appropriate response, the umbra shivered around her, stirring everything in a mild whirlwind. "My brother Malakai tried to restrain him, but Malakai's not quite on such a level." She muttered something vague under her breath, a reaction it seemed, and the pure poison of her tone sent the spirits into a frenzy, releasing a violent gust all around them. It was only when her hair whipped in her face that she realized what she had done and forcefully composed them into their quiet, orderly orbits about her again. "The house on the mountain... Tell me, do you know what he's up to? I heard him babbling on about the destruction of the city, but he sounded completely senseless to me." But then perhaps that was the fury speaking.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:55 pm
"It's not as senseless as you might think. The house on the mountain, or rather, what's left of it, is proof enough of his strength. I fought him there as well as nearly died, though I was holding for the sake of others." He wrapped one arm around Skyla as he said this. He noticed the umbra around her become agitated at one point, she must be really ticked at him... "As for what he's up to, I've gathered that he is combating another vampire by the name of Kaze. I don't know the current situation, but Kaze appears to be as strong as, if not more so, then Rentetsu. I believe even you may have trouble brining them down."  

ninja of Persia

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:08 pm
At his last words her immense eyes sharpened, glinting dangerously. "I'd like to see him so much as escape me." As she turned, she called out her brother's name, hands clenched at her sides and stomping her foot like an impatient child. "Nicolae!" she called, "Nicolae, he's not close anymore. Let's go before he gets too far away!" She made a little movement as she spoke, a flick of her wrist, and instantly the night lit up as the street behind Nicolae's back flooded with flame. "It's building steadily," she warned him, clenching her hand into a fist again, her nails pressed so hard against her skin that suddenly blood was drizzling from beneath her fingers.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:16 pm
Sabata slowly moved to shield Skyla from the flames. "It seems this serious... what was in those books he stole?" He had realized if Antha was working hersle up so much over this, those books must be important. He shuddered inwardly at the thought of Rentetsu gaining power from Antha's books, the last thing any of them wanted was a crazy vampire with the knowledge from Antha's library.  

ninja of Persia

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:31 pm
"Oh no," she said darkly, turning a bit to cast her eyes back on Sabata, her voice colored thickly with dementia, "The very last thing you want is a witch with a mind like mine running around looking for a vampire who has crossed her. If it takes much longer, I may not be able to control who I kill." She made another little motion with her hand like she might set Sabata or his companion on fire for a moment, though she had no such intent and so dropped her hand boredly. It never once registered in her mind that he had not spoken that concern aloud. "If you happen to come across him," she continued, "Please do inform me. Otherwise you might be unlucky enough to cross my path as well." She stopped long enough to smile, a little giggle emitting from her throat as her fingers curled in a gesture of goodbye. "Au revoir, mon cher."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:34 pm
He took his cue like a good boy. The warmth of the alley after her fire felt good enough to make him linger but in a flash he was at her side. He took her hands by the wrist to look curiously at the cuts on her palms. Without a word he kissed them, the blood dripping off of his tongue to heal them. "You really are terrifying, you know," he purred in her ear as he swung her up into his arms.

.David Talbot.
Vice Captain

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:41 pm
Her particular little look of insane satisfaction, a shadow of her crazed will, passed over her face, calming her by a fraction, as the blood touched at her skin. "There's a thin line between frightening and stark, raving mad," she reminded him matter-of-factly as she clutched at his collar, letting the blood that was left behind on her hand soak the fabric in little streaks. "Regardless, don't try to avert my attention. Your senses are much sharper than mine, mon cheri." She stretched her arm out, making a vague gesture with her hand in the air to signify his free reign. "Just find him."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:04 pm
Sabata hastily erected a shield around Skyla, his voice was low, similar to how he was speaking before. "Antha Mayfair, if you had attempted to harm Skyla, I wouldn't hesitate to defend her." He stared her in the eye, brining his full vampiric gaze to bear, "even if it meant going against the most powerful witch in the city." He din't like this Antha, she was mad with rage and power, she had read his mind too. do you hear me Antha? Wouldn't it be interesting to see who would win... one of the oldest vampires in the city, or the greatest witch of Mayfair family? He bowed to her, "Au revoir Madame Mayfair."  

ninja of Persia

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:51 pm
Within her own head, Antha laughed. She extended the thought to him, her mental cackling, and when she spoke in her mind only he could hear. Do you think your blood older than mine? Really now, aren't we being a little silly? She pressed her cheek tiredly to Nicolae's shoulder, closing her eyes for a moment before they opened as glittering emerald slits between a thick net of lashes, watching Sabata closely. Hasn't anyone ever told you? Something about me is entirely wrong. No thing bound by physical matter should be capable of housing so damn much power. Should I wrap my mind around it, you will not live. The final three words carried a tone that suggested an end to any argument against them. Just be grateful, she concluded, a crooked grin to her lips, That I'm even slightly fond of you.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:58 pm
"Well aren't we particularly maniacal today," he muttered with a laugh. He could feel her flinging mental words at the vampire boy and he waited long enough to let her finish. He had to press his face into her mass of hair to keep away the smell of her lovely blood clutching at the back of his neck. It wasn't a danger but it was too enticing to deal with when he had other options. When she was finished he just grabbed her a little more tightly and kissed her lips very lightly. "Where to, princess?" he asked grinning. Before she could answer he vanished in a quiet gust and they were very far up and away from the city lights.

.David Talbot.
Vice Captain

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:06 pm
Sabata watched them go, sending one last though to Antha as she vanished. Do not think that you are the only one with such power... Then he turned back to Skyla, removing the shield he held her close. "Are you all right?" He was shaking slightly, the confrontation with Antha Mayfair had spooked him. If he did have to fight her... he tried not to think about that.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:10 am
By the time they were in the air, Antha was laughing uncontrollably---her witch's laughter no less. "I shouldn't have frightened him like that," she scolded herself when she had calmed down, shaking her head a little. The grin betrayed her words. But she cast the entire idea out of her mind immediately to make way for the more pressing matters at hand. "You have better senses than me," she repeated, "You track him down."

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

ISUMY

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:48 am
"I'm fine Sabata. Who was she anyway?" Skyla looked up at the sky towards the direction the mysterious stranger went. She thought something wasn't right about her. It seemed as if something deadly was brewing on her surface just waiting to bubble over and bring about chaos. Skyla was glad she left and felt sorry for Rentetsu knowing that the frightening woman was after him. She shivered a little at the thought and smiled up at Sabata.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:13 am
He paused on the top of the Mayfair and Mayfair building. The wind was too strong way up there but otherwise it was a nice place to think. "I think I should take you home," he concluded. "If this Rentetsu is in the middle of something then he'll stick around." He dropped his arm from under her legs and held on tighter to her waist as he hopped up to the top point of the building and grasped the pole with the light warning low helicopters to keep from falling. "Just think of how much more hell you could put him through when you've recovered from this spell." That was the key there. He was pleased with himself as soon as he thought of it.

.David Talbot.
Vice Captain

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:37 am
Antha pouted angrily and her eyes flashed venom yet, however grudgingly, she consented. She couldn't deny that he was right. "Fine," she hissed, clinging to him though she wasn't frightened. She knew better than to ask him to take her back to the motherhouse, knowing quite well he simply wouldn't do it, and so she opted for the only other acceptable place. "Not Mayfair Manor," she instructed, "I don't want to deal with Lawrence and Oncle Julien. And Malakai---" She winced, thinking of the look on her other older brother's face---a face identical to Nicolae's---when she next saw him. Any single thing she'd done in the past two days was enough to set that look of terror upon him. Satis House was the only option left. Besides, Vikteren knew the location of Satis House. Should he intend to return to her---and she did hope he would---then he should be able to find it again without much trouble.

Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff